Midnight sun and polar sun
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:02:17 PM »
I am new to posting a topic on this forum, but for some time now I have been reading the content of this web with great interest! For clarification; I have always believed in RE and nothing I have been reading here has come remotely close to convincing me otherwise.

The question I want to ask is how do you explain the midnight sun and polar sun if the earth was flat? I read the Wiki and found nothing. The only thing I found was an animated map of the sun and the moons orbit across a flat earth map. However, from previous discussions here, it seem that the map in question is not correct (?). Which in it self is quite remarkable given the rich and longstanding history of mapmaking.

Please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section! I am new here, and it is rather confusing knowing what is accepted where! I promise to learn as I go along!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Midnight sun and polar sun
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:07:15 PM »
If you can't find it on the Wiki, do some forum searches.

Re: Midnight sun and polar sun
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »
Thanks, Tom! That made it easier to find previous posts. However, I am none the wiser. Do I understand it correctly when you stated in a previous post that the midnight sun does not exist? To be more precise; it is not clear if it exists?