Managerial Nightmare
« on: November 04, 2017, 08:15:13 PM »
Regarding FLAT EARTH  HOW is Nasa able to coordinate with all the other space agency , Indians russians japanese chinese european, how is the CIA able to keep in control all the airline companies/ radar operating stations/ shipping cooperation. Even if one of them was to leak the info whole cover would be blown, It is a managerial nightmare to keep so many people aboard the conspiratorial band-wagon. The space agencies excluding nasa have their own seperate depratments working with indigenous military and defense intelligence agencies. " Flat earthers " would say that Nasa controls them through central bank OK. Then why is CIA spending so much effort in gathering intelligence if their enemies are under a secret pact with NASA. Does it makes any sense. Also it was not NASA but Russians who first sent a man to the space. You mean to say that the Rothschild owned the Russian Politburo. This would also mean that the all the Top level employees in those space agencies , and the top officials in Military and intelligence departments are all involved. If they were all so involved it makes no sense, it could not be done on such a massive scale. Very few elites at the top can fool the world i agree, you cant expect millions of people from US China Russia India Europe Japan to be " ALL PART OF A PLAN ".

Edit by mod: No all-caps in titles, please.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:35:51 AM by Rushy »

Re: MANAGERIAL NIGHTMARE
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 09:15:36 PM »
Don't forget now there are private space agencies such as SpaceX, Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic. The sky's the limit!

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 09:48:06 PM »
Need to include anyone who works with sending or receiving satellite signals (GPS, satellite TV/radio, weather satellites, communication), they would have to be part of the conspiracy as the FE faithful don't believe in satellites.

devils advocate

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »
Plus not just when they are working but once they retire too! All these past and present employees, and their families (if I had this secret my wife would know too).

And then I guess their close friends, and your close friends family, and their close friends, and then their family etc etc. Pretty soon you have a "secret" held BY 98% of the population against 2% of us. With social media in it's current promiscuity the likelihood of any secret like this being kept is................

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 11:52:10 PM »
19.3 BiLlIoN dOlLaRs
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 02:01:05 PM »
It is obvious - NASA is in complete control of the information.  Those involved with satellites do not know how they truly are put above the earth.  Those directly involved with all satellite operations and any other general public misconception have top secret clearance.  A breach in the clearance would mean prison for the rest of their life or possibly being killed under the radar making it appear to be a suicide.  The billions of dollars of funding is there to make all of this possible. 

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »
It is obvious - NASA is in complete control of the information.  Those involved with satellites do not know how they truly are put above the earth.  Those directly involved with all satellite operations and any other general public misconception have top secret clearance.  A breach in the clearance would mean prison for the rest of their life or possibly being killed under the radar making it appear to be a suicide.  The billions of dollars of funding is there to make all of this possible.
Are you aware that private enterprises and other governments, some openly hostile to the U.S. government have launched things into space?

I get my TV signal via a satellite receiver. Does that make me part of the conspiracy? I am directly involved in paying my bill each month.

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
Are you aware that private enterprises and other governments, some openly hostile to the U.S. government have launched things into space?

I get my TV signal via a satellite receiver. Does that make me part of the conspiracy? I am directly involved in paying my bill each month.

They aren't launched into space - they are on balloons around 40,000 to 80,000 ft above grade.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »

They aren't launched into space - they are on balloons around 40,000 to 80,000 ft above grade.
More details please as this does not tie in with dish alignment numbers.

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 06:38:43 PM »

Would you please share any small item of evidence showing that this is the case?

Do you know how balloons work? The float in the air. The air moves. Balloons don't stay in the same spot.

Please explain how Dish Network put a balloon in the air and arranged for it to stay in the exact same spot since I got my receiver in 2012? I haven't moved my dish antenna since I bought the house.

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 07:05:35 PM »

Would you please share any small item of evidence showing that this is the case?

Do you know how balloons work? The float in the air. The air moves. Balloons don't stay in the same spot.

Please explain how Dish Network put a balloon in the air and arranged for it to stay in the exact same spot since I got my receiver in 2012? I haven't moved my dish antenna since I bought the house.

Here is the best vid I have found (all of his other videos are great as well).  Give this a chance and watch, starts at 5 minute mark.  He provides lots of evidence including declassified documents and balloon launch schedules which are available to the public. 

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 08:36:11 PM »
Yes, the government used to launch balloons, still does for weather and other experiments. They used to have planes to recover film canisters from satellites. Wait a minute, you posted a link to a two hour rambling conspiracy nut video that shows a document where they interviewed an Air Force veteran about recovery operations done with planes in the 1950's and 60's.

Recovery operations to retrieve film canisters from orbiting satellites... which you claim don't exist.

And all of this proves, nothing. Do you think that showing a picture of something launched on a balloon means everything launched is also by balloon?

Skim through that document where he talks about being alerted to go find a balloon. Does that sound like something you can point a dish at in one spot for years?

Think about this stuff.

It's like you guys find a YouTube video with some words you are looking for and think, nirvana! I've found the proof that will convince the world of the great conspiracy and just blast it out.

devils advocate

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 09:35:02 PM »
It's hardly convincing, the Guy's kid is messing around in the background and he's either got tourettes or is a "gangsta". Another crackpot conspiracy nut making his 15 minutes of fame I think. Next!

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 10:26:12 PM »
Yes, the government used to launch balloons, still does for weather and other experiments. They used to have planes to recover film canisters from satellites. Wait a minute, you posted a link to a two hour rambling conspiracy nut video that shows a document where they interviewed an Air Force veteran about recovery operations done with planes in the 1950's and 60's.

Recovery operations to retrieve film canisters from orbiting satellites... which you claim don't exist.

And all of this proves, nothing. Do you think that showing a picture of something launched on a balloon means everything launched is also by balloon?

Skim through that document where he talks about being alerted to go find a balloon. Does that sound like something you can point a dish at in one spot for years?

Think about this stuff.

It's like you guys find a YouTube video with some words you are looking for and think, nirvana! I've found the proof that will convince the world of the great conspiracy and just blast it out.

Well it's more believable than a satellite placed in orbit 35,000 km above the Earth's surface.  Let me ask you.... How is a satellite able to be put in space at a certain distance in orbit?  If space has no atmosphere or matter to thrust off of, how can you stop a satellite at the appropriate distance and achieve the same speed as orbit of earth?

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 01:51:44 AM »

Think about this stuff.

Well it's more believable than a satellite placed in orbit 35,000 km above the Earth's surface.  Let me ask you.... How is a satellite able to be put in space at a certain distance in orbit?  If space has no atmosphere or matter to thrust off of, how can you stop a satellite at the appropriate distance and achieve the same speed as orbit of earth?
1) Orbital mechanics. Take a peek, there's some easier to grasp stuff out there.
2) You don't need something to "push off of" and I'm honestly confused where this idea has come from as I've only started to hear it recently. Anything to try and make people think it won't work huh?

Show me a balloon you can keep in the same place for potentially decades with no real interruption, and I'll let you move this balloon idea into "plausible" from "crackpot".

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 02:21:35 AM »

First point. You not believing it's possible is not proof that it isn't.

Second point. You are correct there is no atmosphere there. Doesn't matter, actually helps since atmosphere causes friction and drag. The problem here is that you are confusing thrust with lift.

An airplane can fly because the wing interacts with the air and causes lift. If the amount of lift exceeds the force of gravity the plane climbs. A pilot keeping a plane in level flight has done so by finding the balance point where lift up balances the pull of gravity down.

Thrust in a spacecraft or rocket doesn't require lift or atmosphere. A rocket carries fuel and oxidizing agents. These are combined and burned. The expanding gas is expelled from one end of the rocket creating a reaction in the opposite direction. (Newton's 3rd law).

How do they get it in the exact spot to stay over the same spot on the surface of the Earth? At a high level, it can be described easily. To maintain an orbit, (not falling back or speeding away) there is a basic formula which gives the relationship between the distance from the Earth and how fast the object must orbit. The lower the orbit, the faster the orbit. So you just have to provide enough life to get it to the point where the speed of the orbit matches the ground rotational speed of the Earth's surface.

Obviously that is a very high level description, and it is much easier to describe that to do. But smart people know how to do the math and science to make it work. And thanks to their efforts we get communication satellites, satellite TV and radio, etc.

The stationary orbits are very high, something around 25k miles. Have you ever seen a TV interview over satellite where it is obvious that there is a lag between the one person speaking and the other answering? That's because those satellites are far enough away so that the speed of light becomes a factor.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »

Here is the best vid I have found (all of his other videos are great as well).  Give this a chance and watch, starts at 5 minute mark.  He provides lots of evidence including declassified documents and balloon launch schedules which are available to the public. 

The "Length to Loony" ratio holds up well in this video.  Why are the whack job videos always hours long?
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 10:44:56 PM »

How do they get it in the exact spot to stay over the same spot on the surface of the Earth? At a high level, it can be described easily. To maintain an orbit, (not falling back or speeding away) there is a basic formula which gives the relationship between the distance from the Earth and how fast the object must orbit. The lower the orbit, the faster the orbit. So you just have to provide enough life to get it to the point where the speed of the orbit matches the ground rotational speed of the Earth's surface.

Actually the faster the orbit the higher the orbit.  The way to achieve a higher orbit is to apply thrust on a prograde vector.  To get lower you do a retrograde burn.  Orbital mechanics are all about velocity vectors.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:46:47 PM by TomInAustin »
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 10:51:49 PM »

The "Length to Loony" ratio holds up well in this video.  Why are the whack job videos always hours long?
That is an excellent observation.

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 10:54:57 PM »

Actually the faster the orbit the higher the orbit.  The way to achieve a higher orbit is to apply thrust on a prograde vector.  To get lower you do a retrograde burn.  Orbital mechanics are all about velocity vectors.

A relative question perhaps. I think what I said was correct, relative to the surface of the Earth. (low orbit recon sats going around multiple times a day, geosync sats going around once per day). But I think you are correct in terms of the actual radial velocity of the speed around a larger and higher orbit.