Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Best Flat Earth Video's
« on: April 21, 2018, 04:42:04 PM »
This one really gets your attention. It gets 3 to 1 up votes and has 3/4's of a million views. It's hard hitting proving Flat with a beautiful assumption at the end. Enjoy fence sitters.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Best Flat Earth Video's
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
Within the first minute he says that the horizon remains flat and rises to eye level no matter how high you go up.
Both of those things have been repeatedly proven to be untrue so I think watching the rest would be a waste of my time.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 05:22:06 PM »
Within the first minute he says that the horizon remains flat and rises to eye level no matter how high you go up.
Both of those things have been repeatedly proven to be untrue so I think watching the rest would be a waste of my time.

Most of us have flown in a plane @ 30,000 ft. or so and know your statement to be false. No one has ever seen a curvature of the Earth because it's flat. Trust your eyes and watch the video, who is he? btw. This is a well produced documentary with numerous contributors, squashing the fake news of a globe no one has ever seen. Turn the hubble around, oh in decades you can't. You can't get any pictures of Earth either, nothing but CGI. Thanks for playing, fakery.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »

Most of us have flown in a plane @ 30,000 ft. or so and know your statement to be false. No one has ever seen a curvature of the Earth because it's flat. Trust your eyes and watch the video, who is he? btw. This is a well produced documentary with numerous contributors, squashing the fake news of a globe no one has ever seen. Turn the hubble around, oh in decades you can't. You can't get any pictures of Earth either, nothing but CGI. Thanks for playing, fakery.
What does 'rise' to eye level mean?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 05:37:26 PM »

It means NASA has never been able to get a real picture of the globe from space in the decades long fakery.

The Flat Earth awakening is happening and while a stigma still follows those who believe, the numbers of views on this tube view proves peeps no longer believe the BS. The demons have been exposed for what they are.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 06:10:54 PM »
Most of us have flown in a plane @ 30,000 ft. or so and know your statement to be false.
You can't detect curvature at that height (and I have flown plenty, my work involves travel).
But you can measure the horizon dip at much lower altitudes, several experiments have been outlined and shown on here recently which do that.
Even if NASA are faking all their images (which they aren't), there are plenty of space agencies which have taken film and pictures from space and even amateurs have sent balloons up high enough to see the curve.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 06:21:52 PM »

It means NASA has never been able to get a real picture of the globe from space in the decades long fakery.

The Flat Earth awakening is happening and while a stigma still follows those who believe, the numbers of views on this tube view proves peeps no longer believe the BS. The demons have been exposed for what they are.
Please point us to the correct map and confirm the distance from eg. Santiago to Sydney.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »

Please point us to the correct map and confirm the distance from eg. Santiago to Sydney.

Planes disappear off radar as soon as they leave the coastline. Getting exact measurements become impossible thanks to the US GPS data. How convenient they hide the flat earth eh?

Check it out, track them. But watch the video, it explains all these anomalies and how the powers that be and evil forces fool you. It's well worth the hours if you seek truth.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 07:51:08 AM »
Planes disappear off radar as soon as they leave the coastline.

What kind of 'radar' are you using to track them?

Check it out, track them.

Again, what would you recommend tracking them with?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 08:28:01 AM »

Planes disappear off radar as soon as they leave the coastline. Getting exact measurements become impossible thanks to the US GPS data. How convenient they hide the flat earth eh?

Check it out, track them. But watch the video, it explains all these anomalies and how the powers that be and evil forces fool you. It's well worth the hours if you seek truth.
Radar works out to sea. There are other GPS systems, all give exact measurements.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »
Most of us have flown in a plane @ 30,000 ft. or so and know your statement to be false.

No, wrong. The horizon does not rise to my eye level. A sextant can prove this (and has).

No one has ever seen a curvature of the Earth because it's flat.

What a claim.

Trust your eyes and watch the video

So which one do you want us to do then? Trust our eyes that can be easily deceived and incorrect, or blindly accept someone's poorly-produced, unscientific, and non-peer-reviewed video?

Turn the hubble around, oh in decades you can't.

We have done that: http://www.stsci.edu/hst/wfpc2/documents/isr/wfpc2_isr0202.pdf and http://www.stsci.edu/hst/wfc3/documents/meeting_posters/aas_217/Pavlovsky_AASflats_final.pdf

The only problem is that Hubble moves too quickly. It's minimum exposure time is .1 seconds. In that time it travels 700 meters (nearly half a mile) over the surface of the earth. It would only see streaks, as shown above.

Another good explanation: http://www.badastronomy.com/mad/2000/hubbleearth.html

You can't get any pictures of Earth either

Why not?

, nothing but CGI.

Nice claim. Where's your evidence.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »

As I have stated before, some brief online shopping can get you a high altitude balloon and wireless camcorder for as low as $120.
If you want to disprove us so badly, do so. If you can get some footage of the dome, that'd be world-shattering news. (or should i say world flattening hehe) Unless of course people dismiss it as fake like you do to every piece of RE proof that is presented.  ;)
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 12:58:43 AM »
Why no car in space. I know I giggled at it too but this is one great video proving many flats.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »
Proof that there was, and still is, a car in space, by comparison with weather satellite imagery

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 02:29:14 PM »
That's a good introductory video. Thanks J-Man.

Proof that there was, and still is, a car in space, by comparison with weather satellite imagery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC8Yh3UT-Do

Why would they use totally phony clouds when the NOAA and other sources provides weather data and a cloud layer with weather monitoring services?

Even the local weather man can overlay a cloud layer over an image. Why can't SpaceX/NASA?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:31:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 02:55:58 PM »
Why would they use totally phony clouds when the NOAA and other sources provides weather data and a cloud layer with weather monitoring services? Even the local weather man can overlay a cloud layer over an image. Why can't SpaceX/NASA?

Prove to us that they are "phony clouds".

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 04:02:55 PM »
Why would they use totally phony clouds when the NOAA and other sources provides weather data and a cloud layer with weather monitoring services? Even the local weather man can overlay a cloud layer over an image. Why can't SpaceX/NASA?

Prove to us that they are "phony clouds".

That was not my assertion. The video tries to provide legitimacy to the SpaceX video by showing that the cloud patterns appear in other sources. But why would they just make up cloud patterns for such a hoax when meteorological services provide a cloud layer, which you have seen when the local weather man overlays the clouds on an image of his choosing?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:04:43 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »
... why would they just make up cloud patterns for such a hoax when meteorological services provide a cloud layer, which you have seen when the local weather man overlays the clouds on an image of his choosing?

You're proceeding on the basis that SpaceX have either "used phony clouds" or have "(made) up cloud patterns for such a hoax", without proof of either. Where's your proof of either "phoney" or "making up" ?

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 04:14:17 PM »
... why would they just make up cloud patterns for such a hoax when meteorological services provide a cloud layer, which you have seen when the local weather man overlays the clouds on an image of his choosing?

You're proceeding on the basis that SpaceX have either "used phony clouds" or have "(made) up cloud patterns for such a hoax", without proof of either. Where's your proof of either "phoney" or "making up" ?

I am not saying that anyone used phony clouds.

Did you even watch the video that YOU posted? The author is trying to show that the SpaceX video is legitimate because the cloud patterns from that video are the same as cloud patterns in other sources. The author is assuming that if it was illegitimate the cloud patterns would be phony. There is no reason for the cloud patterns to be phony in such a hoax because meteorological services provide a cloud layer, which we see when the weather man overlays the clouds on different images.

Offline jcks

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 04:26:25 PM »

I am not saying that anyone used phony clouds.

Did you even watch the video that YOU posted? The author is trying to show that the SpaceX video is legitimate because the cloud patterns from that video are the same as cloud patterns in other sources. The author is assuming that if it was illegitimate the cloud patterns would be phony. There is no reason for the cloud patterns to be phony in such a hoax because meteorological services provide a cloud layer, which we see when the weather man overlays the clouds on different images.

Yes but how does that happen in real time? As stated else where CGI doesn't happen overnight.

At any point in the live stream you can perform the same cloud check and it will be correct. How is that possible?