Rama Set

Action80s hit list
« on: November 06, 2021, 06:41:36 PM »
I can laugh off most of what comes from Action80s keyboard, but I find myself completely uncomfortable with his list of people who he blames for his family’s tragic deaths, and his vague threat that “he won’t forget”. Combined with the aggressive and angry DMs he likes to send, I feel like there is genuine malice coming from him that exceeds some debate bro rage or internet trolling.

I officially would ask that this be labeled as harassment and that Action80 be asked to stop this behaviour.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Action80s hit list
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 06:57:45 PM »
I'm not finding any sort of posted hit list, is this something Action80 is PM'ing you? I'm not fully understanding what's happened.

Rama Set

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 07:18:44 PM »
Here is one instance of it. He lists off his undesirables, and mentions that he blames us for all the bad things that happened during the pandemic, specifically the death of two of his family.

I find it to be very unsettling and in this context him declaring he will “never forget” comes off as a grudge that he will one day pay back. It’s a complete tangent from every conversation I think crosses the line between strident disagreement in to personal malice

There are older instances of it as well. If you want me to dig them up, let me know.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 07:29:50 PM »
While I'm not sure this comes across as a hit list, publishing lists of People I Do Not Like And Will Not Forget isn't something I endorse, either. I'll tell him to knock it off.

Rama Set

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 07:34:14 PM »
Thanks. I appreciate it.