Offline Action80

• View Profile
What happened to giving full credit for references?
« on: June 15, 2021, 12:44:45 PM »
SteelyBob and AATW are acting in concert, posting material to serve as a reference in the thread here:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=18167.0

You can see that AATW went so far as to totally clip out the fact the table was found to originally be in a WordPress document.

At minimum, I thought authorship was required.

But with these two, they do not care from where they pull their garbage, they just want to strew it about.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to giving full credit for references?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »
All those posts you're complaining about came in response to you fabricating a value of 32,000 mph. You are the source of your own complaint. Congrats.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:01:35 PM »
Please stop lying.

We are not "acting in concert". And I didn't "clip out" anything. Bob posted a link to an image - .png, image format.
You got a 404. The link was poorly formed in his post, it was trivial to fix it so I posted a corrected link.

That's all. I can't vouch for his image or the source, I just showed you the corrected link as you seemed to be struggling to view it.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 03:41:42 PM »
All those posts you're complaining about came in response to you fabricating a value of 32,000 mph. You are the source of your own complaint. Congrats.
Do you have a post in response to the topic of posting sources with no listed reference or not?

If not, have a nice day.

To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 05:30:56 PM »
Do you have a post in response to the topic of posting sources with no listed reference or not?

If not, have a nice day.

How about posting the source of your calculation? You know, the thing that started all of this, the thing you stated without a source...

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 09:17:02 AM »
A80, this is not an S&C thread. You've also been pushing the limits recently all over the place. I politely ask you to stop.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume