Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Blocking moderators
« on: August 11, 2021, 06:27:14 PM »
I have added Pete Svarrior to my ignore list. This is because despite my asking him to stop messaging me, he persisted.

This of course means I cannot see any warnings, posts or general nonsense he tries to send my way. Might I suggest other moderators get in touch if need be. I'm just fed up with Pete at this stage. He's been a moderator far too long. He's no good at it, he takes everything personally and uses being a mod as a way to win arguments. Because you won't depose him, I've blocked him. He'll need to ask a responsible adult to interact with me on his behalf in future.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Blocking moderators
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 06:46:30 PM »
This of course means I cannot see any warnings, posts or general nonsense he tries to send my way.
Don't worry - you'll still see warnings as those are not tied to anyone's account! As for explanatory posts, you luckily always have the option of revealing them on a case by case basis (if you're reading this - congratulations! 🎊)

[EDIT: As a fun aside, I just tested it and it turns out I can still PM you, so that's gonna be pretty ineffective. Not that I ever would, I pretty much only use the function to reply to others.]

Unfortunately, we do not delegate mods to individual members. If you don't want to see warnings, stop misusing S&C. If you don't want to lose PM arguments, simply don't start them.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 06:59:36 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume