Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #2440 on: November 20, 2017, 04:32:20 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/donald-trump-jeff-flake-tweet/index.html

Trump is literally EJ.

Basically, yeah.
And that opinion piece is absolutely correct: Trump just hits back.
And you can use that.

You can easily get him to say horrible things just by goading him.  He is the most goad-able president ever.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: November 20, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/361110-trump-i-should-have-left-ucla-basketball-players-in-jail

What the fuck

I question why they'd shop lift. 
But meh... father was kinda a dick on the subject.  But so was trump.  Double Dicks!

Yeah I don't care how much of a dick he was, you don't do something like that and then (as the president of the United States of America) say "the dad was mean, I should have left them in jail!!"
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: November 20, 2017, 06:53:11 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/361110-trump-i-should-have-left-ucla-basketball-players-in-jail

What the fuck

I question why they'd shop lift. 
But meh... father was kinda a dick on the subject.  But so was trump.  Double Dicks!

Yeah I don't care how much of a dick he was, you don't do something like that and then (as the president of the United States of America) say "the dad was mean, I should have left them in jail!!"
As president you don't do [insert most of what Trump does on a daily basis].

Though since he IS president, I think all bets are off.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: November 22, 2017, 06:29:05 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/565760674/trump-defends-roy-moore-amid-sexual-assault-allegations-he-totally-denies-it

Wow....
He's praising women for coming out and discussing their sexual harassment while also saying that they're lying cause "Roy Denies it".

Guess that 'he denies it so I believe him' doesn't work for Hillary cause she's a woman.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: November 22, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »
https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/565760674/trump-defends-roy-moore-amid-sexual-assault-allegations-he-totally-denies-it

Wow....
He's praising women for coming out and discussing their sexual harassment while also saying that they're lying cause "Roy Denies it".

Guess that 'he denies it so I believe him' doesn't work for Hillary cause she's a woman.

It's really amazing just how gullible our president is when it seems to suit him politically. Roy Moore was banned from his local shopping mall decades ago because the way he leered at young girls made parents uncomfortable. These accusations fit his past behavior... but he says he's innocent so no need to jump to conclusions. It is just like Putin. The man was with the KGB, deception was arguably part of his job description and he was good at it. But Trump asked him three times if he was involved in a plot to influence the election and he keeps saying he wasn't. You can only ask so many times.

But in Hillary's case, skip the trial and lock the bitch up!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: November 23, 2017, 04:30:06 AM »

Wow....

It's really amazing just how gullible our president is when it seems to suit him politically. Roy Moore was banned from his local shopping mall decades ago because the way he leered at young girls made parents uncomfortable. These accusations fit his past behavior... but he says he's innocent so no need to jump to conclusions. It is just like Putin. The man was with the KGB, deception was arguably part of his job description and he was good at it. But Trump asked him three times if he was involved in a plot to influence the election and he keeps saying he wasn't. You can only ask so many times.

But in Hillary's case, skip the trial and lock the bitch up!

Colbert made an interesting discovery. Apparently Roy first saw his wife at a dance recital and remembered her name. 8 years later, he met her at a Christmas party again and recognized her name.
She was 23 at the christmas party.

So yeah, he was checking out 15 year old girls at dance recitals.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: November 28, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
It's all about attention.
He can and will make a conspiracy out of anything.  Next thing you know is he'll make a conspiracy about his entire first year as president never happened because the Democrats changed history but he and he alone went back in time and stopped them all Terminator Style.

Also:
https://www.npr.org/2017/11/28/566946722/top-democrats-pull-out-of-planned-meeting-with-trump

Trump: Let's all sit down and talk.
*tweets* Gonna tell Dems no Deal no matter what.
Dems: Well... fuck you.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: November 28, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »
You just know that his legion of mentally challenged followers are like "It probably was fake, damn fake news," despite probably having heard him acknowledging and apologizing for it, because they are so stupid.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: November 28, 2017, 07:05:59 PM »
You just know that his legion of mentally challenged followers are like "It probably was fake, damn fake news," despite probably having heard him acknowledging and apologizing for it, because they are so stupid.
Yeah.  Trump has contradicted himself and his followers have selective memory or some shit.

Remember how he rallied about the unemployment numbers being so fake?  Now he praises them.

>_>

« Reply #2450 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:26 PM »
no way dudes it totally has everything to do with trump lol

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: December 01, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: December 01, 2017, 04:46:51 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:04:36 PM by Lord Dave »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: December 01, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »
And he's pead guilty.

I've never heard of peaing guilty. He should probably see a doctor.

« Reply #2454 on: December 02, 2017, 05:33:34 PM »
trump: the us economy is booming.
also trump: we must pass this tax bill to save the us economy.
the gop: good argument.  let's pass the tax bill.

fucking idiots.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: December 02, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »
I remember a time when the Republicans really could make the case that they were the party of fiscal responsibility. Oops.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: December 02, 2017, 06:47:16 PM »
trump: the us economy is booming.
also trump: we must pass this tax bill to save the us economy.
the gop: good argument.  let's pass the tax bill.

fucking idiots.

Also:
"Best unemployment numbers ever even though I said last year they were all fake."
Maybe that's why?  They're all fake and the economy IS crashing?

Also:
Hand written amendments in the margins. XD

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: December 03, 2017, 12:14:45 AM »

« Reply #2458 on: December 03, 2017, 01:04:43 AM »
given how much i enjoy being smug about trump, it's worth admitting that i couldn't have been more wrong about the tax bill.  i pegged the gop's chances of passing any significant tax reform at basically 0%.  and that was before they failed so miserably at repealing the aca.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: December 03, 2017, 01:32:47 PM »