• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Catalonia declares independence!
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »
The absolute madmen did it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41780116

What happens next? A civil war? Spain backing down? Catalan leaders not actually knowing what to do now that they're simultaneously "independent" and literally fired?

Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Catalonia declares independence!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 01:27:31 AM »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »
Currently, we are here:

Catalan leaders not actually knowing what to do now that they're simultaneously "independent" and literally fired?

So far, no tanks. Very disappointing.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 07:33:11 AM »
Why disappointing? Would you like to see bloodshed and destruction? Some of these people could be very frightened about their future why you sit back and relax waiting for shit to hit the fan to prod you from your boredom.

I'm hoping for the most boring outcome possible. They sit down like mature adults, hash out their grievances and come to an amicable solution where everyone wins.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 09:01:43 PM »
Why disappointing? Would you like to see bloodshed and destruction? Some of these people could be very frightened about their future why you sit back and relax waiting for shit to hit the fan to prod you from your boredom.
I appreciate that my sense of humour may come across as unsophisticated and crude. Let me reassure you: it is.

Also, it looks like the Spaniards are trying to just jail the rebelious lot. 10/10 best democracy

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 09:00:34 PM »
The absolute madmen did it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41780116

What happens next? A civil war? Spain backing down? Catalan leaders not actually knowing what to do now that they're simultaneously "independent" and literally fired?

I've heard many allege Putin somehow is behind it. I'm not sure whether that's true or not but if it is, it serves the USA and Europe right for interfering in Ukraine and Syria--two allies of Russia where Russia has strategic naval bases.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:03:36 PM by Pickel B Gravel »
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.