Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
World Cup 2018
« on: June 16, 2018, 04:05:13 PM »
No one will probably post here but may as well have a thread.

Iceland scammed Argentina today worse than Chris Roberts scams retarded gamers out of money for a broken game.

Ronaldo is an absolute unit.

Germany probably still wins even though Brazil is the favorite.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 07:15:34 PM »
Both the Netherlands and South Africa failed to qualify, so I have to pretend to support Australia. Worst World Cup ever tbh
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 09:57:08 PM »
Watched Nigeria v Croatia tonight, started out supporting the Nigerians as they have 3 Leicester players, but they were woeful and am glad the Croats won.

But it won't be untill Monday that England play, my prediction is; The Algerian bus will drive into a ravine and all the players will be too injured to carry on, they will field a team of ice-cream and hat sellers who will win 1-0

Edit; We are actually playing Tunisia
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:44:00 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 04:01:26 PM »
I hope Mexico upsets Germany.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 05:31:50 PM »
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 08:13:20 PM »

Mexico do upset the Germans, hey.

And then Brazil start good then falter against the Swiss, on top of that Pizza gets an IT crowd quote in, it's all going on here.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »

Well it wasn't pretty but England won, despite a plague of flies and a ref' that awarded a penalty for a guy running into another players arm, but then allowed the Tunisian defence to practice their judo with impunity at corners and free kicks.
Stirling should never be let near an England shirt again and Ashley Young forgot what he does day in, day out for Man'U, could do better.

Rama Set

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 11:52:11 AM »
England wins 6-1? What devilry is this? Is it possible they are competitive or will they take a page from the Dallas Cowboys and flame out in even more dramatic fashion?

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 01:56:21 PM »
Let’s not get too excited, it was Panama (pop 4M), not known as a footballing nation, but it’s better than the Euro’s where we were hammered by Iceland (pop 340,000), so I will take the fact that it is the only England game in decades I haven’t felt (at half time), we can still fuck this up.

I have to say I hate Latin American football, there was a corner in the Brazil-Costa-Rica match where the ball sailed over the penalty area and left in its wake a sea of writhing bodies, I thought the corner taker had fired a cannon loaded with grapeshot, but instead it was Brazilians who had felt the breeze of the ball and had gone down for a penalty and CR players who had gone down for a freekick, and Naymar, don’t even get me on that stroppy little shit.

The Russians should get some NKVD style Commissars with shiny black coats who can walk on the pitch and execute any player rolling around with less than a bone showing.

Edit; And we still Played Stirling!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:58:18 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 11:08:52 PM »
lmao Germany...

In order, I would be happy with the following teams winning the cup:

Argentina
Mexico
Switzerland
Portugal
England

so I have to pretend to support Australia. Worst World Cup ever tbh
tbh you didn't have to for very long at least

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:01 AM »

Likewise Germany, Huh huh.

Not Portugal, can't stand Ronnie. If Belgium gel, I think they stand a good chance, surprised you don't support them with Man' City's De Bruyne & Kompany in there? There again Brazil (not on your list) have four City players and of course England also. Hoping for a good game tonight (our time), Three lions on our shirt da de da de da da.

Rama Set

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 02:18:25 PM »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 03:28:37 PM »

Likewise Germany, Huh huh.

Not Portugal, can't stand Ronnie. If Belgium gel, I think they stand a good chance, surprised you don't support them with Man' City's De Bruyne & Kompany in there? There again Brazil (not on your list) have four City players and of course England also. Hoping for a good game tonight (our time), Three lions on our shirt da de da de da da.

I mostly just want to see Messi get one, but Agüero is my guy on City anyway, so the top spot was easy. City has (a record) 17 players from 8 teams in the cup this time around, so that would make it a tough criteria to pick a favorite. 7 of those 8 teams are in the round of 16 except Germany (lmao).

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 09:09:13 PM »
Well it went to shit. Arsehole Belgians. They didn't need that game. But no, they could cut us a break. I had to watch England lose agin. ffs. We've done our share of losing. Its our turn.

Germany probably still wins even though Brazil is the favorite.
lol.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 09:16:30 PM »
Well it went to shit. Arsehole Belgians. They didn't need that game. But no, they could cut us a break. I had to watch England lose agin. ffs. We've done our share of losing. Its our turn.

I heard being an entitled brat is the best way to win a football match  ::)

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 09:28:21 PM »

I heard being an entitled brat is the best way to win a football match  ::)
You're confused. This thread is about 'soccer'. It isn't for you.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »

Ignore him Rama.

It was a bit shit, Dier lived up to his anagram but Alexander Arnold was decent.

Comedy moment; https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44649247

Rama Set

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 02:08:50 AM »
Did Japan really go through on sportsmanship? Columbia seems like a very winnable match for England.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 03:03:24 AM »
Did Japan really go through on sportsmanship?
Yes.

Columbia seems like a very winnable match for England.
I think you know what this means (so do Jura and thork)...

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 07:21:25 AM »

I’m Afraid I do.

In a carrot and stick world, I think we spare the stick on our footballers. They are paid vast amounts and given the treatment only available to dim royals but when they fail at a task they have trained all their lives for, carrying our hopes, we bitch a bit.

If, since the last debacle/world cup, Rooney had been walking around with Cunt seared into his forehead with a branding iron, this current crop might have a little more focus.