Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3380 on: November 10, 2018, 10:06:04 AM »
Sorry, thought I put it in.

Its in now

Was I watching the Acosta show? What a dick. Constantly interrupting the presidents responses and would not shut up even when the president tried to move on to another person. It seemed he was given plenty of time but just thought to whine on and on

Good on Trump for calling this moron out and I don't blame him from revoking his access.

The journo should be asking questions, not debating the president

What if the president avoids answering?  Should journalists just go "yes sir" and sit down?
Would you have accepted that from Obama or Hillary?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #3381 on: November 10, 2018, 10:08:53 AM »

Its in now

Was I watching the Acosta show? What a dick. Constantly interrupting the presidents responses and would not shut up even when the president tried to move on to another person. It seemed he was given plenty of time but just thought to whine on and on

Good on Trump for calling this moron out and I don't blame him from revoking his access.

What if the president avoids answering?  Should journalists just go "yes sir" and sit down?

He a politician. Name me one which has ever been straight and upfront

This CNN dick must have been born yesterday to not have expected it.

You too

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: November 10, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »

Its in now

He a politician. Name me one which has ever been straight and upfront

This CNN dick must have been born yesterday to not have expected it.

You too
I thought that was his whole thing: honest and blunt businessman who always says what he means.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: November 11, 2018, 11:54:23 AM »
In other news:Trump should see if he can hire this guy.
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/09/666239216/ai-news-anchor-makes-debut-in-china

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: November 12, 2018, 01:10:27 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

Are you guys ready from Trump vs Clinton 2: Electric Boogaloo?

2016 is the year that never really ends, apparently.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: November 12, 2018, 04:59:47 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

Are you guys ready from Trump vs Clinton 2: Electric Boogaloo?

2016 is the year that never really ends, apparently.

If she runs, I am gonna fucking scream and jump into the "Trump is paying off Clinton" theory.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: November 12, 2018, 05:59:29 AM »
It's still Hillary's turn.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: November 15, 2018, 09:53:52 PM »

Offline Cain

• This is the line of division.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: November 16, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »

Trump doing something I support?
What the fuck is happening?
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: November 16, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »

Well, Republicans want this for some reason.
I suspect a party platform shift is happening.  Probably take a few decades but...

Offline Cain

• View Profile
« Reply #3390 on: November 16, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »

Well, Republicans want this for some reason.
I suspect a party platform shift is happening.  Probably take a few decades but...
I don't think that a platform shift will happen anytime soon. The parties have turned petulant children who want to smash the other child instead of doing their job.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile

Offline Cain

• View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: November 16, 2018, 04:40:52 PM »
CNBC is fake news owned by the black people.
Also why the doctored video, Trump?
I am quite honestly thoroughly confused.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: November 16, 2018, 05:44:02 PM »

Offline Cain

• View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: November 16, 2018, 07:12:34 PM »
Once again, Justice proves it doesn't bend to Trump's will. Even when appointed by him.
A certain Justice will, though.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: November 16, 2018, 09:15:19 PM »
Once again, Justice proves it doesn't bend to Trump's will. Even when appointed by him.
A certain Justice will, though.
Maybe.  We'll see.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: November 17, 2018, 12:35:32 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/judge-orders-trump-administration-to-restore-cnn-reporter-jim-acostas-white-house-press-pass.html

haha

If you actually read what the judge said, you'll notice it was a narrow ruling, and that the judge said nothing is stopping Trump from just revoking it again. The only issue was that Secret Service did not officially file a reason why the pass was removed. He didn't actually remark on whether or not this revocation was a violation of Acosta's rights.

In other news:

When you tell gun owners that you'll literally nuke them if they refuse to give up their guns lmao. Swalwell killed his own 2020 presidential run before it even started.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:37:11 AM by Rushy »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: November 17, 2018, 06:39:58 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/judge-orders-trump-administration-to-restore-cnn-reporter-jim-acostas-white-house-press-pass.html

haha

If you actually read what the judge said, you'll notice it was a narrow ruling, and that the judge said nothing is stopping Trump from just revoking it again. The only issue was that Secret Service did not officially file a reason why the pass was removed. He didn't actually remark on whether or not this revocation was a violation of Acosta's rights.

Did we read the same article?  It said the white house revokee it but because it has no standards for behavior set, the revokation was reversed.  The WH needs to make set of rules or standards then can revoke if the journalist violates that standard. 

In other news:

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/1063529017423347712

When you tell gun owners that you'll literally nuke them if they refuse to give up their guns lmao. Swalwell killed his own 2020 presidential run before it even started.

He is right.  I mean, they do have nukes, legally.  Maybe nukes need to be legal for personal protection?  Never know when ya need Mutually Assured Destruction to keep the government from arresting you, or a burglar from stealing your TV.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: November 17, 2018, 02:42:59 PM »

Not Swalwell! I was counting on him running!

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: November 17, 2018, 03:55:26 PM »
Did we read the same article?  It said the white house revokee it but because it has no standards for behavior set, the revokation was reversed.  The WH needs to make set of rules or standards then can revoke if the journalist violates that standard. 

If you actually read what the judge said.

Wow, it's almost like, CNBC is pushing some kind of narrative! You also didn't seem to read what I actually wrote. The pass was given back. He didn't actually rule on whether or not Acosta had his rights violated:

https://www.apnews.com/5ffb3a155f454a0893dc2d9db18c81d9

But the judge also emphasized the “very limited nature” of his ruling Friday. He noted he had not determined that the First Amendment was violated.

You need to learn how to look up other sources, Dave, since you seem to only use one vague one and make your determinations from there.

He is right.  I mean, they do have nukes, legally.  Maybe nukes need to be legal for personal protection?  Never know when ya need Mutually Assured Destruction to keep the government from arresting you, or a burglar from stealing your TV.

He isn't right, though. He was using nukes to say the government is too powerful to fight, which is wrong for a multitude of reasons. Saying "we're already too powerful, there's no point in fighting us" is exactly the kind of stupid thing that gun banners say.

Not Swalwell! I was counting on him running!

We already know that your favorite candidate Hillary runs the show in 2020 yet again. Can she make it this time? Is the third time really the charm? Will Hillary finally win the worker vote from a man with a golden elevator?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 03:57:49 PM by Rushy »