Offline Scottk

• View Profile
Stars rotating around their barycentre
« on: December 18, 2017, 11:36:40 AM »
I have witnessed with my own eyes the variation of rotation that the stars in the "northern hemisphere" and the "Southern Hemisphere" rotate around their respective barycentres and I am struggling to reconcile this anomaly with the FE structure. I am an open minded individual and I believe that the mainstream scientific models are quite flawed, and only seem to work if you have some faith. I.E quantum physics only worked if you believed in the "GOD" particle, which if you choose to believe they have now found, but quantum physics doesn't scale up into general physics, and Astro physics only works if you believe in the extraordinary convenient, invisible, non detectable, dark matter. And even if all this is the truth it's only ever proved using our mathematics, which admittedly I am not fully versed on still strikes me as not very elegant when 0 divide by 0 = "error". All I am saying is do not just blinded believe that what we know is fact because the scientists told us it is, a lot of science is believed because it's our best guess, or only guess, and the majority of people believe it to be true, please remember that using general consensus to get to the truth is the same model we use to vote in new presidents and other political issues (leaving the EU)
My mind is open but the answers have to at least work.

Hmmm

Re: Stars rotating around their barycentre
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:21:25 PM »
Scottk, please, try to format your messages: reading one pile of words and sentences is actually really hard for some people here (including me) !

You can find my crazy interpretations, if you would go through posts on my profile page.
Whether my thoughts are crazy or not, i think they might be somewhat potentially helpful!

Might help you or not. Try it:
my reply to "What are stars?" topic
"Is THIS the sun/moon/stars/planets?" topic

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:38:48 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »
I think you have to remember that scientific research is carried out on the basis of setting up a hypothesis and then trying to disprove it. If you can't disprove it it becomes an established theory until someone comes up with another hypothesis to modify the first one. So basically science isn't giving you facts, it's giving you the limits of present understanding, so research is always continuing to expand knowledge.

Roger

Offline Roger G

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 06:48:37 PM »
IT'S A FUCKING ROUND BABY BALL. WE AREN'T A PENNY FLOATING IN SPACE. YOU ARE ALL RETARDED. WE HAVE FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF FOR GOD'S SAKE.
That's a very well put and evidentially supported proof that the earth is in fact a round ball. I just love round earthers who come here with a clear scientific point of view to put as an alternative to flat earth views. Not only that, but he swore as well, so I bet all his little schoolmates wet themselves with laughter at that. He will be a hero in his own classroom.  ;D ::)

Roger