Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6720 on: November 07, 2020, 08:11:07 PM »
Trump went golfing this morning when he knew the media was likely to call for Biden. Show of strength and confidence.
This is surely a low effort troll.
Trump has spent the last few days having a tantrum. A literal tantrum.
Twitter have had to repeatedly flag his Tweets as misleading. He’s repeatedly declared himself the winner in all caps and repeated a bunch of conspiracy theories without providing evidence.
His actions have not been befitting the office of President.
They’ve barely been befitting the status of being an adult.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: November 07, 2020, 09:38:55 PM »
After his golf game today he took the time to take wedding pictures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1325161720491483136

Video of him leaving the golf course and encountering wedding ceremony. So calm and collected. He already knows he's got it.

Some lady behind the camera says "Are you kidding me right now??"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:43:32 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: November 07, 2020, 09:46:03 PM »

Video of him leaving the golf course and encountering wedding ceremony. So calm and collected. He already knows he's got it.

Yeah, he know's he's got it. He's got to pardon himself and move out the white house.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: November 07, 2020, 09:53:51 PM »

Must admit I’m impressed that he’s found a new career as a wedding photographer already having been embarrassingly booted out of his last job. Good to see he is finally moving on.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #6724 on: November 07, 2020, 09:58:21 PM »

Tom in shambles. It’s 2012 all over again.

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: November 07, 2020, 11:46:04 PM »
Instead of the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia, the Trump campaign team held their press conference in the parking lot of a landscaping firm called Four Seasons Total Landscaping, between a crematorium and an adult bookstore.

https://www.themarysue.com/trump-campaign-ends-with-saddest-press-conference-at-four-seasons-total-landscaping/

There are no words to express how hilarious this is. What a way to end this campaign.
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: November 07, 2020, 11:57:43 PM »

>_>
You know that makes him an asshole, right?  Photobombing a wedding? 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: November 08, 2020, 12:21:27 AM »
Instead of the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia, the Trump campaign team held their press conference in the parking lot of a landscaping firm called Four Seasons Total Landscaping, between a crematorium and an adult bookstore.

https://www.themarysue.com/trump-campaign-ends-with-saddest-press-conference-at-four-seasons-total-landscaping/

There are no words to express how hilarious this is. What a way to end this campaign.
... and you know that his people realized it was the wrong place early on but Trump doubled down on his mistake, "No! I meant the Four Seasons Landscape People! I have an amazing brain. It's all part of my plan."

This one really needs to go to the lower forums so we can discuss it honestly. Seriously, I laughed so hard I almost tinkled a little bit.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: November 08, 2020, 01:35:43 AM »
Trump ain't leaving? Evar he he

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: November 08, 2020, 03:13:31 AM »

I'm sorry, are you rooting for the demolition of our democratic system of government? You recognize that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and you still want him to retain power?  ???
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: November 08, 2020, 07:25:34 AM »

I'm sorry, are you rooting for the demolition of our democratic system of government? You recognize that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and you still want him to retain power?  ???

Dictators are only bad if they oppress you.  If they oppress your enemy, thats good.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: November 08, 2020, 07:57:16 AM »

You know, that way they could hit the booths afterwards, get some much needed stress relief without the wives around... Was Pence there? I wonder if it was his idea.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: November 08, 2020, 12:12:20 PM »
I just realized...

In 6 months, this thread may actually die! 

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: November 08, 2020, 05:11:18 PM »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: November 08, 2020, 07:53:12 PM »
Mathematicians scrutinized Biden's victory in PA and identified significant questionable irregularities in some counties as compared to others:

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pennsylvania-vote-anomalies/

Meanwhile, your source suggesting that no fraud occurred from TLDR is some guy with an IT degree:

From the video:

From linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackkelly96/?originalSubdomain=uk

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 08:04:31 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6735 on: November 08, 2020, 08:25:32 PM »
Mathematicians scrutinized Biden's victory in PA and identified significant questionable irregularities in some counties as compared to others:

Sure.  Go for it.  Check and double check.

Not that it'll matter but do it anyway.  Although his analysis could be wrong because he is basing it on two things:

1. The last election.
2. Party registration.

Neither of these is a constant.  While Republicans generally vote republican, they don't have to.  They CAN vote Democrat if they think Trump is an ass.  And the last election, Trump was an unknown(politically) and Hillary had baggage.  This one, Trump is WELL known and Biden is boring.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: November 08, 2020, 09:22:17 PM »
Mathematicians scrutinized Biden's victory in PA and identified significant questionable irregularities in some counties as compared to others
It's funny how you posted a predictably right wing source, one which has failed various fact checks, and which says things like
"[Biden] received several tens of thousands of more votes than registered Democrats in the following counties".
That's something that the video I posted debunks and explains why it's false.
And there's a Tweet from Raheem Kassam who is a former editor-in-chief of Breitbart, so he's nice and neutral.

Meanwhile, your source suggesting that no fraud occurred

That is not what my source says. The source is dealing with specific claims from conspiracy theorists, things which Trump is repeating and people like you are lapping up. For example no, Biden didn't suddenly jump by 130,000 votes in one State - it was a data entry error and was quickly corrected. No, it isn't suspicious that in some States Trump looked to have a good lead and then Biden overtook him. It's all about how the States count votes - more specifically the order in which they do it. The Democrats encouraged their supporters to vote by post, The Republicans encouraged their supporters not to. So in States where the Postal Vote was tallied first Biden looked to have a big lead but then the votes on the day were counted and showed the true picture. The video I posted shows an example of that where Biden's initial lead was overtaken by Trump votes on the day. Strangely, Trump didn't complain about that one. In other States the postal vote was counted second so the reverse happened.
This was all known before the day.

from TLDR is some guy with an IT degree

Oh well, that's interesting. Suddenly you care about people's qualifications? You don't pay much heed to that when it comes to the shape of the earth and people with science degrees...
But anyway, you don't need any particular expertise to understand about the order of how the votes were counted and how that in States where the on the day votes were counted first it was going to give a false result leaning towards Trump. In some States the postal vote wasn't enough to overturn that but in many it was. Hence we now have President Elect Joe Biden.

Ultimately, Trump can have as big a tantrum as he likes, he can file as many lawsuits as he likes.
He's getting nowhere

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/us/politics/trump-election-voter-fraud.html

He's getting nowhere because unlike conspiracy theory blogs, courts demand actual evidence. And he has none.
This is just Trump being Trump. This has been his MO for decades. Things don't go his way, he gets litigious.
Can you seriously not see what a giant toddler he is? What other self-respecting adult do you know who behaves this way?
I saw something on FB which summed it up pretty well. It was the day after the election when things were far from clear and said something like

"For those who don't understand what's going on in the election, it's like they're half way through a game of Monopoly and Trump has declared himself the winner and flipped over the board".

It's a depressingly accurate analogy. Trump really need to concede and make a concession speech.
I worry for the US if he doesn't. You are a deeply divided nation and Trump has fuelled that fire endlessly. If he doesn't speak soon and concede that he lost then things could get very nasty.

Rama Set

« Reply #6737 on: November 08, 2020, 09:36:28 PM »
Let the guy have his court battles so that the right doesn’t complain for the next 4 years like the left did about Russia collusion. It’s an unneeded distraction and if it can be purged from the public discourse before electoral votes are officially allocated then all the better.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: November 08, 2020, 09:42:14 PM »

Not that it'll matter but do it anyway.  Although his analysis could be wrong because he is basing it on two things:

1. The last election.
2. Party registration.

Neither of these is a constant.  While Republicans generally vote republican, they don't have to.  They CAN vote Democrat if they think Trump is an ass.  And the last election, Trump was an unknown(politically) and Hillary had baggage.  This one, Trump is WELL known and Biden is boring.

Incorrect. They compared different counties in the 2020 election and different candidates in the 2020 election in those counties, not only 2016 data. Biden had major problems.

Oh well, that's interesting. Suddenly you care about people's qualifications? You don't pay much heed to that when it comes to the shape of the earth and people with science degrees...

Actually the Wiki is filled with references from people with science degrees.

The fact is that you guys have presented no qualified source which can rebut the work of these PhD's who are recommending recount or audit to the PA legislature.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: November 08, 2020, 09:44:49 PM »

1. The last election.
2. Party registration.

Incorrect. They compared different counties in the 2020 election and different candidates in the 2020 election in those counties, not only 2016 data. Biden had major problems.
Are you saying that a county can't have a swing of people who decide to vote for a candidate that they don't usually vote for?  Interesting. 
Tell me, do the numbers match?  Are there more votes than registered voters?