Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3940 on: June 14, 2019, 12:08:08 AM »
Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
10:38 AM - 7 Jun 2019
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Rama Set

« Reply #3941 on: June 14, 2019, 02:22:24 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: June 14, 2019, 05:04:11 AM »
Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@realDonaldTrump

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
10:38 AM - 7 Jun 2019

Oh god. 

Also, Look at the thread comment from Mars @4thFromOurStar

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #3943 on: June 14, 2019, 10:38:35 AM »
Trump: If Offered Dirt By Foreign Government On 2020 Rival, 'I Think I'd Take It' https://n.pr/31vcHI0

Trump: I totally would do that thing you all said I did with Russia and had a big investigation about.

My God, this is like OJ walking out of the court room and telling reporters "I'm glad she's dead.  I wanted to kill her a few times, ya know?"
Good thing the Clinton campaign actively went out to both the Ukrainians and the Russians, and in acting in concert with other foreign intermediaries, paid for the dirt, and brought it all back to the US, prior to Trump then.

Question: Can't Trump simply hire Clinton to do this work since she is so fucking good at it?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: June 14, 2019, 10:47:39 AM »
Trump: If Offered Dirt By Foreign Government On 2020 Rival, 'I Think I'd Take It' https://n.pr/31vcHI0

Trump: I totally would do that thing you all said I did with Russia and had a big investigation about.

My God, this is like OJ walking out of the court room and telling reporters "I'm glad she's dead.  I wanted to kill her a few times, ya know?"
Good thing the Clinton campaign actively went out to both the Ukrainians and the Russians, and in acting in concert with other foreign intermediaries, paid for the dirt, and brought it all back to the US, prior to Trump then.

Question: Can't Trump simply hire Clinton to do this work since she is so fucking good at it?

I like how you say things that would have gotten Clinton in Jail if we had a Republican president.

Oh wait....

So do tell, why is it you know this is fact but Trump does not?  Or can't prove it and have her arrested?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #3945 on: June 14, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »

I like how you say things that would have gotten Clinton in Jail if we had a Republican president.

Oh wait....

So do tell, why is it you know this is fact but Trump does not?  Or can't prove it and have her arrested?
The following are indisputable:
Obama is on video, telling Medvedev to relay his ability to be more flexible "after the election," one which he has not won yet.

Clinton paid for the fake Russian dossier, using foreign agents.

Adam Schiff is on tape having a conversation with a Russian purporting to have dirt on Trump. Asks to meet at a later date. Does not report the call to the FBI.

All facts.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: June 14, 2019, 02:23:02 PM »

Oh wait....

Obama is on video, telling Medvedev to relay his ability to be more flexible "after the election," one which he has not won yet.
Yes and?  What does this prove?  That Obama knew he would win the election?  Because last I checked, even if he lost, he would have had a few more months to negotiate things. 

So did Republicans.  Same guy and company, actually.  They were building a case against Trump but abandoned it once he won the nomination.  However, ya dumbass, the company that was hired is based in Washington DC.  So while Mr. Steele may have been a former MI6 agent, he was working for America now. 

Adam Schiff is on tape having a conversation with a Russian purporting to have dirt on Trump. Asks to meet at a later date. Does not report the call to the FBI.
So I can't find the Adam Schiff bit except a prank call.  Care to show proof on that one?

Still, once again your "facts" are full of errors or irrelavence.  And if they are so illegal, well, I guess Trump is too incompetent to put away people whose crimes are so easily proven.

totallackey

« Reply #3947 on: June 17, 2019, 10:35:30 AM »

Oh wait....

Yes and?  What does this prove?  That Obama knew he would win the election?  Because last I checked, even if he lost, he would have had a few more months to negotiate things. 

So did Republicans.  Same guy and company, actually.  They were building a case against Trump but abandoned it once he won the nomination.  However, ya dumbass, the company that was hired is based in Washington DC.  So while Mr. Steele may have been a former MI6 agent, he was working for America now. 

So I can't find the Adam Schiff bit except a prank call.  Care to show proof on that one?

Still, once again your "facts" are full of errors or irrelavence.  And if they are so illegal, well, I guess Trump is too incompetent to put away people whose crimes are so easily proven.
My point is, hayseed...

None of it is illegal.

It is the height of stupidity to be making news of it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: June 17, 2019, 01:17:23 PM »

Oh wait....

My point is, hayseed...

None of it is illegal.

So if China were to hack the DNC's servers and publish them, all as a deal with Trump, that would be ok?

Rama Set

« Reply #3949 on: June 17, 2019, 03:27:26 PM »
You are asking a guy who is trying to disqualify something as newsworthy because it’s not illegal. Don’t expect a nuanced view.

totallackey

« Reply #3950 on: June 17, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »

Oh wait....

My point is, hayseed...

None of it is illegal.

So if China were to hack the DNC's servers and publish them, all as a deal with Trump, that would be ok?
Let me type this slowly so you can understand and please try to keep it within the realm of reality, ok?

Trump was asked if he would take dirt on a political opponent if it was offered by an another government.

His reply was yes.

You had a big problem with that and all the little snowflakes had a big problem with that.

Never mind that is what all the little snowflakes were doing under the Clinton's and Obama, which was actually paid for by the Clinton's and Obama.

None of it was illegal.

What was illegal was getting rid of the evidence, which they did.

Not Trump.

Trump never advocated anyone hacking servers or any other criminal activity.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: June 17, 2019, 04:48:31 PM »
You are asking a guy who is trying to disqualify something as newsworthy because it’s not illegal. Don’t expect a nuanced view.
He's just a troll.  Doesn't even read Trump's twitter.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: June 17, 2019, 05:01:45 PM »
Let me type this slowly so you can understand and please try to keep it within the realm of reality, ok?

You have been given ample warnings to stop this kind of childish behavior (as well as two bans). Keep your angst in CN/AR. Go ahead and have a month off.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: June 17, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »

Trump was asked if he would take dirt on a political opponent if it was offered by an another government.

His reply was yes.

You had a big problem with that and all the little snowflakes had a big problem with that.
Yes, because its illegal.

Never mind that is what all the little snowflakes were doing under the Clinton's and Obama, which was actually paid for by the Clinton's and Obama.
Evidence?

None of it was illegal.
https://www.vox.com/2019/6/14/18677631/trump-campaign-finance-law-fec-illegal-fbi

What was illegal was getting rid of the evidence, which they did.
1. How do you know they got rid of evidence if there is no evidence?
2. Why get rid of evidence that was legal to have?
3. Why is it illegal to get rid of evidence of something that isn't a crime?  The only law on that is the presidential archive law.  Which Trump is really bad at.

Not Trump.
I know.  Its in the Meuller report.

Trump never advocated anyone hacking servers or any other criminal activity.

Trump literally asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton's emails.  Ya know, her "lost" ones with state secrets.  Ie. He asked that Russia hack in and get them/steal them from someone (if they didn't have them already).

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: June 17, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »

You have been given ample warnings to stop this kind of childish behavior (as well as two bans). Keep your angst in CN/AR. Go ahead and have a month off.

I'd complain that he won't read my arguments, but he wasn't going to anyway. XD

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: June 21, 2019, 08:01:01 PM »
Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate' https://n.pr/2L2LMh7

Oh look, Trump nearly started a war but didn't and wants everyone to know how fair and 'proportionate' he is.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: June 24, 2019, 02:17:31 PM »
I am going to be LITERALLY SexWarrior for a moment:

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/23/so-if-trump-actually-refuses-to-quit-after-losing-the-2020-election-what-happens-then/

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/17/so-what-happens-when-donald-trump-refuses-to-leave-office-the-nightmare-scenario-could-happen/

This is so stupid. It's a memespiracy in action if ever there was one. Trump's term of office will expire on January 20th, 2020. If he hasn't won a second term, then he will cease to be the president. It really is as simple as that. There is no legal or procedural requirement for him to concede that he lost or voluntarily relinquish power. It happens whether he likes it or not. If Trump were to continue issuing orders to the government and/or military past that date, they would ignore him, just like they would ignore any private citizen attempting to order them around.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: June 24, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
I won't give the links a click but the biggest issue is two fold.

1. Trump won't brief the next president.  Like Obama did to him between Nov. And January.

2. Trump is gonna stur up his base with such rage and lawsuits that actual violence may occur.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: June 28, 2019, 04:11:43 AM »

When you realize no one at the debates is capable of defeating Trump.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: June 28, 2019, 04:25:11 AM »

When you realize no one at the debates is capable of defeating Trump.

No one is.
First, SCOTUS ruled that they won't rule on gerrymandering so republicans have that win.  And most people are still angry, plus he's got a good economy.  So long as the trade war remains only farmers and apple hipsters who feel it, no one is gonna give a shit about anything else.

Trump wins in 2020.