Offline truth

• View Profile
People want the globe earth to win because of religion
« on: November 14, 2016, 02:17:14 AM »
The meaning of Globe earth and chemtrails and silicon trees and all of these. is to preserve the idea that things are never changed therefore people should appreciate the people who preserve the monotonous and static environment of earth.
when the earth is static and non-moving and non-changing low-graded people can be admired, while the successful are the opposite.
this is the case where ungifted people ruling the world Atmosphere while the people who make this world much more great, are found behind cannot do nothing.

The idea to make the lowest gifted person into great ones and the great ones into low-gifted.

This is the idea of religion - take the idea of evolution which says the most adaptable succeed and turn it into opposite.

Religion is all about monotonous and admiring of the weak and the most feeble in imagination.

Globe earth is true, while it is not 100% true there are many characteristics which the earth can do like changing phases.

But the idea that we have no place to carry on our efforts to make ourselves better and better it is the flag of science and religion.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:20:20 PM by truth »

Offline truth

• View Profile
Re: People want the globe earth to win because of religion
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 02:29:38 AM »
Now people will tell me with their idiotic conscience how I use the computer and people paid much hardship to invent it.
I say to you, people who had no opportunities at all  could brought us to mars 100 times and to settle it as well, that's if they would have the opportunity.

The Equation is that the gifted people get stucked while the idiotic ungifted low-graded are promoted.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 11:45:21 PM »

Globe earth is true, while it is not 100% true there are many characteristics which the earth can do like changing phases.

The earth cannot "change phases" - it is a solid object.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:02:45 AM »

it is the process of the tectonic plates to make sure the earth will change its form.

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 03:48:43 AM »
I saw the title of this thread and was actually excited about the possibility of an interesting and engaging debate/discussion.  Clicking on the link ended up being as big a disappointment as opening the largest birthday present only to find underwear.

As to this gem:

"it is the process of the tectonic plates to make sure the earth will change its form."

Tectonic movement changes the way Earth looks but it doesn't change Earth's form.

If you truly do believe Earth's form changes due to tectonic movement I'm interested in hearing the physics (which would constantly be in flux) you propose to accommodate such change in form.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 04:05:42 AM »
I saw the title of this thread and was actually excited about the possibility of an interesting and engaging debate/discussion.  Clicking on the link ended up being as big a disappointment as opening the largest birthday present only to find underwear.

As to this gem:

"it is the process of the tectonic plates to make sure the earth will change its form."

Tectonic movement changes the way Earth looks but it doesn't change Earth's form.

If you truly do believe Earth's form changes due to tectonic movement I'm interested in hearing the physics (which would constantly be in flux) you propose to accommodate such change in form.
Well I am using the anti-dogmatic attitude for my hypothesis, so it goes like that:
Science theories are successful sometimes and sometimes are not, so I try to find how the world can have more exciting hypothesis according to the successful science.
I do not possess the resources to handle such a request by you, if I could join some scientists around the world and make experiments with the right equipment I could answer many many questions, and that's not because the other scientists are not worthy enough, that's because I have very good sense to things.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 07:14:00 AM »

it is the process of the tectonic plates to make sure the earth will change its form.

Yes, but they move extremely slowly - only a few centimetres a year.

Even when the move, the earth is just as spherical
       - they can be considered (very slightly) less dense "rafts" floating on a "sea" of slightly plastic magma - the stuff that becomes lava from volcanoes.

So there is nothing like "changing phases".