Rama Set

Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #220 on: September 17, 2020, 01:49:11 PM »
Are you sober now? Yesterday you were hanging around AR with piss stained pants shouting at the pigeons.

It shows in the UK, we need a Trump win. Voting Democrat will irreparably harm the special relationship. The Democrats aren't interested in fostering good relations. They are just out to pick up woke points off black people and lesbians. It's a different kind of politics and we'll find ourselves diverging in policy more and more if the dems get in. But with Trump, we're actually pretty aligned right now. We want the same things. More jobs, better manufacturing, less China and less war. We also both want to nail the EU's scrotum to the floor so they can't swing their bollocks about on the world stage.

They are interested in good relations with good partners.  The UK is on the downturn and is showing that it won't concern itself with treaties they make if they find them to be inconvenient.  You don't need a Trump win, you need BJ to hit the road; he has made things worse than May.

Rama Set

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2020, 08:21:49 PM »
Republicans found there was no conclusive proof of wrongdoing by Biden in the Ukraine.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2020, 09:07:03 PM »
Republicans found there was no conclusive proof of wrongdoing by Biden in the Ukraine.

You mean not even Trump's party could find anything?  Oh man, all those 'experts' must be so disappointed.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2020, 10:59:30 PM »

Wow what a surprise
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2020, 04:32:32 PM »

Wow what a surprise
Kind of is a surprise. When your idiot son gets $millions for being on the board of an oil and gas company and by his own admission knows nothing about oil and gas but your father is Vice-President of the USA ... yeah, that is a surprise there is no conclusive proof. I might also say conclusive proof might be a high bar to leap. It doesn't mean you aren't defending an absolute piece of shit human who sold his country out to enrich his family.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2020, 04:34:11 PM »

Wow what a surprise
Kind of is a surprise. When your idiot son gets $millions for being on the board of an oil and gas company and by his own admission knows nothing about oil and gas but your father is Vice-President of the USA ... yeah, that is a surprise there is no conclusive proof. I might also say conclusive proof might be a high bar to leap. It doesn't mean you aren't defending an absolute piece of shit human who sold his country out to enrich his family.

Thork has princials.  He only takes jobs he's qualified for, no matter the pay or offer.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 24, 2020, 04:35:58 PM »
My father didn't threaten another nation and try to blackmail them in order to get me a job in a chocolate factory.

Also, you are looking for your next President. Why the hell aren't you concerned with principles?

Rama Set

« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2020, 04:57:24 PM »
It doesn't mean you aren't defending an absolute piece of shit human who sold his country out to enrich his family.

I’m not defending Trump. This thread is about Biden.

If there was even the smallest sign of impropriety, you can be sure the GOP would have cried bloody murder.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:00:08 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 24, 2020, 05:01:24 PM »
It doesn't mean you aren't defending an absolute piece of shit human who sold his country out to enrich his family.

If there was even the smallest sign of impropriety, you can be sure the GOP would have cried bloody murder.

Pretty sure the GOP aren't the party that cry bloody murder every two minutes.

Rama Set

« Reply #229 on: September 24, 2020, 05:05:24 PM »

Pretty sure the GOP aren't the party that cry bloody murder every two minutes.

That’s because you don’t pay attention to US politics at all. Both sides bicker incessantly, regardless of the merits of their grievance.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »
When your idiot son gets $millions for being on the board of an oil and gas company and by his own admission knows nothing about oil and gas but your father is Vice-President of the USA ...

When the President of the same USA brings his adult daughter, with no political expertise or experience in public office, into the Whitehouse as an "advisor" ...

Honestly, virtually EVERY criticism or accusation that I see or hear made by Trumpers or Republicans toward Biden or Dems is something that some Trumper or Republican is already guilty of doing.

Trump says Biden is in cognitive decline, but can barely string sentences together.
Trump wants Biden to take a drug test, but is seen blowing bits of pills out from nose and mouth at a rally.
Trump says there will be unrest in the streets if Biden is elected, but there's ALREADY unrest under his watch.
etc
etc 
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 24, 2020, 05:26:21 PM »
Tom.

Tom.

I saw.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 24, 2020, 05:38:56 PM »
My father didn't threaten another nation and try to blackmail them in order to get me a job in a chocolate factory.

Also, you are looking for your next President. Why the hell aren't you concerned with principles?

For a Trump fan to complain about principles is laughable. Trump is easily the most unscrupulous, unprincipled, and shameless president we've had since at least Andrew Jackson. He's cheated on his wives numerous times, bragged about supposedly stealing other men's girlfriends, has a long history of making lewd, demeaning, and racist remarks, regularly stiffed local contractors for the money he owed them, and bankrupted his businesses so that he could personally profit at the expense of everyone else multiple times. He pointedly refused to divest himself from his businesses so that he could continue making money off of them at taxpayer expense, and has also refused to release his tax returns so that we could see how much money he's making and from whom it's coming.

There's no doubt that Hunter Biden is an unqualified fuckwit who was hired for his name. But there's no evidence that Joe Biden encouraged or asked for his hiring, and to tie it into America's demands that Viktor Shokin be fired doesn't make any sense. The concern with Shokin was that he was stonewalling or dragging out his investigations into corruption, including the one into Burisma. If Biden was trying to protect his son, and by extension Burisma, then why would he be demanding the removal of someone who had also protected Burisma? The narrative falls apart. Shokin only started claiming that he actually totally was investigating Burisma and that's why Biden wanted him out in 2019, when he recognized that he had an ally in the Trump administration. He's obviously lying, and I'd feel comfortable making that assessment even if we didn't have plenty of documentary evidence and witness testimony (which we do) making it clear that, no, he wasn't investigating Burisma vigilantly. In any case, this is all concerning activities that took place from 2010-2012. Hunter didn't join Burisma until 2014, so he couldn't possibly have been implicated in anything Shokin was or wasn't investigating.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:37:41 PM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 24, 2020, 05:57:55 PM »

Wow what a surprise

Not really though. Cronyism is perfectly legal in American politics, and (probably detrimentally, I'll admit) practiced with vigour on both sides. Blackmail is a way different story. Obviously the GOP could find no evidence that anything improper was done (and you can be sure, they tried), and whatever you think of Hunter Biden's qualifications for the job, there was never any reason to assume anything improper was done, apart from baseless conspiracy theories intended to smear Biden's name.

So yeah, no surprises, unless you're one of those morons who takes Trump and the political pundits working for him seriously (lol).

My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 24, 2020, 06:31:33 PM »
So why did Burisma Holdings hire Hunter Biden, please?

Please give me your reason for this occurrence and why this Ukrainian company gave away $millions to this particular individual in exchange for zero expertise, experience or labour.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 24, 2020, 06:45:05 PM »

Please give me your reason for this occurrence and why this Ukrainian company gave away $millions to this particular individual in exchange for zero expertise, experience or labour.
Business culture.  By aiming the son of the US VP was on their board, they appear both more legitimate and far reaching.  Which, for other Ukrainian business, that sounds like you're amazing and really have your shit together.  It was like taking a $30 shoe, giving it to a basketball player to wear, and selling it for $150 because "Famous basketball player wears our shoes so they must be good."

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2020, 06:55:39 PM »
Business culture.  By aiming the son of the US VP was on their board, they appear both more legitimate and far reaching.  Which, for other Ukrainian business, that sounds like you're amazing and really have your shit together.  It was like taking a $30 shoe, giving it to a basketball player to wear, and selling it for $150 because "Famous basketball player wears our shoes so they must be good."

You think Hunter Biden has celebrity cache like Michael Jordan and that people will buy more Ukrainian gas because ... 'Hunter Biden'?

Gas is a global commodity. It isn't like a pair of shoes. It trades on the global markets and has a set price. You don't get more for your gas because 'Hunter Biden!'.

I fail to see how the inexperienced addition of the son of a US politician adds to your legitimacy nor do I see how your global company becomes more far reaching when people whisper in hushed tones 'Hunter Biden'.

If I was a Ukrainian Oligarch and my company was being investigated by the UK serious fraud office and all my assets were frozen ... What I'd be hoping is that by hiring the son of the US vice president, that VP might feel he owes me a favour and puts pressure on other nations and so they unfreeze my assets and the case mysteriously collapses. Which by complete coincidence is exactly what happened.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2020, 07:56:38 PM »

It really doesn't matter. Political reasons, obviously. The salient point is that it wasn't blackmail and the Republicans could find no evidence of wrongdoing.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2020, 07:57:32 PM »

You think Hunter Biden has celebrity cache like Michael Jordan and that people will buy more Ukrainian gas because ... 'Hunter Biden'?

Gas is a global commodity. It isn't like a pair of shoes. It trades on the global markets and has a set price. You don't get more for your gas because 'Hunter Biden!'.

I fail to see how the inexperienced addition of the son of a US politician adds to your legitimacy nor do I see how your global company becomes more far reaching when people whisper in hushed tones 'Hunter Biden'.

If I was a Ukrainian Oligarch and my company was being investigated by the UK serious fraud office and all my assets were frozen ... What I'd be hoping is that by hiring the son of the US vice president, that VP might feel he owes me a favour and puts pressure on other nations and so they unfreeze my assets and the case mysteriously collapses. Which by complete coincidence is exactly what happened.
Clearly you don't understand business.

Name Dropping Biden is a big fucking deal.  Not because Hunter Biden is some kind of golden child of skill, but because he's got connections.  (or so you would think) 

And, reading further, apparently it was just that.  Not for business, of course, but to make the international community think they were super legit.  Not sure how the US VP managed to get a UK judge to rule a case was conjecture but... Ok.  I guess UK judges are super easy to manipulate.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2020, 08:21:07 PM »

Why does it matter?

Why should this be of any concern to an American who has lost family or friend, along with around 200,000 others, to COVID-19, when the President and his administration are doing practically b*gger-all to prevent its spread, with the President's son-in-law showing specific lack of skill and expertise in the field?

Why is this of any concern, when the President is aiming to subvert the basics of democracy, install a cultish religious fanatic on the highest court in the land, and shows overt racism and misogyny at every turn?

Hunter Biden is an irrelevance compared to this. 
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?