Offline JA3297

• View Profile
Honest Question
« on: February 17, 2018, 01:57:45 AM »
Honest questions: If the Earth is indeed flat, then what could be gained by lying about it being round? Who benefits here? What's their endgame?

Offline pjr1

• View Profile
Re: Honest Question
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 02:33:24 AM »
Obviously they are hiding something very important. The answers lie beyond the ice wall which has as yet not been navigated.

JonBonJovi

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 07:40:31 PM »
A true believer of monotheism will probarly think they are doing the work of gods enemies. Pointing out the use of satanic handsymbols used by nasa astronauts,mainstreamedia and corrupting the world through weird science and education, trying to hide god from the youth, is maybe not a coincidence. Just like the zionist prayed to golden calfs/bull worshipping idolatry. Endgame is to claim ur soul, demons were pissed and jealous when god created humans, and will do anything to drag your sinning ass along to hell. Hope you like this answer on what a true believer in one creator might think. Have a nice day.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 08:04:19 PM »
Obviously they are hiding something very important. The answers lie beyond the ice wall which has as yet not been navigated.

What is the evidence that the ice wall has not been navigated?
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 08:35:28 PM »
Honest questions: If the Earth is indeed flat, then what could be gained by lying about it being round? Who benefits here? What's their endgame?

Read the Wiki.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 10:05:30 PM »

Read the Wiki.
All it mentions is NASA, please explain how measurements, past and current, from many locations across the earth, would show the true shape of the earth.

Offline JA3297

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 11:29:56 PM »
But Why?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 11:44:37 PM »

You won't get a real answer. There isn't one. You will get vague nonsense about NASA and conspiracy and maybe money, but they really don't have an answer. All these fake conspiracies needed to be invented in order for the self-delusional types to keep believing in FE. We have advanced well beyond the point of proving the Earth is a globe. The only way to believe it isn't is to deny reality and start inventing conspiracies. It is the saddest part of FEism, in my mind. Otherwise intelligent people fooling themselves into thinking "the gov't" hides the shape of the Earth. The site should really be more about human psychology...
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 04:37:28 PM »

You won't get a real answer. There isn't one. You will get vague nonsense about NASA and conspiracy and maybe money, but they really don't have an answer. All these fake conspiracies needed to be invented in order for the self-delusional types to keep believing in FE. We have advanced well beyond the point of proving the Earth is a globe. The only way to believe it isn't is to deny reality and start inventing conspiracies. It is the saddest part of FEism, in my mind. Otherwise intelligent people fooling themselves into thinking "the gov't" hides the shape of the Earth. The site should really be more about human psychology...

The Wiki says that there is no Flat Earth Conspiracy. Why not read it?

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 04:46:38 PM »

So how would you determine the shape of the earth?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 07:52:47 PM »
There has to be some kind.
Satellite TV, GPS, meteorology, the airline industry who plot routes using great circles, or claim to.
All these things demonstrably work and if you are correct then they must work differently to the way it's claimed they do.
So there must be some conspiracy.
Quite why the true shape of the earth is such a terrible truth which must be kept from us remains a mystery:
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 10:38:26 PM »

I've read the Wiki, it is full of errors, lacks detail, and is not always in line with what members seem to believe. There are many FEers who talk about "the gov't" preventing people from accessing the hypothesized ice wall. You and I had a debate about satellites and when I backed you into a corner over satellite TV and other private companies using satellites, you went into an argument about NASA controlling the launch facilities and tricking the privates companies by using balloons, which does imply a conspiracy to hide details about space or our access to it.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 05:12:52 PM »
There has to be some kind.
Satellite TV, GPS, meteorology, the airline industry who plot routes using great circles, or claim to.
All these things demonstrably work and if you are correct then they must work differently to the way it's claimed they do.
So there must be some conspiracy.
Quite why the true shape of the earth is such a terrible truth which must be kept from us remains a mystery:

Why not read what we have to say about it then?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 05:27:30 PM »
Why not read what we have to say about it then?
I have. But I'm more interested in what you don't say.
You say NASA fake their CGI images to show the earth as a globe because they believe it to be so.
But what about meteorologists who claim to use weather satellites. At some level someone must know that those images are faked, or obtained by other means other than satellites.
What about satellite TV? Again, if those signals are coming from some other place then someone most know about that. Same with GPS.
What about the airline industry. You don't have a flat earth map but the airline industry reliably get people from A to B generally on time. They must know where things are and they say they plot their routes using great circles. Some people there must be "in on it" and that's nothing to do with the Space Travel Conspiracy.
Your Wiki is silent on all these things.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 10:49:57 PM »
A true believer of monotheism will probarly think they are doing the work of gods enemies. Pointing out the use of satanic handsymbols used by nasa astronauts,mainstreamedia and corrupting the world through weird science and education, trying to hide god from the youth, is maybe not a coincidence. Just like the zionist prayed to golden calfs/bull worshipping idolatry. Endgame is to claim ur soul, demons were pissed and jealous when god created humans, and will do anything to drag your sinning ass along to hell. Hope you like this answer on what a true believer in one creator might think. Have a nice day.

As he stated.
In a global earth with billions of others out there with billions of chances that life is out there makes one feel like a pee on. Dust in the wind. Go ahead an act like the animal you are. After all you came from monkeys.

But if we are on a flat world with a dome then that questions all the other planets and life forms as we are told.
We are no longer billions in a sea of billions but the chosen ones to be placed in this material third dimension experience. Special sons of God that are created from divine intervention. With spirits and souls so we can assent to higher powers over the animals. Not be part of them.

If one thinks were are not singled out to be here but is just chance then think of the millions of sperms that fought over the chance to impregnate the egg just to make you. Was that chance? That sperm out preformed millions of others so yeah that is pretty special in itself.

The difference is between the ears.

Apparently the first reason hundreds of years ago to call the earth a ball was designed to get the ship captains back behind the wheel. When they had to go to further out places that they didn't know about yet to plunder for the Kings and Queens they were breaking new ground and were scared they would sail of the end of the world. So they changed the idea to a ball earth so the captains could get to plunder.

And for today, milking funds for space travel when it is impossible holds major profits.
Elon musk is said to be taking all the space money he gets and is putting it into his solar energy corporation.
Because we all know there is no Tesla floating in space when he can't even deliver the cars he said he would in 2018 until 2019.
Musk has USA government funding for his corporations close to 5 billion dollars.

Did that answer your question?

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 11:10:18 PM »

GAME OF THRONES!!!! The ice wall. Ice wall. A wall of ice sitting on the edge. If I took a boat to the "edge" I would find a wall of ice. It has not been located maybe because it isn't there. I mean you could go find it. A plane would have probably hit it by now.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 12:36:49 AM »
I've read the Wiki, it is full of errors, lacks detail, and is not always in line with what members seem to believe. There are many FEers who talk about "the gov't" preventing people from accessing the hypothesized ice wall. You and I had a debate about satellites and when I backed you into a corner over satellite TV and other private companies using satellites, you went into an argument about NASA controlling the launch facilities and tricking the privates companies by using balloons, which does imply a conspiracy to hide details about space or our access to it.

You can't seem to stay on topic for some reason. Given that you know the rules by now, have a bunch of warnings, and a 3-day ban already, go ahead and have a week off.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2018, 12:49:51 AM »

GAME OF THRONES!!!! The ice wall. Ice wall. A wall of ice sitting on the edge. If I took a boat to the "edge" I would find a wall of ice. It has not been located maybe because it isn't there. I mean you could go find it. A plane would have probably hit it by now.

Refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. Warned.