Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Covid-19 vaccine two shots
« on: November 27, 2020, 11:57:28 PM »
The first shot could make you felling ill, than 3 weeks later the 2nd I've heard could take you out from work for a day...Really Mr. Gates/WHO? I think I'll pass the extermination. Effects could come into play 3-5 years later? Do your homework.

"But for the current coronavirus vaccines, which require two injections spaced either three or four weeks apart, she anticipates clinicians having to make many more than two visits to facilities."  "They worry that the first vaccine may make people feel just sick enough that they won’t want to go through the ordeal again."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/two-shots-covid-vaccine/2020/11/27/b852a19a-2f24-11eb-bae0-50bb17126614_story.html

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Re: Covid-19 vaccine two shots
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 12:10:13 AM »
"Coronavirus vaccine subject claims temporary painful side effects"

Man I don't trust this guy, what the hell they giving peeps. This is the bio-Flu.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-siegel-reported-covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-transient-compared-to-severe-virus-symptoms

"Siegel added that the COVID-19 vaccines indeed have stronger side effects than the annual flu shot, but reiterated that they remain temporary."

"The man claimed to have watched his arms swell to the size of a "goose egg," but was himself unsure whether he was in the placebo or vaccine group."
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 12:16:17 AM »
The bio-flu man. It’s like, coming to get you!

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 01:28:37 AM »
"Coronavirus vaccine subject claims temporary painful side effects"

Man I don't trust this guy, what the hell they giving peeps. This is the bio-Flu.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-siegel-reported-covid-vaccine-side-effects-are-transient-compared-to-severe-virus-symptoms

"Siegel added that the COVID-19 vaccines indeed have stronger side effects than the annual flu shot, but reiterated that they remain temporary."

"The man claimed to have watched his arms swell to the size of a "goose egg," but was himself unsure whether he was in the placebo or vaccine group."

It's not the flu. My coworker got it and was bedridden for just over two weeks. He was one of the first to report loss of taste and smell as a symptom, he still hasnt fully recovered them. Luckily lung and heart function returned more or less back to normal so he'll be able to keep working.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 02:20:39 AM »
Yikes. I hope President Trump stops promoting this disgusting poison, he keeps raving about them and encouraging people to get them. I wonder if he's in on it?
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 12:21:56 AM »
https://www.wionews.com/world/four-trial-volunteers-who-got-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-developed-bells-palsy-348547

Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy

Don't be half sad all the time....

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 02:06:07 AM »
Are you bothered at all by Trump's promotion of the vaccines? And his assertions that they're safe and we should all take them?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 02:26:42 AM »
Are you bothered at all by Trump's promotion of the vaccines? And his assertions that they're safe and we should all take them?

No, the idiots that will take it, no way can afford any Trump property. He'll be fine and so will I.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 02:37:13 AM »

No, the idiots that will take it, no way can afford any Trump property. He'll be fine and so will I.

So you think people who trust Trump are idiots?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 09:30:50 AM »
https://www.wionews.com/world/four-trial-volunteers-who-got-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-developed-bells-palsy-348547

Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy

Don't be half sad all the time....
4 out of nearly 22,000 - consistent with the frequency of people who get it anyway.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 08:36:27 PM »

I don’t think you understand my point. You don’t think it’s bad for the President of the United States to push a vaccine that’s giving people awful medical conditions? And tell people it’s safe?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2020, 09:09:43 PM »
I don’t think you understand my point. You don’t think it’s bad for the President of the United States to push a vaccine that’s giving people awful medical conditions? And tell people it’s safe?
Yes, that would be bad.
But that isn’t what is happening.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:37:15 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 09:24:43 PM »
Why arent all the republicans who have contracted covid recently being treated with hydroxychloroquine?

I'll sign up for a vaccine as soon as it's made available to me. They are built on years or scientific progress. Not scared.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2020, 12:08:59 AM »
Why arent all the republicans who have contracted covid recently being treated with hydroxychloroquine?

I'll sign up for a vaccine as soon as it's made available to me. They are built on years or scientific progress. Not scared.

Seriously.  People act like this is still the 1950s with regards to medicine.  This vaccine is years in the making.  Covid-19 is not a "new" virus.  It just happens to be a differing form which has some more serious side affects and is easily transmitted.  I'm glad for all these antivaxers.  Makes the immunization that much easier for me to obtain.
I hope you understand we're maintaining a valuable resource here....

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2020, 02:54:58 AM »
Yes, that would be bad.

Well yeah. But J-Man thinks it is, and I'm curious how he reconciles his belief that this vaccine is extremely dangerous with the fact that Trump is touting it and telling people to take it and that it's safe. It sounds like, according to him, Trump is openly telling people to inject themselves with an incredibly dangerous substance and lying to them by saying it's safe.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 07:28:06 AM »
Yes, that would be bad.

Well yeah. But J-Man thinks it is, and I'm curious how he reconciles his belief that this vaccine is extremely dangerous with the fact that Trump is touting it and telling people to take it and that it's safe. It sounds like, according to him, Trump is openly telling people to inject themselves with an incredibly dangerous substance and lying to them by saying it's safe.
Oh I see.
Sorry, I misunderstood you.
Yes, that is interesting.

In J-Man’s world Trump is God’s gift, literally.
But also vaccines are poison.
But Trump is promoting the vaccine.

Yes, that is quite the conundrum.
I suspect he’ll reconcile that in his head by not thinking about it.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2020, 10:05:54 AM »
He already said people who listen to Trump are idiots.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 10:10:12 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/10/945137222/newly-sworn-in-n-h-gop-house-speaker-dies-of-covid-19-autopsy-shows

I know it's the NH house but still... this the first time someone in politics has died in the US?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 11:20:38 AM »
What, ever?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 11:32:56 AM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.