I am Seeker of Truth

I have questions about the Flat Earth Model
« on: April 28, 2018, 11:12:52 PM »
I'm new to the Flat Earth model and am having trouble understanding some of the aspects of the model.

Here are some questions I have about the Sun. Hopefully you or someone else can help me:

1) Does the Sun have any thickness? If so, how thick is it?

2) If it has thickness, are the sides illuminated like the surface facing the earth?

3) If it has sides which are illuminated, why would it not be possible to see the sun when it is on the other side of the Flat Earth - provided a high power telescope was used?

4) What are the mechanics of a Solar Eclipse? That is, is it the moon that eclipses the Sun? If so, given, that the moon is self-illuminating, why don't we see the surface of the moon during a Solar Eclipse? What exactly is happening when the moon eclipses the Sun.

5) What causes the Sun to travel in a circle around the surface of the Flat Earth?

6) Sunrise and Sunset - I'm confused! How is it that we see the full Sun shortly after Sunrise and just before Sunset? Shouldn't we be seeing the sun at an angle that would change the appearance and apparent size?

7) How far away is the Sun and what is its size?

Cool What "powers" the Sun, that is, what makes it shine?

9) I've read that the Sun moves farther and closer to the North Pole and this is what causes the seasons. What causes the Sun to change its motion around the Flat Earth?

I have other questions but I thought I'd start with these.

Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Seeker of Truth