Offline Action80

• View Profile
Remember when?
« on: June 10, 2023, 08:14:21 PM »
Given all we now know about the lies we were fed, why do we allow this bullcrap to continue?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Dual1ty

Re: Remember when?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 09:06:05 AM »
Never forget...

That the vaxxed damaged themselves for no reason.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 11:12:07 AM »
Never forget...

Did we?
I feel fine.  How am I damaged?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 11:27:35 AM »
Never forget...

Did we?

All vaccines are subtle poisons. Which means they will affect every person differently.

But define "fine". Did/Do you feel like a million bucks every day since you took your injections?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 11:33:38 AM »
I feel immortal after my injections
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Dual1ty

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023, 11:47:15 AM »
I feel immortal after my injections

You a slammer, huh?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 12:07:05 PM »
I feel a lot better than this anti vaxxer I know who almost died from covid. He's never been the same person.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Dual1ty

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2023, 12:15:52 PM »
I feel a lot better than this anti vaxxer I know who almost died from covid. He's never been the same person.

Oh yea I'm sure you know Magufuli died from "covid" too.

All you have to do is believe it, facts don't matter.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:35:03 PM by Dual1ty »

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023, 03:21:31 PM »
The vaccine was fine. We haven't been poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all, and have fared far better against covid than the unvaxed. This isn't a "wait and see" thing. We've already waited and seen. You guys were wrong about the vaccine.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Dual1ty

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023, 03:32:22 PM »
The vaccine was fine. We haven't been poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all, and have fared far better against covid than the unvaxed. This isn't a "wait and see" thing. We've already waited and seen. You guys were wrong about the vaccine.

Nope, I wasn't wrong because I was never behind the "wait and see" or the lethality argument (some people did die from it, though). I knew they were going to have plausible deniability in the eyes of the sheep just like with any vaccine.

If you think you haven't been "poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all", that's your opinion. If you truly feel 100% and know that you are 100% fertile, you should be thankful because others weren't so lucky.

Quote from: honk
and have fared far better against covid than the unvaxed.

Just a lie.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 08:03:27 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 03:36:39 PM »
If you think you haven't been "poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all", that's your opinion.

Not an opinion.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 03:38:17 PM »
Never forget...

Did we?

All vaccines are subtle poisons. Which means they will affect every person differently.

But define "fine". Did/Do you feel like a million bucks every day since you took your injections?

I feel like an out of shape 40 year old.
Which is my definition of fine.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 03:40:25 PM »

Nope, I wasn't wrong because I was never behind the "wait and see" or the lethality argument. I knew they were going to have plausible deniability in the eyes of the sheep just like with any vaccine.

If you think you haven't been "poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all", that's your opinion. If you truly feel 100% and know that you are 100% fertile, you should be thankful because others weren't so lucky.

Quote from: honk
and have fared far better against covid than the unvaxed.

Just a lie.

Fyi:
My wife and I are 100% fertile after the vaccine.  I have a 1 month old to prove it.

The better question is: do you have someone who became i fertile without reason after the vaccine?

Dual1ty

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2023, 05:06:04 PM »
If you think you haven't been "poisoned, sterilized, or harmed at all", that's your opinion.

Not an opinion.

Yes, it is an opinion, because if I get poisoned right now with anything, my body will react and it will get rid of the poison (or at least it will try). Therefore, if I didn't get harmed it's because my body did its job, not because I didn't get poisoned. That's also why vaccines are unneeded, even if they worked.

Fyi:
My wife and I are 100% fertile after the vaccine.  I have a 1 month old to prove it.

The better question is: do you have someone who became i fertile without reason after the vaccine?

I didn't say infertile. 100% fertility is rare nowadays. There's a whole range between 0 and 100% fertility. The fact that you had a baby does not mean 100% fertility.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:41:24 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 06:44:48 PM »

Not an opinion.

Yes, it is an opinion, because if I get poisoned right now with anything, my body will react and it will get rid of the poison (or at least it will try). Therefore, if I didn't get harmed it's because my body did its job, not because I didn't get poisoned. That's also why vaccines are unneeded, even if they worked.

Whatever you want to think is fine, you can do what you want as far as I'm concerned, but what honk said was not an opinion. It was a statement of fact.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Dual1ty

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2023, 07:09:15 PM »
Whatever you want to think is fine, you can do what you want as far as I'm concerned, but what honk said was not an opinion. It was a statement of fact.

Except it's not. That's why the pharmaceutical companies have literally paid billions over the years to vaccine-damaged people. For example through this program:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program

You thinking that your beliefs are factual is kinda cute. Especially considering all the info out there that contradicts your beliefs.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 07:18:37 PM by Dual1ty »

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2023, 09:00:07 PM »
Nobody claimed that all vaccines ever made have all been 100% safe and have never led to any adverse effects. Any common medical practice or procedure will occasionally result in adverse effects. That is not any kind of vindication for the conspiracy theorists who claimed that there was a sinister agenda behind the covid vaccine and that it would lead to widespread deaths, injuries, and sterility. It's been three years since the vaccine came out, and if it was supposed to do something bad to us, it would have taken effect by now, and on such a scale that it would be impossible not to recognize. Nothing of the sort happened. We're fine. Whatever bad thing the government might be planning for us, the covid vaccine simply wasn't it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 04:45:19 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2023, 09:23:51 PM »

Not an opinion.

Fyi:

I didn't say infertile. 100% fertility is rare nowadays. There's a whole range between 0 and 100% fertility. The fact that you had a baby does not mean 100% fertility.

Ok you're gonna have to explain how one can be 50% fertile.  What, is half my sperm dead or something?

Dual1ty

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2023, 09:40:07 PM »
Nobody claimed that all vaccines ever made have all been 100% safe and have never led to any adverse effects. Any common medical practice or procedure will occasionally result in adverse effects. That is not any kind of vindication for the conspiracy theorists who claimed that there was a sinister agenda behind the covid vaccine and that it would lead to widespread deaths, injuries, and sterility. It's been three years since the vaccine came out, and if it was supposed to do something bad to us, we would have taken effect by now, and on such a scale that it would be impossible not to recognize. Nothing of the sort happened. We're fine. Whatever bad thing the government might be planning for us, the covid vaccine simply wasn't it.

So vaccines are not 100% safe, but miraculously all the COVID-related ones are? I am claiming that no vaccine is safe and I stand by that claim. Believing there is a 100% safe vaccine out there is hopeful ignorance, and also unscientific.

And, you are dead wrong that they did no damage. But people are largely in denial that it was the vaccines that caused their medical problems (or death of loved ones, in some cases) and blame anything else instead, including COVID. Not everybody, though, which means you are unaware of what's going on.

Ok you're gonna have to explain how one can be 50% fertile.  What, is half my sperm dead or something?

You're gonna have to do a sperm count test to know that one. It's also supposed to analyze the quality and not just the quantity.

Also, probably unrelated to fertility, but I would check for blood clots if I were you. Not medical advice, though.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 09:51:03 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2023, 10:52:50 PM »
So vaccines are not 100% safe, but miraculously all the COVID-related ones are?
No, there have been some rare side effects, iirc the most common was myocarditis, although the conspiracy theorists seem to really focus on the much rarer and less serious VTE/blood clots, which also occur at abnormal rates after going through COVID itself. Why did they focus on blood clots instead of the more obvious side effect? Who knows? Presumably the propagandists thought it was scarier/easier to spread FUD around.

I am claiming that no vaccine is safe and I stand by that claim. Believing there is a 100% safe vaccine out there is hopeful ignorance, and also unscientific.
I'm not sure you'll find anyone arguing for vaccines being 100% safe. They are simply, on the balance of probabilties, much safer than the diseases they mitigate. And when things do go wrong, the medical industry have a duty to provide appropriate compensation, thus providing them with an added incentive not to fuck up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 10:55:35 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume