Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Russia doesn't invade

russia invaded with peace keepers in 2022

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
This video should really be on this thread as the groupies running this site wanted to blame Russia as the bad guy bully when it was obvious they were instigated ...wanna fight, f..k yeah

NOW freeze and die bitchez

https://rumble.com/v1ism72-they-finally-admitted-it.html

I was under the impression that Joe Biden, with his powerful intellect and sharp wit, tricked Putin into special military operationing Ukraine.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Russia doesn't invade

russia invaded with peace keepers in 2022

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Not really, it's like you telling me "that's sick". Can have positive or negative connotations.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
J-man, have you ever considered the possibility that former Warsaw pact and Soviet states want to join NATO because they don't want to ever be under Russian control again?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile

Sweet Jesus.  She's going all the way back to to the 1600s to justify their war.  Why don't they go all the way back to the times of Genghis Khan and use that as a justification to invade Mongolia?

Also, this whole NATO justification, this is just nonsense.  Finland and Sweden are about to join.  That's way more of an infringement on Russia.  You would think Russia would be making more noise about that but nope.  Not a peep.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

I'm fairly certain the story is fake.

Why?

Here's one claiming its real.

https://thenewsdept.com/trending/77774.html?amp=1

Just to give you an idea of size...
My house in Norway is 126 sq. m of usable area.  Bigger once you add up all the storage space.

Also: why would you have them publically shown where they live?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
My favorite part from the article:

"This was reported on one of the Telegram channels."

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
Even if they did buy an 8 million dollar house I don't see what that has to do with anything unless it's somehow skimmed from the international aid that Ukraine is receiving.

The pic is also misleading.  I don't think Zelenskyy has even left the country since the invasion.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Even if they did buy an 8 million dollar house I don't see what that has to do with anything unless it's somehow skimmed from the international aid that Ukraine is receiving.

The pic is also misleading.  I don't think Zelenskyy has even left the country since the invasion.

Also, didn't his parents move to Israel like... decades ago?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
In each of those times we successfully avoided nuclear war.
I dunno, Putin is still saying he'll totally start a nuclear war. Postponing it while giving him time to grow stronger (regardless of whether he squandered it) doesn't seem to have worked out so far.

That’s part of the Russian hybrid warfare doctrine. They want to be seen as the unhinged crazy people who could fire off a nuke just for looking at them funny. They’ve built an entire narrative around it that a lot of people have bought. They want to get as much value out of their arsenal as humanly possible without actually using it.

According to the latest publicly available intelligence reports, it’s been business as usual for the world’s strategic forces.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:51:51 PM by Fortuna »

Rama Set

In each of those times we successfully avoided nuclear war.
I dunno, Putin is still saying he'll totally start a nuclear war. Postponing it while giving him time to grow stronger (regardless of whether he squandered it) doesn't seem to have worked out so far.

That’s part of the Russian hybrid warfare doctrine. They want to be seen as the unhinged crazy people who could fire off a nuke just for looking at them funny. They’ve built an entire narrative around it that a lot of people have bought. They want to get as much value out of their arsenal as humanly possible without actually using it.

According to the latest publicly available intelligence reports, it’s been business as usual for the world’s strategic forces.

Except that the White House has literally reached out to the Kremlin to warn them not to use nukes which is very far from business as usual.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Vote is almost legit....Guess who wins?

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
Vote is almost legit....Guess who wins?

Hmm... Voting with a gun to one's head. I suspect that may affect the legitimacy of those vote somewhat.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
Hmm...  Maybe Poland should hold a totally legitimate referendum to annex the rest of Ukraine, that way any further attacks by Russia on Polish territory would trigger a response by the rest of NATO.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 03:13:04 AM by markjo »

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Merely peacekeepers

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
Merely peacekeepers

Masses of people risking their life to flee Russia's brutal and bloodthirsty autocracy.
Masses of people desperately risking their lives to get into the United states for liberty and opportunity.

Idiotic American conservatives running in the opposite direction. Sad...
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
Merely peacekeepers
Yes, scorched earth is quite peaceful.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
I wonder how the EU and Germany is handling this inflation, no gas, no wheat, no yobs, no food.

They could have weathered all this strife if they just wouldn't have listened. Bad Gold, Don't buy to protect your fam.

Snowden and Seagal become Russian citizens...