Recent Posts

Philosophy, Religion & Society / Re: $$$ inflation $$$ Say it ain't so Joe
« Last post by stack on Today at 03:40:13 AM »
Rama, the dollar is NOT anything but a private banks fiat currency. They are called the Federal Reserve Bank.

What's the difference between $ and BTC?
Hmm...  Maybe Poland should hold a totally legitimate referendum to annex the rest of Ukraine, that way any further attacks by Russia on Polish territory would trigger a response by the rest of NATO.
Vote is almost legit....Guess who wins?

Hmm... Voting with a gun to one's head. I suspect that may affect the legitimacy of those vote somewhat.
Philosophy, Religion & Society / Re: President Joe Biden
« Last post by honk on Today at 01:59:35 AM »
You know he's not going to just ignore your posts. And it's not just you in this case, anyway. I too am fascinated by Trump's enormous ass. He's definitely lost weight since leaving office, but his butt seems to be as robust as ever. Remarkable.
Vote is almost legit....Guess who wins?
« Last post by J-Man on Today at 01:40:25 AM »
Rama, the dollar is NOT anything but a private banks fiat currency. They are called the Federal Reserve Bank.

"The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank"

"They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London;

the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome."

https://hannenabintuherland.com/usa/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families-who-own-usa-dean-henderson-herlandreport/

If you don't own some Gold/Silver/Food/Guns&Ammo  you're going to get an ass whooping.

« Last post by J-Man on Today at 01:35:16 AM »
I wasn't expecting this tonight but here it comes. British Pound take a dooozey of a hit. Dollar might see 130-140 before this is all over?
« Last post by Rushy on Today at 12:43:38 AM »
You pointed me to a bunch of policies and procedures none of which prohibited the proscribed action and then somehow decided being a smug prick was the best way to frame it. Enough internet for me today.

How else should I react to you relishing in your own ignorance? It's like you actively enjoy knowing as little as possible about the subject then declaring the government can do something they cannot do at all. It's clear you didn't even bother reading the very basic introduction to money supply generation that I linked for you!

Good god, man, at least pretend you're embarrassed and you'll learn more about it. Stop doubling down on MAGA-tier "hurr durr government print money!" economics.
You pointed me to a bunch of policies and procedures none of which prohibited the proscribed action and then somehow decided being a smug prick was the best way to frame it. Enough internet for me today.
« Last post by Rushy on Today at 12:11:19 AM »
I understand that they can just print money and if push comes to shove they can just do that to pay a debt. Lots of countries have done it and it’s ended terribly every time.

Except they can't (in other words, you still don't understand it!). Governments don't have control over the printing of money (despite owning the printers themselves). This is for the obvious reason that a government alone cannot be trusted with the management of money supply.

Money itself is not wealth, but a very liquid representation of it. A government cannot pay off its debts with its own currency by printing more of it (as this fundamentally makes no sense and you already know it). Every time the Fed injects more cash, the nominal debt of the US government increases. The debt would always be higher than the amount of cash injected to pay it off and therefore you can never do so, nor has it ever been done that way in history.

Please read more of my link and, I don't know, read a book about monetary policy maybe? Understanding the basics of how modern financial systems work should really be required education but somehow it always falls through the gaps. Probably because a great many people benefit by ensuring you understand as little about the financial system as possible.