Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Cancer is easily cured with common grocery store items
« on: July 09, 2015, 11:05:24 PM »
Disclaimer: This thread contains my own opinion on the possibility of cancer treatment with natural substances. Please consult a medical professional, such as a naturopathic doctor, before attempting to treat yourself or your loved ones for deadly diseases. Make sure to do a lot of research on the options available to you.

There are certain people in the world who will tell you that cancer is terrible and impossible to cure without hundreds of thousands of dollars of state of the art medical care. I am here to tell you that this is false. One does not need to consult an industry which profiteers off the backs of the dying. One merely needs to consult nature, which has already provided everything we need for our survival.

Natural remedies are the best remedies because humans and their natural food sources are in symbioses. Our fruits and vegetables depend on animals to spread their seeds through their feces, and will never deliberately hurt us. In fact, they have evolved to benefit us, as we benefit them, and make sure to feed us with an assortment of vitamins and nutrition as incentive.

We also have shared enemies with the plants, such as fungus, bacteria, and viruses. Plants will also get cancer, just like we do. It stands to reason, therefore, that anything a plant makes to repel those things will benefit us as well.

One such cure for cancer involves the usage of garlic and peppers, which will kill cancer cells. Consider this man, Kelley Eidem, author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, who cured his own Stage 4 Cancer in 2 weeks and $20:

How I Cured My Stage 4 Cancer In Two Weeks For Less Than The Cost Of A Night At The Movies

For several decades, modern medicine has tried a lot of toxic compounds, hoping to 'out-toxic' the cancer. And sure enough, the compounds did out-toxic cancer. Unfortunately, it usually out-toxics the patient as well. The result has been that cancer treatments are usually an expensive, painful and scary proposition. But you already knew that.

I didn't go bald or get sick to my stomach!

Fortunately, my Stage 4 cancer was none of the above for me. My advanced cancer treatment cost less than two tickets and popcorn at the movies. My treatment wasn't painful. And I wasn't scared...I didn't lose a minute's sleep...because I knew what to do. If we've learned anything about treating cancer in the last 50 to 60 years it has to be this: half killing the patient isn't half way successful. As I emphatically told a woman in my store recently, "You gotta be healthy to get well! In my own case, I knew by the many lesions I had that I was already sick. I didn't need someone to help make me sicker. I needed to get healthy, so I could get well.

UCLA Researchers Confirm My Method!

Maybe the best place to start with this would be to let you know that researchers at UCLA garnered lots of headlines two years ago because they had done something pretty incredible. (1) What had the UCLA researchers done? They shrank tumors by 80% with the heat from habaneros peppers. That is quite extraordinary in terms of what is usually accomplished with toxic drugs.

It's also worth noting that in the US the State of New Mexico has the lowest cancer mortality rate of all 50 states. They probably eat more peppers in New Mexico per capita than all the other states, too. In other words, the researchers at UCLA made a great choice in examining the anti-cancer properties of hot peppers.

My own success in curing myself with habaneros peppers preceded the UCLA researchers by seven years. And I didn't shrink my many tumors by 80%...I shrank them 100%. UCLA's research results did confirm that my own method was an extremely powerful weapon against cancer. I'm eternally grateful for their confirmation. But then, I used habaneros peppers PLUS two more low tech ingredients...running rings around the findings made by the UCLA guys and gals.

Here is his recipe from that link:

Here's a real brief recipe list here.

(1) Grate one habanero pepper each day, putting it on bread. Yes, you use the seeds. (2) Grate two cloves of garlic each day, putting them on bread and covering with butter. (3) One tablespoon of Emulsified cod liver oil once or twice each day.* TwinLabs makes some wonderfully flavored cod liver oil.

The cod liver oil is not put on the sandwich. One serving of the oil may be taken before or after eating the sandwich with the same meal

I used the cod liver oil because I was not losing any weight or dealing with fluid retention. If I had either of those conditions, I would have used evening primrose oil or borage oil instead of the emulsified cod liver oil, taking 6,000 mgs a day in divided doses.*

(4) Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. Organic or raw butter is best. No margarines of any type, including Smart Balance, etc.

If hot peppers didn't agree with me, then ginger is what I would use - and yes I trust the ginger just as much as the habanero to do the job.

That's it!

* The best way to determine which oil I would use can be determined easily if there is pain. In fact there are two ways. One way would be to drink a cup of black coffee with two boiled eggs. (boiled only.) If that made me feel worse, I'd take 1 or 2 tablespoons of emulsified cod liver oil. If the coffee and eggs made me feel better, I'd take 6,000 mgs of borage oil or evening primrose oil.

The potent active ingredients from the peppers and the garlic disperse quickly. So they must be grated each day, and eaten immediately.

We also learn that this recipe can treat many types of cancer:

1AA - Has your recipe cured my type of cancer?

I have some great news for you. Doctors and TV have miseducated us into thinking there are over 100 types of cancer. There is only one true cancer cell. That means all true cancer cells are identical. They look different only due to the involved tissue.

Doctors call true cancer cells "highly undifferentiated." IOW, they are looking at a real cancer cell but don't know it because in their mind they think it is supposed to look different!

So you can take heart when you read about any of the accounts here. A colon cancer is a breast cancer is a leukemia etc, etc, etc. There is no difference between any of those cancers other than the involved non cancerous tissue and the surrounding pH. Yes, the cancer cells will distort the way the particular tissue or organ looks like. But the cancer is the same.

The Stage numbers given to cancer (I, II, III, IV) are merely describing how much cancer there is and how far it has spread. Staging doesn't change the nature of the actual cancer cells on iota - there are just more of them.

Edit: More evidence that Garlic Reverses Cancer

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/11/garlic-the-natural-cure-8-scientific-studies-that-prove-garlic-kills-cancer-dead-dead-dead/

In Dr. Earl Mindell’s Garlic: The Miracle Nutrient, a 1957 study in the journal Science reported that researchers incubated sarcoma tumor cells with the garlic compound Allinase and S-ethyl-L-cysteine sulfoxide, then injected the tumor cells into mice. Tumor growth was completely inhibited and the mice survived beyond the sixth month observation period according to researchers. Mice injected with the tumor cells only (without the garlic compound), survived only 2 months.

http://www.miracleofgarlic.com/cancer-and-garlic/

The good news is research into garlic against cancer has shown positive results.  In laboratory tests with mice, garlic stabilized and actually shrunk tumors.  In mice injected with garlic extracts, tumor growth decreased by 30-50%.  In mice that were given dietary garlic, the growths decreased by 10-25%.

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9707/21/nfm.garlic.cancer/index.html

One study, at the Mercy Cancer Institute in Pittsburgh, shows that garlic can help slow the growth of tumors.

"We have shown that some of these compounds prevent cancer in animals, and we hope that's the case in humans," said Shivendra Singh of the institute.

"We know how these garlic compounds are inhibiting cancer, but whether or not they have some kind of specificity for certain types of tumors, that remains to be seen," he said.

Other studies, some of them at West Virginia University, have found that garlic can inhibit the growth of breast cancer.

Also, says Dr. Donald Lamm of West Virginia University, "garlic very significantly reduced the growth of bladder tumors in mice."

Researchers at the university think garlic may help boost the immune system in laboratory mice, thereby reducing the growth of cancerous cells.

More Animal Studies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632025/

Conclusions:

Administration of AGE (aged garlic extract ) resulted in improved immune responses against experimentally implanted fibrosarcoma tumors in BALB/c mice. AGE showed significant effects on inhibition of tumor growth and longevity of survival times.

Garlic as compared to the chemotherapy drug Cisplatin for treating cancer:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29595070

The Anticancer Effects of Garlic Extracts on Bladder Cancer Compared to Cisplatin

Abstract

Although garlic induces apoptosis in cancer cells, it is unclear whether the effects are similar to those of cisplatin against bladder cancer (BC). Therefore, this study investigated whether garlic extracts and cisplatin show similar activity when used to treat BC. The effect of garlic on T24 BC cell line was examined in a BALB/C-nude mouse xenograft model and compared with that of cisplatin. Tissue microarray analysis and gene network analysis were performed to identify differences in gene expression by control tumors and tumors exposed to garlic extract or cisplatin. Investigation of gene expression based on tissues from 165 BC patients and normal controls was then performed to identify common targets of garlic and cisplatin. Tumor volume and tumor weight in cisplatin (0.05[Formula: see text]mg/kg)- and garlic-treated mice were significantly smaller than those in negative control mice. However, cisplatin-treated mice also showed a significant reduction in body weight. Microarray analysis of tumor tissue identified 515 common anticancer genes in the garlic and cisplatin groups ([Formula: see text]). Gene network analysis of 252 of these genes using the Cytoscape and ClueGo software packages mapped 17 genes and 9 gene ontologies to gene networks. BC (NMIBC and MIBC) patients with low expression of centromere protein M (CENPM) showed significantly better progression-free survival than those with high expression. Garlic extract shows anticancer activity in vivo similar to that of cisplatin, with no evidence of side effects. Both appear to act by targeting protein-DNA complex assembly; in particular, expression of CENPM.

The one above says that garlic is just as good as a popular chemotherapy drug, but without the side effects.

Humans:

https://books.google.com/books?id=t22vBQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA244&ots=SQEqINl0gT&dq=allicin%20cured%20cancer%20in%20mice&pg=PA245#v=onepage&q&f=false

Garlic tested on mammalian cancer cells, including human:

The Effects of Allicin, a Reactive Sulfur Species from
Garlic, on a Selection of Mammalian Cell Lines

2.1. Cell Lines and Cultivation
Cell lines: A549 (human alveolar basal epithelial adenocarcinoma cell, ATCC#CCL-185), NIH 3T3
(neonatal fibroblasts from Mouse, ATCC#CRL-1658) HUVEC (human umbilical vein endothelial cells),
HT29 (human colorectal epithelial carcinoma, ATCC#HTB-38) and MCF7 (human mammary carcinoma,
ATCC#HTB-22) were from the Department of Immunology, Cochin Hospital, Paris Descartes
University, Paris, France. Cells were cultivated in complete medium containing RPMI Medium
(Roswell Park Memorial Institute Medium, Invitrogen) containing 10% FCS (foetal calf serum) and
1% Penicillin/Streptomycin (10,000 U/mL) (Invitrogen, Waltham, MA, USA). Cells were incubated at
37 C and 5% CO2.

These data show that allicin is an inhibitor of cell viability and cell proliferation in a concentration
dependent manner, but that different cell lines show different sensitivities.

Are the above researchers lying?

We saw that Garlic performed similarly to a popular chemotherapy drug. Were those researchers lying or mistaken?

Garlic suppresses cancer in humans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16484573

Aged garlic extract has potential suppressive effect on colorectal adenomas in humans.
Tanaka S1, Haruma K, Yoshihara M, Kajiyama G, Kira K, Amagase H, Chayama K.

Abstract
Epidemiological and animal studies suggest AGE and its organosulfur constituents, such as S-allylcysteine and S-allylmercaptocysteine have anticarcinogenic effects. To confirm these effects in humans, a preliminary double-blind, randomized clinical trial using high-dose AGE (AGE 2.4 mL/d) as an active treatment and low-dose AGE (AGE 0.16 mL/d) as a control was performed on patients with colorectal adenomas-precancerous lesions of the large bowel. The study enrolled 51 patients who were diagnosed as carrying colorectal adenomas. The patients were randomly assigned to the two groups after adenomas larger than 5 mm in diameter were removed by polypectomy. The number and size of adenomas right before intake (0 mo) and at 6 and 12 mo after intake were measured using colonoscopy. Thirty-seven patients (19 in the active group, 18 in the control group) completed the study and were evaluated for the efficacy of AGE. The number of adenomas increased linearly in the control group from the beginning (the baseline), but AGE significantly suppressed both the size and number of colon adenomas in patients after 12 mo of high-dose treatment (P=0.04). The results suggest AGE suppresses progression of colorectal adenomas in humans. It appears that AGE has multiple pathways to reduce cancer incidence and suppress its growth and proliferation.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:05:12 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer is easily cured with common grocery store items
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 11:25:48 PM »
In ancient times garlic was used as a treatment for cancer:

http://www.all4naturalhealth.com/garlic-and-cancer.html

Is garlic anti cancer in nature? There is indeed a clear link between garlic and cancer reduction, as demonstrated by traditional wisdom and numerous studies.

During ancient times, garlic was used for the treatment of uterine cancer. Hippocrates, who is widely regarded as and referred to as the Father of Modern Medicine, was said to have used garlic to treat cancerous tumors.

Researchers have likewise found evidence that garlic inhibits cancer:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/01/17/garlic-cancer-part-two.aspx

Researchers have found that allicin, a chemical found in garlic that gives it its flavor, could be used to fight cancer. A previous study also found that allicin can fight MRSA, or staph infection. Although allicin is toxic, it breaks down quickly and harmlessly when eaten. The chemical is not present in unbroken cloves of garlic, but is produced when the clove is broken.

It is through this natural chemical reaction that allicin may be able to fight cancer. Researchers recreated the toxic reaction between alliinase and alliin (the two components that covert to allicin) at tumor sites by using an antibody that had been programmed to recognize tumor cells. The antibody was bound to alliinase and injected into the bloodstream to find cancer cells.

Peppers, too, have been shown to have cancer-fighting properties. Consider these links:

Capsaicin, a Component of Red Peppers, Inhibits the Growth of Androgen-Independent, p53 Mutant Prostate Cancer Cells

In this study, the researchers found that capsaicin, the active ingredient in red peppers, induced apoptosis (death) in prostate cancer cells.

Capsaicin inhibits benzo(a)pyrene-induced lung carcinogenesis in an in vivo mouse model.

Researchers of this study concluded that capsaicin helped protect against lung cancer in mice.  The mice were exposed to benzo(a)pyrene – a powerful carcinogen but the capsaicin helped protect them.

Capsaicin-induced apoptosis of FaDu human pharyngeal squamous carcinoma cells.

In this study, researchers found that capsaicin induced apoptosis (cell death) in human pharyngeal squamous carcinoma cells.

See also New Scientist - Chillies turn up the heat on tumours
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 01:19:45 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 10:50:21 AM »
tumeric and ginger;
also: apricot kernels
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 12:10:14 PM »

And they put disease-carrying leeches and bled you out to cure diseases. Their medicine sucked.
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 10:38:25 PM »

And they put disease-carrying leeches and bled you out to cure diseases. Their medicine sucked.

Except that garlic and peppers are not a medicine of man's creation, but the medicine of nature and evolution.

A bird will happily eat the hottest of peppers. A cat will eat bitter grasses from instinct. Animal and plant have evolved to complement each other in health and nutrition. To compare the medicines in natural foods to unnatural medicines or medical procedures, is unjust. One type of medicine has a creator with billions of years of experience in trial and error and the other does not.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 01:54:48 AM »
The Mastery.

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 08:05:38 PM »
Cats tend to vomit after eating grass.  Non-meat food items aren't very healthy for them.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 11:11:37 PM »
Cats tend to vomit after eating grass.  Non-meat food items aren't very healthy for them.
That depends on your definition of "healthy". Regurgitation is an important part of a cat's life, although admittedly less so in the case of a domesticated cat. Since cats often eat their prey whole, they end up swallowing a fair amount of inedible parts. The grass helps them clear their digestive track and, in many cases, prevents illness.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:53 PM »
My Nan has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Still want to talk shit about how it's 'easily cured'?

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
My Nan has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Still want to talk shit about how it's 'easily cured'?

If it were easily cured, you'd be doing a disservice not telling her about it.

Either way, is that supposed to be a threat? I can't imagine why your personal experience would intimidate anyone.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
it's not a threat. It's an appeal to the non-troll part of To--

Oh who am I kidding?

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
I'm sure Tom is already aware that there in fact are people with cancer. Adding one more to the list is not exactly a shocking revelation.

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 02:18:19 PM »
Ghost Spaghetti is like those American moms who feel the need to point out that they have a disabled son when they're not happy with the service they were provided in a supermarket. They seem to think their personal sad-sad-no-no feels (which may or may not be real) will make others pander to them.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:17 PM »
That's exactly what I'm like. ::)

Online Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:42 PM »
That's exactly what I'm like. ::)
Yes:

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 02:24:08 PM »
The similarity is staggering.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
The similarity is staggering.
It is exactamundo. ::)
God is real.

Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
the main cause of cancer is jews!  >:(
jews control large chunks of (so-called) Western medicine and the pharmaceutical industry;
the jew/crypto-jew doctors mis-diagnose and the jew-controlled pharmaceutical industry then pushes mostly toxic drugs on to people...effectively poisoning them  >:(
the whole rationale of Western medicine is bogus.....going back to the old days;
'surgery' is more or less jew butchery;
(the early Church was violently opposed to surgery and anatomical dissections....but the satanic jews and their filthy tools, the Freemasons, won out :(  )
the real basis of health or illness is based on frequencies.....
in fact: even major injuries can be cured by application of specific frequencies which causes the cells to regenerate and repair them-selfs.....
(many Asian cultures such as the Chinese actually know this....hence their references to 'internal energy' and T'ai Chi...although they are in error, i think, abt some aspects of this)
many people are now aware of the dangers of vaccination....a method of goyim-control mentioned in "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion";
many people are also leery of psychiatrists (many of whom are, again, jews or crypto-jews like Freemasons)
how-ever, most people still have a certain amount of trust in 'doctors'.....this is very foolish..... :( ...and i would strongly advise people to steer well clear of these misery-mongers except in life-and-death-type situations....

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 08:40:45 PM »

And I thought Toms original stance was mental!
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Misero

• Evidence, Evidence, Evidence, and more Evidence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 07:08:28 PM »
Go give someone with cancer these things, and they are going to die like every other untreated patient.
Nobody should ever follow my standard.  I am the worst moderator ever.
Yes, I'll still keep that in mind on this forum too.