Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Personal attack?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 12:32:16 AM »
You're the one who stated that he claimed he was an original author of the RFC's
I already provided a quote in which he claimed to have helped to write it. I do not think lying about that quote's existence (while including it in your own post) is going to advance your position.

To which he replied that he wasn't as I previously referenced.
No, friend. That was him replying to me pointing out just how trivial his lie is to see through - he claimed to have co-written a document which would have revealed his name, while exclaiming that he obviously wouldn't reveal his name. Going "Hah, a-haaaa... I didn't actually say what I said!" at that point really doesn't make him look any better.

Given that your knowledge of the subject boils down to "this and that, blah blah blah", I strongly doubt you have the prerequisite knowledge to really opine on the subject. However, given your own track record, it is unsurprising that you're religiously rushing to the defence of an RE'er on a subject you don't understand. Birds of a feather, and all that.

EVEN NOW, you both have the option to simply withdraw your lies and explain that you were mistaken about your past and/or sentences that were written down right in front of your eyes. And yet, time and time again, you choose to double down. I guess it's difficult to break the cycle!

You obviously, for reasons I can't quite figure out, are blind to the context of the discussion you had and have interpreted it in a manner that suits you. Given your track record, a well cemented one at that, expected.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Personal attack?
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2021, 12:34:15 AM »
Very well. It would appear that you have no intention of correcting your lies, and you're just here to engage in empty ad hominems. As pointed out by the OP, those are not allowed, and of course your reputation has just become even worse.

As for the OP: The question has been answered, and there appear to be no further questions. SteelyBob, if the answer to your question wasn't clear, feel free to PM me where we can discuss this without the peanut gallery. Thread locked.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 12:59:01 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume