Recent Posts

It's genius!

Putin now has the power to annex an area and conscript his people just by thinking about it, a power he learned from Trump.
Not only that, but Putin also has an excuse to use nukes because Ukraine is now "invading Russian territory".
It's genius!

Putin now has the power to annex an area and conscript his people just by thinking about it, a power he learned from Trump.

Before he was killing hundreds of thousands of civilians.  Now right before a rocket hits a civilian convoy he can just declare them mobilized and call it friendly fire.
Kevin Sorbo could totally win an Oscar.
If he were ever cast in a role as a washed up, meathead, out of work actor, loser who destroyed his career and alienated everyone around him with stupid bullshit, he could bring the role to life in a way that would captivate everyone with its reality.
American conservatives don't believe the election results from their own country but they believe this bullshit from Putin. They're idiots.

There was no election, thousands of people are dead, hundreds of thousands fled the country. When have 92% of any group voted in one direction. It's all a sham. A handful of Russian soldiers in Donetsk filled out a few paper ballots supporting Putin and dumbasses like Tucker Carlson believe it.

Of course, all the thousands of people fighting and dying in Ukraine to protect the country from an invasion from a bloodthirsty dictator are all just crisis actors. It's all a liberal hoax.

Just another reason that I will never vote for another Republican for the rest of my life.
Flat Earth Theory / Re: Comprehensive explanation for sunsets
« Last post by Action80 on Today at 11:38:55 AM »
I am not going to engage in any of your research projects.
To my mind, the next step would be for you to engage with my "project", and demonstrate how the "atmoplane" has affected it. But you won't. Vague hints in the direction of "mirages" do not make for a sound basis.
What project? You have no project.

I never claimed to have something named as a project. I invited you to examine my observations and conclusions, all on YouTube (here and in other threads), and you declined, referring to this here as my "research project". I put it in quotes because I was quoting you. You were the first to refer to me having a "project".

Again, I invite you to view my observations and conclusions, and indicate what I should be looking for in terms of these "atmoplane" effects that would have any significant effect on either.

If you're not going to engage in review of my work, and you refuse to engage with others, and you provide no observations, projects or experimentation of your own, then ... why are you here?
As always, crystal clear statements from you, Tumeni [/sarcasm]

You have stuff on YouTube? Where?
https://www.avclub.com/kevin-sorbo-hercules-christian-conservative-1849591197

Yes, so many actors in recent years have won Oscars for playing pedophile terrorists, but kudos to Kevin Sorbo for refusing those roles even though they'd be guaranteed to win him a statue. Stick to your principles, Kev.

So what he really means is...

"To won an Oscar, I need a role I can really connect with."

Really his biggest problem is that there are only so many pedophile terrorist characters to go around in a given year and you just know people like Tom Hanks or George Clooney are getting first dibs.
Flat Earth Theory / Re: Comprehensive explanation for sunsets
« Last post by Tumeni on Today at 07:44:53 AM »
I am not going to engage in any of your research projects.
To my mind, the next step would be for you to engage with my "project", and demonstrate how the "atmoplane" has affected it. But you won't. Vague hints in the direction of "mirages" do not make for a sound basis.
What project? You have no project.

I never claimed to have something named as a project. I invited you to examine my observations and conclusions, all on YouTube (here and in other threads), and you declined, referring to this here as my "research project". I put it in quotes because I was quoting you. You were the first to refer to me having a "project".

Again, I invite you to view my observations and conclusions, and indicate what I should be looking for in terms of these "atmoplane" effects that would have any significant effect on either.

If you're not going to engage in review of my work, and you refuse to engage with others, and you provide no observations, projects or experimentation of your own, then ... why are you here?
I'm very curious about the winter situation. I guess a lot depends on how prepared their armies are for it.

Russia is used to dealing with the cold. I would think their equipment is made for it. Then again Russias army is in complete shambles so it might be an opportunity for Ukraine.

It'll be tragic irony:
Russia will lose due to the winter cold, like so many others who attacked Russia.
https://www.avclub.com/kevin-sorbo-hercules-christian-conservative-1849591197

Yes, so many actors in recent years have won Oscars for playing pedophile terrorists, but kudos to Kevin Sorbo for refusing those roles even though they'd be guaranteed to win him a statue. Stick to your principles, Kev.

So what he really means is...

"To won an Oscar, I need a role I can really connect with."
I'm very curious about the winter situation. I guess a lot depends on how prepared their armies are for it.

Russia is used to dealing with the cold. I would think their equipment is made for it. Then again Russias army is in complete shambles so it might be an opportunity for Ukraine.