Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #9040 on: July 07, 2021, 04:28:29 PM »
A window can of course be a barricade.

She was being boosted up to climb through the window. Warnings to stop can be heard. She fucked around and she found out. Get owned libs!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9041 on: July 07, 2021, 04:29:08 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

The video.

If she wasn't trying to get through, why was the window on the floor (you can see the glass) why was she infront of it?
She was behind other people when she was shot.
So the bullet went around someone and hit her? 

Additionally, the security who were positioned in front of those doors had left their position protecting those doors in the span of the minute prior.
Irrelevant.

You can see where she fell to the floor after being shot.

Well behind the doors.
Yes, because I too wait for people to break into my home BEFORE I shoot them.  Because trying to break in just isn't enough, eh?

She was unarmed and no threat to anyone there whatsoever.

Of course to you and the others of your ilk, completely justified.
Ok.
So what you're saying is if you, personally, are no threat to anyone (because unarmed combat isn't a thing), and you have dozens of people with you, also unarmed (because no one can be killed by an unarmed mob), and you are trying to break into an area you are not allowed to be...

Its totally fine to let them in because shooting them would be wrong.
The bullet went to its intended target.

An unarmed 5 foot women who posed no threat.

Just give it up already.

Start a new topic on how much you love for the police to kill unarmed people.

After spending most of your time here decrying it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:32:29 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9042 on: July 07, 2021, 05:02:37 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

The video.

If she wasn't trying to get through, why was the window on the floor (you can see the glass) why was she infront of it?
She was behind other people when she was shot.
So the bullet went around someone and hit her? 

Additionally, the security who were positioned in front of those doors had left their position protecting those doors in the span of the minute prior.
Irrelevant.

You can see where she fell to the floor after being shot.

Well behind the doors.
Yes, because I too wait for people to break into my home BEFORE I shoot them.  Because trying to break in just isn't enough, eh?

She was unarmed and no threat to anyone there whatsoever.

Of course to you and the others of your ilk, completely justified.
Ok.
So what you're saying is if you, personally, are no threat to anyone (because unarmed combat isn't a thing), and you have dozens of people with you, also unarmed (because no one can be killed by an unarmed mob), and you are trying to break into an area you are not allowed to be...

Its totally fine to let them in because shooting them would be wrong.
The bullet went to its intended target.

An unarmed 5 foot women who posed no threat.

Just give it up already.

Start a new topic on how much you love for the police to kill unarmed people.

After spending most of your time here decrying it.

So you are telling me that a trained, female marine is no threat unarmed?  Wow...  Does it have to be a man then?

Also, does this mean you agree that anytime an officer shoots an unarmed black person, its wrong?  Or is it just white women that are no threat?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9043 on: July 07, 2021, 05:58:18 PM »
Seems like not all homicides are murders. I think there was another group of protesters in D.C. shortly before the Jan 6th event that felt like we should be better as a society about classifying more homicides as murders than we do at present. Luckily, they didn't try to breach the Capitol, otherwise I suspect there'd have been several more examples of homicides that wouldn't be classified as murders.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9044 on: July 07, 2021, 10:32:52 PM »
Lackey doesn't mean to be a total shameless hypocrite, I imagine. He just doesn't understand how hypocritical the personalities he's mindlessly parroting are. He probably still doesn't see it after having had it thrust in his face. You can't expect the blind to just suddenly be able to see.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9045 on: July 08, 2021, 01:59:32 AM »
***Warning: Disturbing Footage***

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only shot fired was by Capitol police and the result was a 50 year old, unarmed, female Trump supporter was murdered.

Not that age makes a difference, but facts do to lend credibility to claims. She was 36, not 50.

The barricade was on the other side of the windows and she was shot while behind the other people who breaking the glass.

Yes, a barricade other than the doors and windows was on the inside. However, there doesn’t appear to be anyone in front of her as she is climbing up and through the already smashed out window - This is her climbing up and through the broken window a second before she got shot:

TIL a window isn’t a barricade. A gold medal in mental gymnastics from Lackey.
A window isn't a barricade.

She was not attempting to go through the window.

Perhaps you missed the part where she was shot while standing behind others who were.

Stop lying.

Apparently she was attempting to go through the window and there were no other people in front of her (See above). Now just who is lying?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9046 on: July 08, 2021, 09:53:40 PM »
I can't believe there are still people trying to defend those filthy traitors. The question isn't why that person was shot, the question is why weren't hundreds of people shot.

That piece of crap Trump was going to send federal troops into my town to protect a Target store but he let our nation's capital fall to a bunch of freaks. Their own lawyer calls them short bus retards.

BTW if you have any doubts about how mentally deficient these rioters were, some of them actually believed that Trump was going to get them out of jail. Trump has screwed everyone who ever supported him, anyone who invested in him lost their money. And he doesn't give a crap.

If Trump hadn't run every military hero of integrity out of that Administration, we would have had Jeff Sessions,  Lieutenant General McMaster and mad dog Mattis walking to the halls of that building with their sidearms chasing those people out like the animals that they were.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: July 09, 2021, 09:49:16 AM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: July 09, 2021, 10:57:56 AM »
Excellent  ;D

https://kotaku.com/sonic-smut-is-flooding-trump-s-new-social-network-1847226591

They'll have to silence the voices....
You know, the thing they promised they wouldn't do because that's what Twitter does.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #9049 on: July 12, 2021, 09:24:37 PM »
The sanction hearing against the Kraken lawyers in Michigan shows just how fucking absurd the whole charade was to begin with.

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/07/kraken-sanctions-hearing-devolves-into-screaming-shtshow-debacle/

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: July 13, 2021, 07:38:55 AM »
The sanction hearing against the Kraken lawyers in Michigan shows just how fucking absurd the whole charade was to begin with.

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/07/kraken-sanctions-hearing-devolves-into-screaming-shtshow-debacle/

I've no sympathy for shitty lawyers getting disbarred.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: July 13, 2021, 01:54:27 PM »

The most disturbing part is how many Republicans actually believed and still believe that idiotic crap.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: July 13, 2021, 06:04:26 PM »

These laws prohibiting courts from being video taped must be repealed now!

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:55 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

I don't trust it.  If I had to guess, I'd say it was an intentional leek to keep fanning the flames since Trump is out.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: July 22, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »
"I Tried to Make Claims About Election Fraud So Preposterous Trump Fans Wouldn’t Believe Me. It Was Impossible." https://theintercept.com/2021/07/21/election-fraud-trump-preposterous/

I think I've sufficiently demonstrated that a defining characteristic of Republicans is gullibility; that Trump's most rabid and clueless followers would especially embody that characteristic is no surprise.

This guy kind of conducts a tour down the rabbit hole of extreme Trump gullibility, and I found it hilarious.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #9056 on: July 22, 2021, 08:36:58 PM »
I bet you could do a right wing version of this and ensnare a bunch of moronic left wing people as well.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: July 23, 2021, 01:16:51 AM »
I bet you could do a right wing version of this and ensnare a bunch of moronic left wing people as well.

Oh, unquestionably. Look at all the liberals who take Tom seriously and get into a tizzy right here, for example. It's still funny tho

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9058 on: July 23, 2021, 05:57:46 AM »

Oh, unquestionably. Look at all the liberals who take Tom seriously and get into a tizzy right here, for example. It's still funny tho
In fairness to us...
Tom has been doing it, without obvious faulter, for over 10 years.
If he doesn't believe what he writes, he is the most dedicated troll on the internet.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: July 27, 2021, 10:12:59 AM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"