Follow up to my last post
« on: March 13, 2021, 03:06:18 AM »
Antarctica consistently has roughly 6 months of sunlight and daylight per year. How does this work on the flat earth where the sun goes around Antarctica and can't ever light the any of it for 6 months at a time?
I made this post earlier today. Pete Svarrior also locked this earlier with just a link to the FAQ. Going to the sunlight section, I merely saw a gif of the flat earth sun going around, along with a couple more diagrams, none of which had Antarctica being lit for half the year. My question still stands.
How does this explain 6 months of light and dark at Antarctica?

Re: Follow up to my last post
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 03:09:30 AM »
My bad, I just saw another thread with this- can't delete my own threads so idk what to do here

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 07:45:17 PM »
My bad, I just saw another thread with this- can't delete my own threads so idk what to do here

You may be able to request it to be deleted (report the thread yourself, giving that reason), but if/assuming the thread is to stand for posterity - could you link to the thread you found that addresses your question?

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 05:53:46 AM »
Antarctica consistently has roughly 6 months of sunlight and daylight per year. How does this work on the flat earth where the sun goes around Antarctica and can't ever light the any of it for 6 months at a time?
I made this post earlier today. Pete Svarrior also locked this earlier with just a link to the FAQ. Going to the sunlight section, I merely saw a gif of the flat earth sun going around, along with a couple more diagrams, none of which had Antarctica being lit for half the year. My question still stands.
How does this explain 6 months of light and dark at Antarctica?

I see the sun never sets on Greenland. That's new. It also doesn't light up half the earth. Also new.
Devout and strictly adherent Atheist.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 10:07:47 AM »
Pete Svarrior also locked this earlier with just a link to the FAQ.
Re-creating threads that only just got locked is not a good idea. Please do not do that again.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume