Hello fellow flat Earther's

So i am new to Flat Earth and totally believe that the earth is in face FLAT and the NASA / US government lie about how the earth is round and etc with their CGI images

But it has also lead me to believe their is an ICE wall at the end of the earth. North Pole / South pole      ( West Pole / East Pole ) i say this West Pole / East Pole because of NASA was to put this on the "Globe" it would just prove the earth is flat but do they ???? nope as it has to purpose. They ingrain into your brain the North / South pole. But nothing of west / east ????.

To even get a ticket to the North / South will set you back a good 15,000 USD and then to go deeper your looking about 50,000 - 100,000. Either on a ship / plane all the windows are closed // blanked out so you can not see anything. You need to go on a website that is owned by the US Government CIA / FBI / NSA.

What i don't get is people at the "Top" and i say "Top" with the highest possible ranking in the world "Elite Circle" of people. Higher than Elon Musk / Government's NASA / Richest people in the world with the money. Just above them. They control everything that goes on in the world. They have the latest technology advantages years and years ahead of anything on earth. They give it to the military and classify it until a "leak" happens you have people like Edward snow-don that give "hope" to the people. They want you to believe in this round earth blah blah blah Bull****.

You don't ever ever see ANYTHING drop from "space"

When you see NASA rockets fly up they curve and go straight in a line they DO NOT Go straight up. And magically as they are going in a line they are in space :) LMFAO

I don't know what else to say. Their is only so long they can keep this hidden for. Until whatever their messing with comes and fu***s with them. It will be too late then.

Its your life and you think what you want. You know whats right and whats wrong don't let some government that want to brainwash you to think a certain way !

Let me know your thoughts

P.S: I could of gone way deeper into this. But nothing about the IceWall was ever up on here

Offline EarthNotFlat

• Lunar eclipses prove the Round Earth.
    • View Profile

So i am new to Flat Earth and totally believe that the earth is in face FLAT and the NASA / US government lie about how the earth is round and etc with their CGI images

But it has also lead me to believe their is an ICE wall at the end of the earth. North Pole / South pole      ( West Pole / East Pole ) i say this West Pole / East Pole because of NASA was to put this on the "Globe" it would just prove the earth is flat but do they ???? nope as it has to purpose. They ingrain into your brain the North / South pole. But nothing of west / east ????.

To even get a ticket to the North / South will set you back a good 15,000 USD and then to go deeper your looking about 50,000 - 100,000. Either on a ship / plane all the windows are closed // blanked out so you can not see anything. You need to go on a website that is owned by the US Government CIA / FBI / NSA.

What i don't get is people at the "Top" and i say "Top" with the highest possible ranking in the world "Elite Circle" of people. Higher than Elon Musk / Government's NASA / Richest people in the world with the money. Just above them. They control everything that goes on in the world. They have the latest technology advantages years and years ahead of anything on earth. They give it to the military and classify it until a "leak" happens you have people like Edward snow-don that give "hope" to the people. They want you to believe in this round earth blah blah blah Bull****.

When you see NASA rockets fly up they curve and go straight in a line they DO NOT Go straight up. And magically as they are going in a line they are in space :) LMFAO

I don't know what else to say. Their is only so long they can keep this hidden for. Until whatever their messing with comes and fu***s with them. It will be too late then.

Its your life and you think what you want. You know whats right and whats wrong don't let some government that want to brainwash you to think a certain way !

P.S: I could of gone way deeper into this. But nothing about the IceWall was ever up on here

For the Earth to be flat, not only would the US government have to lie, but wo would EVERY other government.

You presented zero evidence for the ice wall, the prices you presented are also false, here's this: https://oceanwide-expeditions.com/antarctica/cruises
Earth is not flat.

Hello, I'd like to discuss this with you on your beliefs of this topic; everything is explained here on my stance: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=14741.0

Offline Kernow

• View Profile
I'm new to this Flat Earth stuff and whilst I am finding it hard to believe, I'm opening my mind to it and would like to ask a question on this topic of the ICE wall... It seems like the logical thing would be for someone to fly around the world keeping the ICE WALL on one side of the plane and the rest of the earth on the other side and record the whole thing...?! I work in the aerospace industry so fully believe (with evidence) that there has been travel in space... but has any-one in the Flat Earth Society ever tried to prove the ICE WALL theory or anything else?

Also... I've seen some sort of documentary where it showed penguins falling off the edge of the earth over the ICE WALL... but, if you were to endure the dangers and climb the ice wall (but much like rock climbing) not fall off the other side and actually climb down the other side of it... where would you get too??? (obviously I'm aware you might need a magic backpack with food/ shelter etc)

Antarctica is not an ICE WALL, it is just a regular beautiful continent, mountains, vast land, covered in snow and ice.  There are several research groups and facilities there, zillions of pictures all over the internet.   Let me ask you this:  Do you ever went to Africa?  if not, how do you know it exists?

Offline Science Supporter

• Globe Earth is Only Earth
    • View Profile
By this "Ice Wall" you probably mean large ice glaciers. Because there are pictures and videos available on YouTube showing a large ice glacier. Unfortunately, they use this to promote their claim that this is "proof" of an Ice Wall. This is not the game Learn to Fly 2, this is reality. Reality is there's no Ice Wall.
"We are not here to directly persuade anyone [...] You mistake our lack of interest in you for our absence."
-Pete Svarrior

"We are extremely popular and the entire world wants to talk to us. We have better things to do with our lives than have in depth discussions with every single curious person. You are lucky to get one sentence dismissals from us"
-Tom Bishop

Offline An_Inquirer

• I wanna see how Flat-Earthers tick.
    • View Profile
A wall of ice would melt and crack apart very often in today's rising temperatures, eventually it would break down so much we would fall of Earth! Or is there like giant ice boxes under the sea keeping it frozen? Do Flat-Earthers also not believe in climate change, or are opinions varying?

Why Not

Can anyone tell me more about the ice wall on the bi-polar map. The one that isn't Antarctica. Has anyone seen it? Visited it?

Last picture of my previous post disappeared.
Here goes again, the map of Antarctica with the locations of the stations from all over the world.

Antarctica Live Cams:
https://www.usap.gov/videoClipsAndMaps/mcmwebcam.cfm
https://www.usap.gov/videoclipsandmaps/spwebcam.cfm
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/webcams
https://www.geocam.ru/en/in/antarctica/

Please show me something that is not

Taken / Endorsed / Paid / Founded / by the US Government / every other government.

No more comments asked :)  :-B  :D

If you can do this please double check its not CGI

Offline Science Supporter

• Globe Earth is Only Earth
    • View Profile

Taken / Endorsed / Paid / Founded / by the US Government / every other government.

No more comments asked :)  :-B  :D

If you can do this please double check its not CGI
Big facepalm. Are you implying that these photos are computer generated images just because they were taken by the US government?

Easy. The video below clearly displays the trip successfully taken to the South Pole, which is not paid for by the government. Instead, the company named "Antarctic Logistics and Expeditions" or ALE is what made the video possible.

In the description of this very video, it gives a link for other tourist agencies that are going to the South Pole too: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=...

And here is the website: http://www.adventure-network.com/expe...
Before you blurt out "CGI", the next departure is on December 14. It has a hefty price of 51k, which obviously I don't expect for you to pay for. But my point is that YOU can take this expedition yourself.
"We are not here to directly persuade anyone [...] You mistake our lack of interest in you for our absence."
-Pete Svarrior

"We are extremely popular and the entire world wants to talk to us. We have better things to do with our lives than have in depth discussions with every single curious person. You are lucky to get one sentence dismissals from us"
-Tom Bishop

you are saying that the earth is flat, think about this:

if the earth is flat, and the satellite images that we see are pictures of the flat earth, why is it that we can only see certain lands, and yet there are ones that we know exist, and have people living on them? why is it that when maco polo circum-navigated the earth, he never encountered any 'ice wall'? and if the earth is flat, does that mean that the horizon is the end of the world? what if we look in the direction of, say, America, and we can't see it, does that mean that it doesn't exist? there are many floors with the flat earth theory because it is based off what a random person couldn't see 500 years ago. if you want to prove this theory (and only a theory) wrong, you only need to use common sense   8)
reeboiiiiihehehehekazmax

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Kazmax, if you intend to stick around you may be interested in hearing about several things wrong in your post.
  • Most FE reject space flight, which means your appeal to satellite photos won’t be effective
  • Marco Polo didn’t circumnavigate, and never went very far south.  Ice wall or not, he was not in a location to find out
  • Nobody in the FE side believes the horizon to be the end of the world, as far as I have seen
  • Appeals to “common sense” don’t come off as anything but condescending
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice