Offline Action80

• View Profile
The search for the Colombians comes to an end...
« on: April 11, 2024, 04:10:05 PM »
A great tragedy has occurred as the true killers of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman will now go scot-free.

If there is a hell, this POS will now take his place next to Johnnie Cochrane and F Lee Bailey.

I remember the DNA evidence and what Barry Scheck had to say about it. The thing is, Scheck actually made his living getting people off death row due to the incontrovertible nature of DNA evidence.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/oj-simpson-dead-at-age-76-family-confirms-5626890?utm_source=RTNews&src_src=RTNews&utm_campaign=rtbreaking-2024-04-11-1&src_cmp=rtbreaking-2024-04-11-1&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa%2BcidhsJxcPN%2FrQut3NAH7F5ww0LIzwgbOIBKcVOYUPVwjDotRvn
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: The search for the Colombians comes to an end...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 04:12:05 PM »
A good read concerning this case is Outrage: The Five Reasons Why O. J. Simpson Got Away with Murder.

Highly suggested.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 07:30:29 PM »
A great tragedy has occurred as the true killers of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman will now go scot-free.

I'm a little confused about what this is meant to imply. Having already been acquitted once, O. J. was already guaranteed to never face criminal punishment for his murders no matter how long he lived. The only tragedy here is that O. J. didn't die a long time ago.

Also, everyone has the right to a vigorous and effective legal defense, even the obviously guilty. Blame the police and prosecution for bungling the case, blame the jury for arguably making a dumb decision, but don't blame the defense for being good at their jobs.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 01:49:05 AM »

I'm a little confused about what this is meant to imply. Having already been acquitted once, O. J. was already guaranteed to never face criminal punishment for his murders no matter how long he lived. The only tragedy here is that O. J. didn't die a long time ago.

Also, everyone has the right to a vigorous and effective legal defense, even the obviously guilty. Blame the police and prosecution for bungling the case, blame the jury for arguably making a dumb decision, but don't blame the defense for being good at their jobs.

I think Action80 is just saying that O.J. Simpson died without ever facing ANY consequences of what he did. I believe he did lose a civil trial and was found guilty which is kind of a consolation but didn't really put O.J. behind bars.

O.J. used to say something along the lines of how he was going to dedicate his life to finding the true killer(s). He really never lived up to that, instead playing golf the rest of his years.

It's true that O.J. had a right to a legal defense but in this case I think we all know who the killer was. He truly was a POS.