Hello, everyone!
I am doing a project about ethnography. I have chosen flat earth society to be the discourse community. I will be posting regularly for the following two weeks. It would be incredibly helpful if you would all respond my posts and questions in an informative manner. I will say that the essay I'm writing is purely informative and objective. I here to merely observe the community and report facts. I don't have an agenda to either support or disparage the Flat Earth Society. You can answer all or some of the questions posted. You can answer in a collective manner (using "we") but I would prefer if each of you would share more personalized answers (using "I"). I encourage you all to go in depth with your explanations and go beyond the questions asked. Talk about anything you'd like about the community or yourself, regarding your position in tfes.
1. What would you say is the most defining attribute of this discourse community aside from the stated ideology (that the earth is flat)? What can you say is the most vibrant denominator in the followers of tfes?
2. How did you first become involved with the Flat Earth Society?
3. What actions have you taken so far (if any) to further the agenda of tfes?
4. What is your commitment level to this ideal? Are you one hundred percent sure of your path and a ferocious advocate or a curious individual interested in different ideas?

Terry50

1.  none
2.   the internet
3.  I made a new map and made a You Tube video offering it to anybody for free.   
4.   What made me 100% sure is when the airplane industry has awkward maps for flights which go way out of their way - wasting fuel.   Then you put the same flight on a flat map and it is :  "As the Crow Flies"

Follow the money......
We never went to the moon.   The satellites are held up by inflated balloons. Obama was born in Kenya.  Satanic illuminati  sacrifice babies to Lucifer every day.    Why do you think children around the D.C. area go missing so much.   Nearly 800,000 children under the age of 18 are reported missing each year in the United States, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those reported missing, 33 percent are African-American.