Offline Ally7

• View Profile
My compilation of Flat Earth video
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:06:37 PM »
Hello everyone i would like to share with you some videos that are DEFINITELY ULTIMATELY confirm flat earth.
Maybe some of you already seen any of them while others im sure will find them extremely interesting. Enjoy

1) Camera was uplifter to 30+ km high - no earth curvature

2) Thousands of miles of miles on Flat Earth

3) How movies about space are made

4) Ships dont go beyond the curvature

5) Amazing 100 km zoom

5) Plane routes confirm flat earth

6) Antarctica Ice Wall

7) The stars rotation confirm Flat Earth, because North star is always on the Dome in its centre and the North Star doesnt move. and all other stars rotates around it in PERFECT CIRCLES according to its predestination. That confirms The Divine order and creation of God

1) Nasa official documents admint 100% flat non rotating earth..

2)Nasa logo

3) real planets through nikon p900

4) U2 spy plane

5)Arctic sun rotation

7) sun set experiment

1) baloon

2) Flat earth experiments: the Moon light is colder then the shade

3) Some more of baloon staff

4) Austra-nots refuse to swear on the Bible that they were on the moon

5)Sun rays splay out

6) Tv-show about flat earth pt 1

pt.2

7) 30 km dogcam

8) Plane tour

9) Rocket hits the dome (idk if its fake or not. you be the judge)

All Maps Are Wrong!

The clouds are moving in the opposite directions simultaniously

Undeniable Truth 100% flat no curvature

My favourite Flat Earth arguments

Mount Canigou can be seen from Marseille 160 miles away

75 bible verses proving flat earth (part 1)

75 bible verses proving flat earth (part 2)

Quran verses proving flat earth

Volcanoes prove flat earth

Another baloon :D

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:53:52 PM by Ally7 »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% proofs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 06:32:12 PM »
Who took the video of the ice wall? From what plane was it filmed? Where did that plane take off and land from?

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% proofs
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 06:39:11 PM »
Who took the video of the ice wall? From what plane was it filmed? Where did that plane take off and land from?

Idk bruh. but it doesnt seem to be a fake.

In the 1 video theres an author - Ralph CLarence

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% ultimate proofs
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 06:42:53 PM »
I agree they are most definitely not fake!

That why I'm asking for more information on the flight and passengers - gotta make sure it's not just a bunch of NASA shills flaunting their propaganda!

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 06:45:37 PM »
I agree they are most definitely not fake!

That why I'm asking for more information on the flight and passengers - gotta make sure it's not just a bunch of NASA shills flaunting their propaganda!

In my opinion the most important video is about stars that rotates around unmovable North star That proves everything at once

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 06:51:38 PM »

Theres the exact same footage, but its stated to be recorded during a flight between two seismic observation stations on the antarctic continent.

And if you're interested in star trails, there are numerous active threads discussing exactly that.

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 06:59:01 PM »

Theres the exact same footage, but its stated to be recorded during a flight between two seismic observation stations on the antarctic continent.

And if you're interested in star trails, there are numerous active threads discussing exactly that.

Ye, probably its one and the same footage. but anyway they are all about ice wall dont they?

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 07:08:18 PM »

how can you say about some antarctic continent? i thought heres flat earthers gathered. And flat eartheres say that antarctic is an ice wall around the earth and not the continent.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 07:09:38 PM »

Ye, probably its one and the same footage. but anyway they are all about ice wall dont they?

Mm. They do.

But the context in which the video was taken is neccesarily significant to the discussion. Was it collected by a ragtag group of explorers trying to get to the edge of the earth that was stopped and turned around by a forceful military presence? Or was it a routine flight between international scientific research stations on different parts of the Antarctic continent?

Where did that plane take off and land? Who was on board? Where are the passengers now?

You see an 'ice wall' while I see the marine terminus of a huge ice shelf fed by the convergence of multiple ice streams discharging huge volumes of ice into a topographic low that has been developing over the last several million years due to the repeated advances and retreats of ice in response to external forcing and internal dynamic ice sheet responses.

Edit to address your more recent post:

Many flat earthers do believe that antarctica is some kind of ice wall keeping us from reaching unknowns beyond. Not all believe that.

Not all here believe the earth is flat. Read around in the different threads.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:11:31 PM by Iceman2020 »

Peter Winfield

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »
Why do the stars rotate in the opposite direction if you are south of the Equator?

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 03:29:37 PM »
Why do the stars rotate in the opposite direction if you are south of the Equator?

They don’t: the stars rise from the east and set towards the west just like north of the equator. They do however pivot around the south celestial pole.
Once again - you assume that the centre of the video is the centre of the camera's frame. We know that this isn't the case.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 04:27:59 PM »

The stars don't change direction, you do.  You have to turn around to switch from looking at the north pole to the south pole, so everything is now moving in the opposite direction, based on your new perspective.

Peter Winfield

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 07:36:11 PM »

They don’t: the stars rise from the east and set towards the west just like north of the equator. They do however pivot around the south celestial pole.

These time-lapse sequences show the difference between the two hemispheres.

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 08:09:10 PM »

These time-lapse sequences show the difference between the two hemispheres...

Magnificent footage, I was especially taken with that of the two Magellanic Clouds. Thanks!
Once again - you assume that the centre of the video is the centre of the camera's frame. We know that this isn't the case.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 01:31:01 AM »
In response to the "ice wall" footage, it is just Antarctica. The edges of Antarctica are ice cliffs due to a natural process called carving. In no way is this some wall surrounding the earth. People have even flown over Antarctica and yet FEs ignore that.

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2021, 09:20:44 PM »
Hello guys, i would like to share with you my videos, that are prooving Flat Earth. If you like it you can find more on my youtube channel:

1) the camera was uplifted to 30 km high - no curvature

The horizon will always appear flat because no matter where you look, it will always be seeing exactly the same distance away. I posted the following and nobody understood it (I suspect because they didn't actually read it and think about it). Will you be the first?

Trying to disprove that the earth is flat by looking for curvature is a fool's errand, because a circular shape is not proof of sphericalness. Hold up a flat, round placemat, and you will see a circular outline. Hold up a basketball, and you will also see a circular outline. So, what is it that allows you to perceive that the basketball is a sphere but the placemat is not? Depth perception - but only up to a certain distance. For a basketball that is only a few feet away from you, your depth perception can see that the sides of the ball curve away from the center of it and away from your face. This allows your brain to interpret it as a sphere (It probably helps that your brain already knows this and is predisposed to interpreting it as such).

If you were on a raft in the middle of a perfectly calm ocean, and spun around to view all 360 degrees, it would all look exactly the same. It would be like being in the middle of a large hoop that arcs around you at a constant distance and then attaches back to itself after describing a perfect circle. There would be exactly zero appearance of curvature in the dimension that would prove sphericalness. You can't see the 3rd dimension you're looking for because you can't see past a horizon that is equidistant from you at all times.

Now, magically levitate and repeat the process. No matter how high you go, nothing changes in terms of not being able to see proof of sphericalness due to curvature. The horizon is farther away (the hoop is bigger), but that's all. Perhaps if you went high enough, the earth would take on relative basketball proportions and your depth perception would kick in.

To be able to see sphericalness, you would have to be able to see farther to the left and right than you can in the middle (you could only do this with a transparent globe). So, the irony is that the spherical nature of the earth is the very thing that prevents you from seeing the spherical nature of the earth.

Devout and strictly adherent Atheist.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2021, 06:53:41 PM »
No. 3 - faking space footage has absolutely no connection to the shape of the Earth

No. 4 - the boat involved is not "beyond the curvature". It's clearly far nearer than the horizon, and clearly in view

=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2021, 07:46:21 PM »
No.
None of the videos you posted proves that the earth is a sphere or flat.
At best it would prove that the earth is larger than we think.

Also, you cherry picked footages that makes the earth look flat due to how lenses work. I am not an expert, but you clearly know the true answer. I could just as well show you footage that clearly shows that the earth is spherical.

You have yet to prove that the earth is flat.

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2021, 10:58:14 PM »
I could just as well show you footage that clearly shows that the earth is spherical.

You could show footage that shows a circular shape, but without in-person depth perception to help you, you wouldn't be able to say if you're looking at a sphere or a flat circle.

If said footage only showed half the continents (and they do), that would be more indicative of a spherical earth.
Devout and strictly adherent Atheist.

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
Re: My compilation of Flat Earth video
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 04:54:44 PM »
I added new videos guys check them out (my 1 mesage in topic)