Take a gopro camera, get a high altitude balloon. Go to the southern most of these places (South America, South Africa or New Zealand) since they are closest to Antartica. Fly the balloon with the camera up. By logic if the Earth is a flat round disc, you should be able to see the edge of the world and into space.

The reason why none of this gopro cameras does not show the edge of the world is because Earth is round.

Macarios

Re: One way to easily disprove Flat Earth theory with modern technologies
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:14:42 AM »
Take a gopro camera, get a high altitude balloon. Go to the southern most of these places (South America, South Africa or New Zealand) since they are closest to Antartica. Fly the balloon with the camera up. By logic if the Earth is a flat round disc, you should be able to see the edge of the world and into space.

The reason why none of this gopro cameras does not show the edge of the world is because Earth is round.

Any big religion has resources.
Vatican is rich.
Saudis are rich.
Qatari are rich.
Any of them could buy intercontinenta balistic missile without warhead, and install head with instruments.
Could you just IMAGINE the impact on their followers?
There is 1.2 billion Roan Catholics in the world.
If Vatican would send one or more such adapted rockets, with cameras, measuring instruments and data transmitting equipment everyone in the world would become Roman Catholic.
It would be uch easier to control masses.
They would have total control.

Launch them from Ushuaia, or Antarctica, and conquer the world.

Why they didn't do it already?
Would anything stop them if they did?
Anyone?

But they already know that the world is globe and there's no Ice Wall.
They knew it since Plato, and maybe even before.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 11:07:41 AM »
Mac, organised religion is also a part of the conspiracy. The Pope and the Vatican are supposedly satanic free masons. I don't know the explana6for the Saudis and Arabs, but I'm sure there is one.

Flat Earthers alone know and hold the obvious truth and they don't have the resources to buy ballistic missiles or any sort of rocket for that matter to conduct a test as you have suggested. I don't know if the can launch a go pro off New Zealand either but I won't hold my breath.

Point is flat earthism is a belief. It also requires a conspiracy to ignore the mountains of evidence stacked against it. Conducting experiments that would or should result in clear results will not be done. Heck something as simple as conducting Erathos experiment but with 3 points has never been done by the flat earth community as it would clearly show the sun isn't anywhere near 3000 miles

Macarios

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 10:15:25 PM »
Mac, organised religion is also a part of the conspiracy. The Pope and the Vatican are supposedly satanic free masons. I don't know the explana6for the Saudis and Arabs, but I'm sure there is one.

Flat Earthers alone know and hold the obvious truth and they don't have the resources to buy ballistic missiles or any sort of rocket for that matter to conduct a test as you have suggested. I don't know if the can launch a go pro off New Zealand either but I won't hold my breath.

Point is flat earthism is a belief. It also requires a conspiracy to ignore the mountains of evidence stacked against it. Conducting experiments that would or should result in clear results will not be done. Heck something as simple as conducting Erathos experiment but with 3 points has never been done by the flat earth community as it would clearly show the sun isn't anywhere near 3000 miles

If they are part of conspiracy too, then who isn't?
If 98.4% of the world is part of the conspiracy, why is the remaining 1.6% still alive?

I measured Sun height from two points and got 4 different results.
One result from triangle Bremen-Stuttgart-Sun,
second result from same triangle using formula from Wiki,
third result from triangle Stutgart-Equator-Sun,
fourth result from triangle Bremen-Equator-Sun.

I was banned for that, because "I was 'deliberately' misrepresenting Flat Earth model".
As if you can represent Flat model "correctly" using data from real life.
Junker will ban everyone who can clearly show flaws of Flat model.

If Sun is not 93 million miles from Earth, then WHAT IS there?

But some people don't care for facts.
They will collect only things that confirm their claims and the rest will either twist, or utterly deny.

I'm not here to "win" some "battle".
Science is cooperation, not competition.
These people don't care for clarifications, nor for knowledge over belief.

I'm not sure I will log in here again.
They know everything better than "us mortals".

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 10:27:54 PM »
I was banned for that, because "I was 'deliberately' misrepresenting Flat Earth model".
After being warned for it more than once. I am sorry if simple reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Junker will ban everyone who can clearly show flaws of Flat model.
Nice victim complex. I tend to only ban people who break rules after multiple warnings (or no warnings in the case of bots/spammers). I don't see why you are struggling with such a simple concept.

I'm not sure I will log in here again.
What a shame...