Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry were not going to Mars now....Really?
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2020, 03:52:43 PM »
Sorry if I'm being obtuse, I genuinely don't know what claim you think I'm making.
I'm discussing your claim that these specific rich people went to space as tourists
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2020, 04:40:06 PM »
I had my hopes up to see the NASA fake videos and astronuts lying about their round trip BS. But alas, Mars mysteriously lost all water so I guess we'll just have to go to Pluto now ! Stay tuned for more billions flushed on Satanic lies.

"Vanishing water MYSTERY casts doubt over Mars colonization plans"

https://www.rt.com/news/477927-water-vanishing-from-mars-mystery/

I get the lies but I don't get the ties to space exploration to Satan. The path to heaven is through the blood of Christ. Not through the belief that we didn't go to outer space. The bible does not say ANYTHING about not believing in outer space exploration or travel.

Please this just shows your ignorance of Gods love. 

Psalm 115:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Job 1:7 ESV /
The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”

Luke 10:18 ESV /
And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Job 38:4   

"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding,

Psalm 104:5   

He established the earth upon its foundations, So that it will not totter forever and ever.

Blessing awaits you !!!

Anytime you quote a book of myths you automatically lose an argument.

Thanks for playing

It's clear you are of Satan. 55% of the Earths population is either Christian or Islam which believes their words of God...Flat Earth  Sure many of these are blinded, no matter the words are written many many centuries.

No, thank you for NOT PLAYING, you don't deserve a seat at my table !!!

https://www.answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/flat_earth_revisited.html

"In this article we are going to provide irrefutable evidence that the Quran teaches that the earth is flat."

So you are adding a second book of myths to the first one?  What's next Harry Potter quotes?

And it cracks me up to hear that I don't deserve a seat at your table.   Like all the other hypocrites that sprew bible nonsense, you wear it like a badge and lord it over other people.  Not very christ-like.  If Christ was real and came back you would be the last one he would pick.  Evil in the name of religion, good one.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline ChrisTP

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2020, 06:38:57 PM »
There's video footage of the 10 individuals AATW named taking private trips to space? That would be ineresting to see. Other than that, "the nice billionaire told me he totally did this thing" is not very good evidence.
You know what I mean. All this evidence despite the few people who paid to get up there means it's not exactly an outlandish claim (or well it is in the sense it's out of this land but you know..). I was saying all this evidence in addition to the individuals who paid to go up there.

I'd say it's far more plausible that some well off peeps threw enough money to get onto the ISS than say, everything being a huge lie with hundreds of thousands of people in on it fooling billions of people apart from the small corner of the internet where these super intelligent beings reside who've managed to figure out what all the other thousands of certified geniuses didn't. I actually think it's more likely we live in the matrix than the ISS being faked all this time. I mean I get that you need the ISS to be fake in order for the earth to be a big disk but there's a point even you have to get to where you see the probability being next to 0% that humans haven't gone to space. This whole conspiracy would have collapsed by now if there's this many people involved. A successful conspiracy is one with few people actually in the know.
Tom is wrong most of the time. Hardly big news, don't you think?