Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #580 on: January 25, 2021, 12:59:58 AM »
You didn't answer the question, what fraud evidence, specifically, was released "One Hour After Biden Sworn In..."?  That's your claim. Back it up.

I did back it up. It was declared that it was evidence of voter fraud by the judiciary committee. I provided a quote on that. That's why it can be called evidence of voter fraud. If you want more details on the type and kind of evidence that committee has determined, do your own research. I never made a claim on any specificity they determined.

Quote from: stack
I don't necessarily want to talk about it. It's just exemplary of the sheer metric ton of unsubstantiated claims you glom on to without a smidge of evidence. All because your narrative has been shown to be false. And your Falconer and Survivor contestant's terabytes of treasonous evidence against the Obama administration just so happens to be one of the more fantastical ones you were hanging on to. And then "poof", it disappeared. All in all, you have have less than zero credibility when it comes to your claims, as evidenced by everything you've put forth for the past couple of months.

You were incorrect and wrong about that too. You do not know what evidence is. Claims are evidence. Someone's word is considered to be evidence.

If someone makes a claim or accusation it is considered to be evidence, and is worth talking about.

Cool. So what's the update on the terabytes of treasonous evidence your Falconer and Survivor contestant have on the Obama admin including Joe Biden? The way you were all fired up about the metric ton of evidence they had for their claims - that it would not only take out Biden but erase the entire Obama legacy - seems pretty awesome and a Kraken x10 from your perspective. Do you still support their claims? What's the latest? I mean voter fraud is one thing, but having Navy Seals murdered to conceal a false flag operation seems way, way more devastating. Way more than say, Melissa Carone’s evidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 25, 2021, 04:45:01 AM »
If you are seeking updates to something you should probably look into it.

There have been updates and further claims about that. Deceased seal team six member Aaron Vaughn is claiming that his death on the helicopter crash didn't happen. Decide for yourself.

https://files.catbox.moe/e4e4oa.mp4

https://i.ibb.co/stmhJpn/55ecacd.png

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/navy-chief-special-warfare-operator-seal-aaron-c-vaughn/6567924

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 25, 2021, 04:54:14 AM »
I'm with Tom Here.  But I think we first need to investigate the equally compelling evidence that Jimmy Carter's election was stolen! 

He's first in line for a makeup term.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 25, 2021, 05:11:55 AM »

There have been updates and further claims about that. Deceased seal team six member Aaron Vaughn is claiming that his death on the helicopter crash didn't happen. Decide for yourself.

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/navy-chief-special-warfare-operator-seal-aaron-c-vaughn/6567924

Having viewed the evidence, I have determined it to be a fake.
I've seen more compelling evidence that Elvis is alive.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 25, 2021, 10:07:04 AM »
All it takes is for a single claim and for the jury to think that they are truthful.

Wow. And Trump had thousands of people swearing affidavits and not a single one was found credible.
(In b4 you say they weren't even heard - I've shown you a video of the judge dismissing the affidavits and talking about what poor quality they were)
As I keep saying to you, not all evidence is created equal. Anyone can claim anything. As you repeatedly demonstrate, you can find "evidence" online which backs up pretty much any viewpoint. Not every source is equally credible or reliable.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 25, 2021, 11:44:31 AM »
All it takes is for a single claim and for the jury to think that they are truthful.

Wow. And Trump had thousands of people swearing affidavits and not a single one was found credible.
(In b4 you say they weren't even heard - I've shown you a video of the judge dismissing the affidavits and talking about what poor quality they were)
As I keep saying to you, not all evidence is created equal. Anyone can claim anything. As you repeatedly demonstrate, you can find "evidence" online which backs up pretty much any viewpoint. Not every source is equally credible or reliable.

Tom trusts the afadaviat of a random poll worker before the statement of Barr, the DOJ head at the time.
So his "appeal to authority"  is very one sided.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 25, 2021, 12:20:29 PM »

I am deciding for myself that believing in a massive conspiracy and accusing people of murder based on a picture is just sad.

Finding pictures of two people that have similar facial features isn't that hard.  Here is an example of four people that even have the exact same name.  It's not evidence of anything except it's easy to find two people that look similar when you have a few billion to pick from.

Obama and Hillary didn't murder seal team six, and Trump lost the election. If there is evidence to the contrary, I haven't seen it, and I have seen plenty of evidence that shows both claims to be false at best, and slanderous lies at worst.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 25, 2021, 02:25:10 PM »
I don't know.That curley-cue is pretty damning...Must be the same guy...

I guess it should never surprise me to see how low people can go just to support their narrative.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 25, 2021, 04:07:18 PM »

He also got an ear-tuck as well, those are not the same shape.

The funny thing is you could pick random pictures of the same person mixed in with other people and have a hard time telling them apart. The same thing was done with the Challenger crew, including harassment of the families and innocent people. All because some names and faces looked similar. This is the danger of falling into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 25, 2021, 05:14:54 PM »

He also got an ear-tuck as well, those are not the same shape.

The funny thing is you could pick random pictures of the same person mixed in with other people and have a hard time telling them apart. The same thing was done with the Challenger crew, including harassment of the families and innocent people. All because some names and faces looked similar. This is the danger of falling into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.
I saw a video of some poor soul who conspiracy nuts mistake for one of the Challenger crew who "secretly survived". He sounded quite frustrated at the number of people who contact him to ask him about it simply because he happens to have the same name as one of the crew and presumably has a passing similarity physically and confirmation bias does the rest to the hardened conspiracy theorist.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 25, 2021, 05:52:21 PM »
Claiming that the person asserting to be a dead soldier looks like the dead soldier depicted does not appear to help your arguments that he is not that person.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 25, 2021, 05:59:50 PM »
So photos do count as evidence now? Even one as grainy as in the right?

- freckles on neck are in different locations relative to Adam's apple
- folds on eyelids are drastically different
- teeth look different but its tough to tell
- WHY IS THE HAIR CIRCLED?
- cheek dimples/creases are different shapes and sizes
- left guys chin looks photoshopped/anomalously blurry
- guy on right has freckle on his right SCM, guy on left has a bump on his in a different location

Might as well point out that they have different shirts and the guy on the right has cool sunglasses...
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/beauty/g3479/best-celebrity-lookalikes-quiz/

Rama Set

« Reply #592 on: January 25, 2021, 06:37:01 PM »
Claiming that the person asserting to be a dead soldier looks like the dead soldier depicted does not appear to help your arguments that he is not that person.

???

Who is doing that?

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 25, 2021, 06:55:06 PM »

Not understanding my point is not helping yours. I am claiming that it's trivial to find pictures of a person that looks like another person. Thus the example with your profile, and they even have the same name. Finding such a picture is not valid evidence any more than finding a person with the same name. These people are guaranteed to exist.

Have you stopped to wonder what the family of this dead solder must be thinking to see people like you spreading false conspiracy theories that they are still alive?  Do you not think that causes them pain to see them used to prop up some crazy political murder conspiracy?  These people lost a son, a husband, a father.  Do they not deserve any consideration?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 26, 2021, 04:17:08 AM »
This isn't a matter of searching through thousands of pictures. There is only a sample of one person making the claim here.

You also haven't provided examples anywhere near close. Aside from the hair and likeness, the person claiming to be the older dead soldier has similar facial deformities. A gash between his eyebrows, crooked non-symmeteic nose, dip in upper eyebrow.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 04:16:50 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 26, 2021, 04:59:19 AM »
You know you're missing two moles around the neck, right?

Also, is this you?  Because I can't seem to find the original source of the (supposidly) dead marine.

Rama Set

« Reply #596 on: January 26, 2021, 05:03:27 AM »
What the fuck is this and what does it have to do with Biden's landslide win?

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 26, 2021, 01:23:19 PM »
This isn't a matter of searching through thousands of pictures. There is only a sample of one person making the claim here.

You also aven't provided examples anywhere near close. Aside from the hair and likeness, the person claiming to be the older dead soldier has similar facial deformities. A gash between his eyebrows, crooked non-symmeteic nose, dip in upper eyebrow.

The top picture does indeed have extremely similar features. Other than the black wig, look at the mouth. Exact same expression and shape. Same lips. Same cheek dimples. Same nose. The ears look similar. The right eyebrow is arched exactly the same in both pictures.

If you claim that two people looking alike proves they are the same person, then you have to explain your doppelgangers.

If this guy were really a dead solider, DNA evidence would be the way to prove it. No messing around with pointing moles.

It's all very flimsy evidence to decide to spread a hateful conspiracy theory that if wrong, is just causing pain and suffering to the innocent families of those who died. Who would be that callous?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 26, 2021, 08:44:45 PM »
If you claim that two people looking alike proves they are the same person, then you have to explain your doppelgangers.
You've made this point twice now, but you haven't really made much sense. Are you suggesting that the four people named Tom Bishop in your photographs look anything alike? Because, well, they don't. They don't even have remotely comparable faces. That said, neither do the people in Tom's photo. Take like 5 seconds to compare their teeth. It's a depressingly bad take from both of you.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 27, 2021, 06:43:21 PM »
You know you're missing two moles around the neck, right?

Also, is this you?  Because I can't seem to find the original source of the (supposidly) dead marine.

The moles around the neck seem to fade in and out of his body throughout the video, as it is dark against dark. This may be one of them:

Maybe hints of multiple moles here:

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 07:04:12 PM by Tom Bishop »