Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8360 on: January 15, 2021, 08:40:40 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #8361 on: January 15, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »
How about linking a non-MSM non-liberal news source.

Here is one which was posted 38 minutes ago:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/15/nolte-rasmussen-poll-shows-no-slip-in-support-for-president-trump/

How about not posting sycophantic new sites and instead look at the source of the story?  Tell me why I should trust Rasmussen instead of Pewresearch?  Rasmussen doesn't publish their data sets or methods, Pewresearch publishes both. 

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: January 15, 2021, 09:06:39 PM »
Tell me why I should trust Rasmussen instead of Pewresearch?  Rasmussen doesn't publish their data sets or methods, Pewresearch publishes both.
I mean, this is the trouble these days.
You can always find a source which backs up what you want to believe. Tom rails against certain sources and their left wing bias...but is happy to cite biased right wing sources which back him up. He’s not uniquely guilty of this. We all have our biases. Increasingly it seems like people just want a news source which tells them what they want to hear, they don’t care if it’s true or not. Witness how Trump supporters who have been lapping up FOX for the last 4 years have scurried off to NewsMax or OANN when even FOX weren’t extreme enough to go along with Trump’s bullshit over the last couple of months.

Trump is a symptom of this, not the cause.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: January 15, 2021, 11:50:27 PM »
Tell me why I should trust Rasmussen instead of Pewresearch?  Rasmussen doesn't publish their data sets or methods, Pewresearch publishes both.
I mean, this is the trouble these days.
You can always find a source which backs up what you want to believe. Tom rails against certain sources and their left wing bias...but is happy to cite biased right wing sources which back him up. He’s not uniquely guilty of this. We all have our biases. Increasingly it seems like people just want a news source which tells them what they want to hear, they don’t care if it’s true or not. Witness how Trump supporters who have been lapping up FOX for the last 4 years have scurried off to NewsMax or OANN when even FOX weren’t extreme enough to go along with Trump’s bullshit over the last couple of months.

Trump is a symptom of this, not the cause.
The machines will wipe us out.  Not out of fear, but out of pity.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: January 16, 2021, 03:18:58 AM »
Pelosi going to jail soon. The storm plan. Trust the rises.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: January 16, 2021, 05:16:15 AM »
Pelosi going to jail soon. The storm plan. Trust the rises.

And what of Obama?  Hillary?
It'll all come down on inagjration day.  Those two will definitely be there, you know.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #8366 on: January 16, 2021, 11:16:28 AM »
QAnon believes that Trump a a billion years old and made of star light. Also that Joe Biden is JFK Jr in a CGI mask

Apparently

Does Tom Bishop ( A QAnon supporter/believer) believe this too? Or is the above claims some disinformation to make QAnon look even more ridiculous than they already do

Rama Set

« Reply #8367 on: January 16, 2021, 01:05:08 PM »
Why do you think Tom is a Qultist? I’ve never seen him refer to it or prop up any of its beliefs.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: January 16, 2021, 01:06:07 PM »
QAnon believes that Trump a a billion years old and made of star light. Also that Joe Biden is JFK Jr in a CGI mask

Apparently
Um, perhaps you could provide some more reference material to this claim than just the word "Apparently"? QAnon discussions are not difficult to find, and generally include nothing of the sort.

Tom Bishop ( A QAnon supporter/believer)
???

In marginally less delusional news, I have a hunch that the period of healing Biden is promising might not be as imminent as he'd like:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 01:39:58 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: January 16, 2021, 01:53:37 PM »
Well, they bitched for 8 years so at what point is it less karma and more "revenge cycle"?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8370 on: January 16, 2021, 02:01:44 PM »
Well, they bitched for 8 years so at what point is it less karma and more "revenge cycle"?
A couple hundred years ago, give or take.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #8371 on: January 16, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »

Apparently
Um, perhaps you could provide some more reference material to this claim than just the word "Apparently"? QAnon discussions are not difficult to find, and generally include nothing of the sort.

Tom Bishop ( A QAnon supporter/believer)
???

In marginally less delusional news, I have a hunch that the period of healing Biden is promising might not be as imminent as he'd like:

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/joe-biden-is-actually-john-f-kennedy-jr-in-a-mask-say-qanon-conspiracy-theorists/news-story/526fa75a9fb542039cdd6007065d314d

I dont always give a lot of credence to that 'news' site (hence my use of 'apparently') but they collated quite a few tweets from supposed QAnon people. I mean it's the internet so anyone can claim they are QAnon and make up the most looney sounding thing they can think of and troll. But QAnon is rooted around lunacy conspiracy theories so who knows? Maybe Tom :P

Why do you think Tom is a Qultist? I’ve never seen him refer to it or prop up any of its beliefs.

On the "other" site he seems to be a full on believer and supporter of them. Maybe he can come here and clear up his position once and for all

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8372 on: January 16, 2021, 03:41:35 PM »
Actually, no. I don't believe any of that.

I told you on the other site that those things are not what Q is about at all. When you repeat obvious falsities it makes you look pretty fanatical. Even the people here know those things about Q are false. "Trump is a being of light" " Joe Biden is JFK Jr. in a mask"  ::)

What I did say on the other forum is that those fanatic things you guys think are wrong, and that the only main thing Q claims that the military is working with Trump to bring down the corrupt elite.

Q does make a couple of references to pedophiles like Jeffery Epstein, and a couple of suggestions that pedophilia may be a thing in elite circles, but that is  not really what it's mainly about. You can search for what Q actually said at https://qanon.pub I can guarantee that you won't find anything about Biden being JFK Jr. in a mask.

I also said on the other forum that I had looked at it I found it interesting because this two hour long video contains things which are difficult to explain if it was a LARP doing this:

Some of it might be explainable as a LARP, but not all of it, imo. I don't see how the Q LARP got Trump to change the callsign of Air Force One to Q.

And this other 13 minute video about Q is interesting just as a summary of what they claim:

Again, nothing about Biden being JFK Jr. in a mask or Trump being a being of light.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:12:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8373 on: January 16, 2021, 03:56:57 PM »
I didn't know Q had an actual leadership structure and membership roles.  I assumed it was just random people who said they were part of it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8374 on: January 16, 2021, 04:01:33 PM »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8375 on: January 16, 2021, 04:03:55 PM »
Q has claimed a lot more than just that the military is working with Trump. He's made many specific claims and predictions about the future, every one of which turned out to be wrong. Here's a good article summarizing many of his mistakes:

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/qanon-failed-predictions/

I have never seen a "proof" of Q that wasn't just circles drawn around arbitrary numbers or words in a tweet or news article with lines drawn between them and other circled numbers or words in another tweet or news article. That's not evidence of anything. I really don't know what else to say to these nonsensical collages.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8376 on: January 16, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
I get the impression that q is sort of a buffet model of conspiracy theory. No two of them believe quite the same thing.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8377 on: January 16, 2021, 04:17:51 PM »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8378 on: January 16, 2021, 04:27:55 PM »
Q has claimed a lot more than just that the military is working with Trump. He's made many specific claims and predictions about the future, every one of which turned out to be wrong. Here's a good article summarizing many of his mistakes:

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/qanon-failed-predictions/

I have never seen a "proof" of Q that wasn't just circles drawn around arbitrary numbers or words in a tweet or news article with lines drawn between them and other circled numbers or words in another tweet or news article. That's not evidence of anything. I really don't know what else to say to these nonsensical collages.

That debunk site looks pretty weak if it's supposed to be a definite debunk of Q. HRC was in big trouble some years back for deleting emails and running classified communications on a personal server. There were other scandals as well. It is possible that she was detained by authorities for a period of time when that was posted and put on a flight list. I don't see how it would be possible to know that she was not detained if it was under seal because of her status and privilege. HRC was embroiled in controversy after controversy. Her detainment was possible.

And  saying that MZ will step down from Facebook could still happen considering his growing controversies with censorship and anti-trust. Other stuff about the Emergency Broadcast System could also still happen. You are also assuming that Q is an oracle and knows that the EBS broadcast would definitely occur as planned.

Pointing out a failed "prediction", if there are any, implies that you think that someone working for the military is a supernatural omnicent being who knows exactly how things will occur. Which proves nothing if you think about it for more than two seconds.

Q knew more details about the entire Epstein story, such as the tunnels and lairs beneath the temple on Epstein island before the media reported on it.

Media:

Nov 1, 2019

news.com.au - Fake doors and secret underground lairs discovered at Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Paedo Island’

Q:

Nov 11 2017

https://qanon.pub/?q=epstein#133

Apr 3 2018

https://qanon.pub/?q=epstein#999

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:24:40 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8379 on: January 16, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/430881-fbis-top-lawyer-believed-hillary-clinton-should-face-charges-but-was

"James Baker, initially believed Clinton deserved to face criminal charges, but was talked out of it 'pretty late in the process.'"

Q from 2017: https://qanon.pub/?q=detained

"HRC detained, not arrested (yet)."

If she was close to facing criminal charges over the years, why is it hard to believe that she was detained for questioning but not arrested?

I don't see anything that must be blatantly false here.

I get the impression that q is sort of a buffet model of conspiracy theory. No two of them believe quite the same thing.

Or you guys are not reading what Q said and claimed, only what people heard from a game of telephone 20 people down.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:44:38 PM by Tom Bishop »