Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #1760 on: June 23, 2017, 05:15:07 PM »
So how have you demonstrated that they're deleting messages and not archiving them? Because you've just outlined that the act of removing the message is very preventable.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: June 23, 2017, 05:29:09 PM »
So yes, they could write an "archive" feature in but from the looks of it, said feature is not currently in the app.

How did you get access to look at it?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: June 23, 2017, 05:48:21 PM »
So how have you demonstrated that they're deleting messages and not archiving them? Because you've just outlined that the act of removing the message is very preventable.

Err...
The information I presented literally says it automatically deletes messages once read.  Not sure how that says that the act of removing the message is very preventable.

So yes, they could write an "archive" feature in but from the looks of it, said feature is not currently in the app.

How did you get access to look at it?
I downloaded it.
You... you realize it's a publicly available app, right?  It's got a website with a big download button.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: June 23, 2017, 07:28:05 PM »
The information I presented literally says it automatically deletes messages once read.
How does that prevent them from being archived?

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: June 24, 2017, 04:48:30 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-23/trump-says-comey-s-story-may-have-changed-after-tape-threat

"When he found out that I -- you know, that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else and who knows, I think his story may have changed," Trump said in a Fox News interview that aired Friday. "Then he has to tell what actually took place at the events."

Joke's on us, Trump was only pretending to be retarded. And he's apparently admitting that Comey told the truth now?

ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: June 24, 2017, 09:55:14 AM »
If you're going to post this image on every other page of this thread, could you at least scale it down?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: June 24, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »
The information I presented literally says it automatically deletes messages once read.
How does that prevent them from being archived?
That doesn't, by itself.
What does is that the software has no archiving feature.  You'd have to take a picture of each message with another camera.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: June 24, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560

So does this mean there was meddling fo sho then?
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Rama Set

« Reply #1768 on: June 24, 2017, 02:45:53 PM »

Read some of the comments. This is not even news as it was made public well before the election.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: June 24, 2017, 02:49:46 PM »
It's news that Trump is admitting to it. It is therefore news to his slobbering base.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: June 24, 2017, 03:14:20 PM »
That's basically what I meant, is Trump admitting there was Russian meddling in the election? I have no sleep so forgive me
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: June 24, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
That's basically what I meant, is Trump admitting there was Russian meddling in the election? I have no sleep so forgive me

Yes. Apparently he just heard about it and he's so so shocked Obama didn't do anything about it.

My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: June 24, 2017, 03:22:52 PM »

Absolutely not.
Donald Trumps words are not his message.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: June 24, 2017, 03:27:17 PM »
And this is all happening while the worst health bill in history is about to be pushed through. Hmmm.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: June 24, 2017, 03:28:52 PM »
In grudging fairness, he's almost certainly just arguing against it as a hypothetical. If this is true, then why didn't Obama do anything, blah blah blah. It's still wrong, of course,

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: June 24, 2017, 03:36:51 PM »
In grudging fairness, he's almost certainly just arguing against it as a hypothetical. If this is true, then why didn't Obama do anything, blah blah blah. It's still wrong, of course,

You're right. He can't possibly have access to the same evidence as everyone else in the intelligence community and the government who say they're sure the Russians tried to meddle, he's only the President.

Rama Set

« Reply #1776 on: June 24, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
Except Obama did do lots of things about it. So more bullshit.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: June 24, 2017, 04:58:08 PM »

You're right. He can't possibly have access to the same evidence as everyone else in the intelligence community and the government who say they're sure the Russians tried to meddle, he's only the President.

I'm not talking about what he knows, only what he is or isn't admitting.

« Reply #1778 on: June 26, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »
lol so apparently russia did try to influence our elections after all, but it was actually obama colluding with them the whole time.

unless you listen to sean hannity, in which case "so what if trump encouraged russia to release stolen dnc documents during an election cycle?"

neat.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: June 26, 2017, 05:24:04 PM »
lol so apparently russia did try to influence our elections after all, but it was actually obama colluding with them the whole time.

unless you listen to sean hannity, in which case "so what if trump encouraged russia to release stolen dnc documents during an election cycle?"

neat.

I like how Trump is all "What did Obama do about it?" Apparently forgetting the tweets he made againat the Russian sanctions Obama put in.

Also, his travel ban was upheld (sort of) in the supreme court.