Recent Posts

Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Honest Question
« Last post by Tom Bishop on Today at 08:35:28 PM »
Honest questions: If the Earth is indeed flat, then what could be gained by lying about it being round? Who benefits here? What's their endgame?

Read the Wiki.
Flat Earth Debate / Re: No flat earth model can explain this case
« Last post by Tom Bishop on Today at 08:33:10 PM »
If you dig a hole deep enough you will eventually fall out into space. How do you explain that? Checkmate.
« Last post by Buran on Today at 08:04:19 PM »
Obviously they are hiding something very important. The answers lie beyond the ice wall which has as yet not been navigated.

What is the evidence that the ice wall has not been navigated?
« Last post by JonBonJovi on Today at 07:40:31 PM »
A true believer of monotheism will probarly think they are doing the work of gods enemies. Pointing out the use of satanic handsymbols used by nasa astronauts,mainstreamedia and corrupting the world through weird science and education, trying to hide god from the youth, is maybe not a coincidence. Just like the zionist prayed to golden calfs/bull worshipping idolatry. Endgame is to claim ur soul, demons were pissed and jealous when god created humans, and will do anything to drag your sinning ass along to hell. Hope you like this answer on what a true believer in one creator might think. Have a nice day.
Perhaps not in my lifetime. But, technology will continue to advance and it will happen. Likely, a very scary thought for a Flat Earther as it threatens their Societies very existence.

Well if it isn't going to happen in our life times, who the hell cares? How is that a scary thought for a flat earther? That's like worrying about the universe coming to an end, an alien invasion in the year 8000AD, the second coming of Christ or WW3. When I'm dead, I won't even own the money in my bank account. You lose everything when you are dead. Why would you care about TFES any more than losing your family who will also die, your home, your dog or even your favourite pair of socks? None of these things keep me up at night, and neither does the thought of someone one day potentially proving the earth round. Right now all the evidence points to earth being flat ... and that's good enough for me.

Your uploaded video's and content implied that many people (like Howard Hughes, McDonald's, etc.) had advertised space travel and that if promised and advertised consumer space travel hasn't happened by now that it's not going to happen. It was a weak argument because technology, of course, evolves.

My reply was that eventually it will happen (whether your alive or dead to see it).

As far as the Earth being flat, there is no evidence / zero evidence to support.

- There is no evidence that a large 150 - 200 foot ice wall extends around a flat Earth disk model
- There is no evidence of an edge to a flat Earth Disk model
- There is no evidence that a firmament exists
- There is no evidence to support a small Earth sun that is only about 3000 km away and that it is only about 30-35km in diameter.
- There is no observed evidence or pictures to support the UN / US government / NASA guarding a theoretical 150 - 200 foot ice wall. Where are they?
- etc..

It's all conjecture and hypothesis by an outdated and antiquated Pseudo-science Society, whose Flat Earth belief system is threatened by technological advancement. When Space X Heavy recently launched, one could tell from this site just how much Flat Earth "damage control" was being done, especially with the Tesla in the foreground and what was clearly a non-fish eyed lens view of a Round Earth. 

One quick example of Flat Earth "damage control" was the article Pete wrote on the home page entitled "It's true, I saw it on the Internet".     
Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Seeing the horizon
« Last post by Buran on Today at 07:33:22 PM »
Right, I would agree with you. Of course I didn't mean you couldn't see stars during the day with special instruments, I only meant with standard telescopes. And again, you're looking up thru much thinner atmosphere.

I don't know what techniques could be used to see much farther on land. I know SONAR has a pretty limited range. I would be interested to know of any that can "see" thru the haze at that kind of distance.

Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Seeing the horizon
« Last post by Kirsty on Today at 07:16:11 PM »
The sun is a star and the closest therefore brightest one and because of its light it is not possible to view others during the day unless you have an appropriate telescope and the exact position of where the star is at that time. Only a few can be seen using this technique during the day.
Perhaps not in my lifetime. But, technology will continue to advance and it will happen. Likely, a very scary thought for a Flat Earther as it threatens their Societies very existence.

Well if it isn't going to happen in our life times, who the hell cares? How is that a scary thought for a flat earther? That's like worrying about the universe coming to an end, an alien invasion in the year 8000AD, the second coming of Christ or WW3. When I'm dead, I won't even own the money in my bank account. You lose everything when you are dead. Why would you care about TFES any more than losing your family who will also die, your home, your dog or even your favourite pair of socks? None of these things keep me up at night, and neither does the thought of someone one day potentially proving the earth round. Right now all the evidence points to earth being flat ... and that's good enough for me.
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Cazazza Dan
« Last post by Crudblud on Today at 06:50:17 PM »
I haven't had much time for original music lately, mostly I've been writing, and musical efforts have almost exclusively been soundtrack work. Of course, it doesn't help that I haven't really had any musical ideas since finishing Starlite Revue, but occasionally a little something can be fashioned out of (almost) nothing.

I cannot understand how being on the equator and watching the sun for a day would not cause anyone open to believing what they see to notice that the sun came straight from due east, went directly overhead and disappeared due west.  It was not circling any point on earth. If they traveled south of the equator and looked how the sun appears to circle the south pole, anyone not dogmatically opposed to new ideas would have to consider maybe the sun circling the north pole just might not be real.  It should not require space travel, just travel.  On the equator the sun travels a neat straight line.  But not everyone travels.

Since Flat Earthers believe that the Sun's path follows a circular path overhead along the circular path of the equator, than I suspect the reasoning would be that you are simply seeing the sun coming from the distance of the Equatorial line in the East and disappearing off along the Equatorial line to the west. You would then ask as to why then doesn't the Sun travel overhead along that Equatorial Arc... The likely response would be perspective or that the flat earth is so large, it's hard to really see the arc.

With respect to your question about the Sun circiling the North Pole, Flat Earthers generally believe that no one is allowed to go to the North Pole (or Antarctica) because the UN/ NASA/ and the various governments won't let you go. You would likely be stopped by guards or the like. So, you really can't prove that the Sun goes around the North Pole, as you have suggested.

The reason why NASA, the UN, etc. can't let you find out that a flat Earth exists is because of profits, embezzlement, etc. It is part of a big government conspiracy or cover up.

Not sure what you mean by not being able to see the sun circle the north pole.  I have seen 24 daylight myself with the sun circling around me.  I have seen the 24 hour dark night too.  I mentioned on another thread that on Jan 22 when the sun is only up for about 30 minutes, after it sets you can jump on a snowmobile and go farther away from the sun for about 10 minutes, go up a hill and see the sun again.  So it has nothing to do with how far away the sun is.  And even when you go farther away, the sun is still the same size as it always is. 
So if you can see the sun go around the north pole, and look at how the sun travels in the summer, it is an arc, just watch.  Rowbotham lived in England and watched the sun in the summer and it rises in the north east and sets in the north west, just like it is circling around the north pole.  So it agrees with what he saw.  But he never went to the equator where the sun comes straight at you, goes directly overhead and sets straight away from you.  If he had lived on the tip of Chile, he would have decided that the sun circles the south pole.  I have not seen the 24 daylight in the southern hemisphere but in the summer, the sun does rise in the south east and set in the south west like it is circling the south pole.  That is my point, people see this all the time if they travel at all. 
As well, I have mentioned many times that just like my snowmobile thing, the sun takes a very long time to rise and set in northern latitudes and it rises and sinks very quickly near the equator.  So in the north, it might look like it is coming from somewhere far away and getting closer and closer in an arc and then goes away getting dimmer and dimmer.  Near the equator, it jumps up fast and sets fast like it is coming up from the edge of the earth and dropping down the other edge.  If you travel, you see these things and it would require denying what you can see with your own eyes to actually believe in a flat earth with the sun only circling the north pole.  Makes no sense based on what you can actually see.  But just like Rowbotham, it would require going somewhere else and looking for yourself.  Are you going to believe some book or something on the internet against something you see with your own eyes?