Offline mikeman7918

• Round Earther
    • View Profile
Re: The results of my experiment to prove the shape of the Earth
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 06:14:38 AM »
they think that "the Earth looks flat" is conclusive
No one thinks that. Your lack of integrity only says one thing about you.

I have definitely met a fair few flat earthers who think that.  Should I quote a few examples?
If we are having a debate and you resort to using insults and ad hominem fallacies then I will consider that a win.  You have been warned.

Re: The results of my experiment to prove the shape of the Earth
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 12:19:21 AM »
Lack of integrity?  Why.  Reading over the entire thread, we see where he explained exactly what was done to the photos.  Then offered many times to redo the experiment including any FE supporters, yet no one would do so.  The data in the experiment shows that the face of the sun as seen from two spots very far from each other (on at sunrise and one at sunset), was the same.  This using the two bigger sunspots, means that it is far enough away as to the distance apart that the two photos were taken from had no change in the suns face.  Meaning it is very far away.  If the sun is very far away, the entire FE hypothesis falls apart.  This is why you seek to discredit him, and are unwilling to perform the experiment again.  Clear troll tactics.  Are there any real FE supporters out there really?  So far all I see are trolls.

Side note, I am glad to see this site get more traffic as of late.  I have been lurking a bit.  Perhaps you will not need to reform with the other site.