Sites align on globe and fe?
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:15:50 AM »
Brand New here.
I need this answered, can anyone help?

My first thought of all this F.E. "crap" was honestly, stoopid. As spelled, ..correctly? (My humor..) but after months of intense research I've joined the truthers. And I can honestly say if not flat, it's definitely not globular.

So, here's where I need some help.

I watched a 4hr documentary of measurements of anchient sites and their relatively to others, which can be shown how lines drawn over a globe will align these sites. There was a bunch more stuff on there and I imagine most every one of you has seen it. It's somewhere around 3:40:00 I believe. It's been so long I don't remember the title to find a link but I think it's something about in plain site.

Anyhow, what I don't have the means to do is measure for myself what relations these have on a flat map, or where I can go to observe and study what others have done.

Any info?

Offline Tommy

• Earth is NOT flat
    • View Profile
Re: Sites align on globe and fe?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 03:09:44 AM »
Brand New here.

My first thought of all this F.E. "crap" was honestly, stoopid.

WHAT. EARTH IS 3 DIMENSIONAL
IT IS GLOBULAR
IT IS ROUND
PLS WHAT YOU THOUGHT ORIGINALLY ABOUT THE FLAT EARTH WAS CORRECT
OH NO

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 03:15:07 AM »
My first thought of all this F.E. "crap" was honestly, stoopid. As spelled, ..correctly? (My humor..) but after months of intense research I've joined the truthers. And I can honestly say if not flat, it's definitely not globular.

Why can't it be a globe?

I watched a 4hr documentary... I imagine most every one of you has seen it.

If you come across it, please link it.

Anyhow, what I don't have the means to do is measure for myself what relations these have on a flat map, or where I can go to observe and study what others have done.

Any info?

Are you asking for our opinion? I am a REr. I would like to see the video to see what you're talking about, first. Then, calculations should be done to see if it could work on a Flat Earth. If not, there's evidence the world isn't flat, basically.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Tommy

• Earth is NOT flat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 03:17:48 AM »

Why can't it be a globe?

Any info?

Are you asking for our opinion? I am a REr. I would like to see the video to see what you're talking about, first. Then, calculations should be done to see if it could work on a Flat Earth. If not, there's evidence the world isn't flat, basically.

Finally another Round Earther like me

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 03:19:13 AM »

Why can't it be a globe?

Any info?

Finally another Round Earther like me

Don't worry. I'd say the majority of people here are REs, even the ones that claim to be FEs. There's a few that are genuine.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 03:29:55 AM »
Brand New here.

My first thought of all this F.E. "crap" was honestly, stoopid.

WHAT. EARTH IS 3 DIMENSIONAL
IT IS GLOBULAR
IT IS ROUND
PLS WHAT YOU THOUGHT ORIGINALLY ABOUT THE FLAT EARTH WAS CORRECT
OH NO

Refrain from low-content posts in the upper fora. Warned.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »
Is this the thing you're looking for?

I don't have 4 hours to watch it, but if you point me to a few minutes here or there I can tell you my opinion about it.

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 04:32:24 AM »
I watched a 4hr documentary of measurements of anchient sites and their relatively to others,

Welcome to the forum Falconwarrior :)
It looks like douglips has found it for you,

It takes a while to work out who's who on here, and not everyone is a FEer.
So most of the responsers you will get will be from REers, (just sayin)
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 05:09:25 AM »
Yes, I'm not hiding anything - I'm a roundy. But I believe in open discussion of science, and I find it fascinating to think about some of the issues brought up here.