Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2018, 12:29:00 AM »
Now we have the China space station satellite crashing back to earth when? April Fools sucker day. Who makes this stuff up, Musk? "you can tell it's real because it looks so fake".

The Arizona observatory got a pic  of the China Sat ISS and you know what? It looks like a picture of a flashlight in a blacked out room.

Then Tesla recalls almost half the cars it ever produced in this, come on down, we'll fix it, yet I'm supposed to believe they can send a rocket to space or Mars. I don't think so.

People are soooooo dumbed down. Next we'll hear "Starman" is bringing the Roadster in for a recall too.

I don't want any Tesla's on the road, seems they run over and crash causing "issues", but hey, lets go to space, so much easier when you make it look fake.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »
Which brings us to "In Russia, Space looks so FAKE, it must be real....

How anyone could believe in the satellite hoax is beyond me.

Probably NSFW, they say the F word....FAKE !

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2018, 03:27:33 AM »
Now we have the China space station satellite crashing back to earth when? April Fools sucker day.

Actually it's been pushed back by 16 hours.

Who makes this stuff up, Musk? "you can tell it's real because it looks so fake".

And this is evidence... how?

The Arizona observatory got a pic  of the China Sat ISS and you know what? It looks like a picture of a flashlight in a blacked out room.

How do you know this? What's your evidence? it matches the pictures of the station very accurately if you take the time to compare the two.

Then Tesla recalls almost half the cars it ever produced in this, come on down, we'll fix it, yet I'm supposed to believe they can send a rocket to space or Mars. I don't think so.

Tesla and SpaceX are two separate companies. You're comparing apples to oranges here.

People are soooooo dumbed down.

Proof?

I don't want any Tesla's on the road, seems they run over and crash causing "issues"

That's one incident. The Tesla has a near flawless record. If you want Teslas off the road, might as well take all cars off. They cause far more issues than Tesla.

but hey, lets go to space, so much easier when you make it look fake.

How are they making it look fake? What's your evidence? It certainly isn't easier, but it could be. This is what we're trying to do.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2018, 03:28:30 AM »

How anyone could believe in the satellite hoax is beyond me.

Probably NSFW, they say the F word....FAKE !

Russia never claimed that animation to be real. It was that, an animation. The launch is the real-looking part. Eventually, the cameras can no longer resolute the rocket, so they have to resort to other ways to show what's happening.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2018, 05:10:30 AM »
April Fools sucker day. Who makes this stuff up, Musk? "you can tell it's real because it looks so fake".
J-Man, hi, welcome back.

I have wondered whether there would be an answer to your earlier statements that I thought would be good for me to get some more explanation about?

When the balloon pops, you distinctly hear the familiar sound of the rattle reverberation against the glass molten dome. The sound is unique isn't it.
I haven't been close to the glass dome when a balloon pops. So you have been close to the glass dome and know what it sounds like? Can you tell me where that was and take me with you next time?

There isn't an inch of this Flat Earth that doesn't have transmission towers and repeaters everywhere. They're even floating in the ocean, they're on planes circling the pie plate, balloons hoovering above us. There's metallic nano particles being sprayed everywhere to place a metal layer that stays afloat almost a year so we can bounce data signals across great distances.

Sat dishes are pointed at towers in the southern area because transmissions are pointed north.
Now in regard to your earlier statements, which were quite bold if I may say so. I asked if you were sticking to Flat Earth principles as it seems to me you are not. But I will ask you again, have you ever sensed (seen, observed) any of what you speak about. True Flat Earthism, observes and experiences, and makes direct conclusions from that, otherwise it is nothing but rationalization - speculation and conjecture.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 05:13:18 AM by Treep Ravisaras »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2018, 09:25:53 AM »

It's an animation. If you read the comments on the video, there are numerous repeats of this statement. Nobody claims it to be real footage of a real spacecraft, except FEers who are trying to make your misplaced claim. 

Honestly, I'm shocked that any reasonable adult would even try to claim this as a 'fake' ....
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2018, 11:22:19 AM »
laughable video
If you want to contribute, please respond to my post, 2 posts up. Thank you.

But I think you just not real flat earth, troll. You pretend to be FE, but you always draw conclusion from conjecture and speculation. Proper flat-earthism doesn't. It limits itself to what can be shown.

Video maker must be troll also. Just silly. He himself says it's computer generated (CGI) in his subtitle 55sec. Then at 1:21s he asks how can they film from this or that angle...?!? Because you said it's CGI 'mate'! (as we say in Australia).

Not worth linking on this respectable forum.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:39:31 AM by Treep Ravisaras »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2018, 04:46:50 PM »
Stinky you might want to check yourself at the door. Only you could be the troll. When you look up in the top left corner you should see Flat Earth Society not roundies trying to prove facts of the flatness wrong. You are the one out of place ...

... but the blurb under 'Forum' on the home page encourages everyone to participate, not just your own echo chamber ....

Nearly?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2018, 01:27:05 PM »
el diablo did in fact supposedly drop a school bus named Heavenly Palace on God's resurrection day, which corresponded with April Fools Day, so cute A-hole. You see this so called Palace has been proved to be a fake like all the rest (satellites), with air bubbles, pool current jets etc. how they film with scubba and scubbie do do around. No photos or video of this bus coming down, just like skylab yada yada. Im sure Russia and US said no China you're not good at fakery like us, we'll handle it as we drown our nuts. 2022 we'll give you another try.

Jesus rose from the dead on Easter as prophesied, sorry satan, you're the fool here, with a few billion other suckers dragging their knuckles.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
You see this so called Palace has been proved to be a fake like all the rest (satellites), with air bubbles, pool current jets etc. how they film with scubba and scubbie do do around.

Proved... when? By whom?

No photos or video of this bus coming down, just like skylab yada yada.

Why would you expect any? It went into the ocean off Tahiti. How many photographers do you think would have been able to get there?

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2018, 09:30:34 AM »
el diablo cute A-hole. suckers
What Jesus have to do with you I wonder. Probably nothing.

Prov 10:8 ESV The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2018, 01:06:42 PM »
Try to stay on topic as we discover more lies of satellites.

for He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son. For it is By Grace you have been saved, through faith that his WORD is true, which the earth is flat and immobile.

Now if you excuse me my sword of the Spirit must slay more demons, you might duck......quack quack

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2018, 01:37:02 PM »

for He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son. For it is By Grace you have been saved, through faith that his WORD is true, which the earth is flat and immobile.

Now if you excuse me my sword of the Spirit must slay more demons, you might duck......quack quack

How is this 'on topic'? 

What have your religious musings got to do with the presence or absence of satellites?

Nearly?

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2018, 08:09:11 PM »

Yet you haven't presented anything to back your argument. We're waiting.

God isn't real, sorry.

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2018, 09:11:52 PM »

Yet you haven't presented anything to back your argument. We're waiting.

God isn't real, sorry.
That's quite a statement, I'm sure you have proof of this?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2018, 11:39:36 PM »
That's quite a statement ("God isn't real, sorry"), I'm sure you have proof of this?

Next time you're passing a church with a high steeple, look to see if there's a lightning conductor on it.

If those within lack faith in their God to that extent ....

Nearly?

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2018, 07:44:42 AM »
Thank you for staying on topic. Appreciate.

When the balloon pops, you distinctly hear the familiar sound of the rattle reverberation against the glass molten dome. The sound is unique isn't it.
I haven't been close to the glass dome when a balloon pops. So you have been close to the glass dome and know what it sounds like? Can you tell me where that was and take me with you next time?

There isn't an inch of this Flat Earth that doesn't have transmission towers and repeaters everywhere. They're even floating in the ocean, they're on planes circling the pie plate, balloons hoovering above us. There's metallic nano particles being sprayed everywhere to place a metal layer that stays afloat almost a year so we can bounce data signals across great distances.

Sat dishes are pointed at towers in the southern area because transmissions are pointed north.
Now in regard to your earlier statements, which were quite bold if I may say so. I asked if you were sticking to Flat Earth principles as it seems to me you are not. But I will ask you again, have you ever sensed (seen, observed) any of what you speak about. True Flat Earthism, observes and experiences, and makes direct conclusions from that, otherwise it is nothing but rationalization - speculation and conjecture.

Would really help me to get some explanation as I would like to understand your earlier statements in this topic about satellite hoax.

el diablo cute A-hole. suckers
Prov 10:8 ESV The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:47:23 AM by Treep Ravisaras »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2018, 10:06:28 AM »

Sat dishes are pointed at towers in the southern area because transmissions are pointed north..RIGHT !

Sorry, this just doesn't add up in the real world.

I'm old enough to remember, in the UK, the days of (1) analogue TV broadcasting in the UK, the switch to (2) terrestrial digital b/casting, and to (3) satellite.

In (1), the country had a network of TV transmitters, and these were typically on high ground. The broadcast spectrum was divided into channels, and each broadcast channel was allocated to one of the spectrum channels. In order to avoid interference at the receiver from adjacent transmitters on the same spectrum and broadcast channel, the broadcast channels were allocated different spectrum channels on adjacent transmitters.

Point of note; TV aerials pointed at their nearest or most visible transmitter, which was not always to the South of the household.

Come (2), the same transmitter network is used, but now each digital multiplex is allocated to each spectrum channel, and because of the nature of the signal, cross-transmitter interference is less of an issue. Receivers which use this system still use the same transmitter network

Point of note; TV aerials still pointed at their nearest or most visible transmitter, which was not always to the South.

Come (3), every satellite dish in the land points South, without exception. Even those on the south coast of the land.

Point of note; If this was being done from land-based transmitters, then it's clearly not being done from the existing transmitter network that took decades to build across the land. Satellite TV was, in practical terms, available overnight from the launch date, with no apparent construction of a new transmitter network, and, in marked contrast to the previous systems, no need to point dishes at either high ground, nor at the nearest local transmitter.

Sorry, but merely claiming that it's done from towers all over the land does not compute. Where would the towers be for the dishes on the south coast? They point south, too. Out to sea. 

The English Channel is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world, if there were TV transmitters there, someone would have noticed by now. There would be images online. They would be on shipping charts.

Where would you suggest they would be? France? Spain? How would that work? Would these countries allow the UK to site their transmitters there? Is there any proof they have?

If your next suggestion is that the signal comes from cell towers, that doesn't wash either. Sat dishes don't point at cell towers.

What's left?  Metal particles in the sky? Sorry, that would have sat dishes pointing in different directions.

Inescapable conclusion; all these satellite dishes are pointing at a satellite (group) in geostationary orbit.       
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:08:07 AM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2018, 11:42:58 AM »
Come (3), every satellite dish in the land points South, without exception. Even those on the south coast of the land.

Point of note; If this was being done from land-based transmitters, then it's clearly not being done from the existing transmitter network that took decades to build across the land. Satellite TV was, in practical terms, available overnight from the launch date, with no apparent construction of a new transmitter network, and, in marked contrast to the previous systems, no need to point dishes at either high ground, nor at the nearest local transmitter.   
And just to reiterate, on a recent trip to Sri Lanka which is significantly closer to the equator than the UK I noticed that the satellite dishes were pointed up at a significantly steeper angle than those in the UK. They're pointing at something. The something is in the sky. Anyone who has knocked their dish will know how precisely they have to be aimed.
So there is something up there...
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
People are lazy and want to be handed unfo so this makes them easily fooled. Like believing in satellites. Communications have been perfected and you don't need line of sight for every instance although that is what is mostly used. There is Skywave, Meteor burst communications where you communicate off the ionized meteor trails. This should explain chemtrails if you allow it. Nano metallic particles disbursed in the atmosphere then charged via haarp to communicate bouncing off the sky. The dome shape is explained in the Meteor burst communications, duh. We all know it's there and you're not leaving, ever !

Your repeated rhetoric sounds like Col. Klink show..."I know nothing"

https://mvprogress.com/2015/02/25/usaf-radio-tower-monitors-earths-atmosphere/

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QST%2520Binaries/nt0z.pdf