totallackey

Re: Bernie 2020
« Reply #280 on: April 16, 2020, 10:12:27 AM »
Nobody deserves my loyalty or support.

Those things are earned and even then, I generally do not grant such things willy nilly, especially on the basis of and R or D or I.

I feel as though you're conflating "deserves" with "being entitled to." I'm not saying that Trump isn't entitled to your support or loyalty, although you're absolutely right that he isn't, and neither is any other politician. I'm saying that Trump has already shown that neither you nor anyone else should support him. He doesn't care about ideology or policy, he cares about his wealth, power, and public image. Republicans should not have someone with such shallow, selfish interests at the head of their party.
Again, you write as if a Republican holding any political office actually exists, ffs.

I am certainly not conflating the two.

You are the one conflating the two.
There is nothing to any of the accusations as I wrote earlier.

Nobody who doesn't come forward with the grievance or problem or accusation at the time of occurrence deserves even less respect than the orange man you hate so much.

Used to be that speaking your voice, even in the face of fear, was behavior that was admired.

That is incredibly harsh and judgmental. Someone who doesn't immediately report a rape is worse than the actual rapist? Seriously?
Not worse.

Equal to, yes...
In any case, this is just you making your (bizarre) case that the accusers are morally reprehensible, not that they aren't credible. My position, to rephrase it a bit, is that if we could look at this long list of accusers and suppose that they're all just lying because Trump is so controversial and has such fierce opposition, then we should logically wonder why other controversial politicians haven't been plagued by similar cases of lying women. Where are Boris Johnson's accusers? David Cameron's? George W. Bush's? Mitch McConnell's?
Why would you need accusing women when you have so much else to choose from with which to attack these dolts you offer...

Could be they are closet fags in the case of the UK...

In the case of the US contestants you offer, just plain stupid.

Regardless, Tara Reid actually filed a complaint...

Not surprising no one has a clue where the paper trail went...as of now...

But just give it time...reality TV will make the surprising discovery just in time to do nothing about it...

totallackey

« Reply #281 on: April 16, 2020, 10:14:01 AM »
TotalLackey totally lacks an understanding in sexual assault victim psychology.
Actually I understand how and when these types of cards are played and why they are dealt.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 16, 2020, 02:50:17 PM »
TotalLackey totally lacks an understanding in sexual assault victim psychology.
Actually I understand how and when these types of cards are played and why they are dealt.
And yet say a victim not reporting is just as bad as the rapist.

Somehow I don't believe you.  Please remember, most rape victims are not male prisoners.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.