Flat?
« on: September 18, 2018, 10:50:50 PM »
If the earth is flat, then why are every single one of the 71 space agencies around the world lying? And all of the astrophysicists, astronauts, people that work for them in general, the US and the USSR during the Space Race, and every government with planes lying? Surely someone from those agencies would have leaked the truth by now. You're also implying every image from space is fake, and there's a lot.

Re: Flat?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 11:01:27 PM »
If the earth is flat, then why are every single one of the 71 space agencies around the world lying?

I had no idea there were 71 space agencies. I thought there were only about 7 or 8 of them perhaps. Very interesting. By the way, I am a round earther.

And all of the astrophysicists, astronauts, people that work for them in general, the US and the USSR during the Space Race, and every government with planes lying? Surely someone from those agencies would have leaked the truth by now. You're also implying every image from space is fake, and there's a lot.

I have also wondered this myself. Especially between the United States and the USSR during the space race. The USA alone spent billions of dollars on the space race. I am sure the USSR spent a like amount. If in fact the Earth were flat, why did they do it? That seems an awful lot of money to waste. It would have been far better of them to actually discover that the Earth was flat, and tell the entire world that.

Jimmy McGill

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 02:33:40 AM »
The simplest explanation is often the most likely, or so they say.

There is no reason that all the governments in the world would collide together to hide the fact that the earth is flat. So much competition and ill will between us that a few countries at least (USSR, China) would have ratted out NASA and the US by now.

This is all beside the fact that it’s literally impossible to have that volume of people in on a secret if this magnitude without someone putting the whole thing out in the open.

The whole idea is silly.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 01:52:53 PM »
The idea that the U.S. government could keep a secret of this magnitude is the most unbelievable part of flat earth ideology.

The U.S. Government's most top secret agency couldn't keep their most top secret program a secret even with no oversight and an unlimited budget (Snowden.) Administrations have fallen because they couldn't keep a secret.

If Obama was hiding a flat earth or flying saucers, Trump would have been all over exposing him.

People think the government is hiding bigfoot and UFOs when Bill Clinton couldn't even keep a girl hidden under his desk.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline FlatEarther21

• I think the earth is flat. Try to prove me wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »
I'm not sure what's going on either.. Some people are saying that the atmosphere is making the Earth look round, when really, it's flat. So like, The dome around it is the clouds and stuff, but then, the earth itself is flat, and from the outer space view, it looks round, and the fact NASA's pictures are a bit photoshopped, is creating a big drama.
"It is Wednesday my dudes"