Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: It's not all about NASA
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 08:25:19 AM »
This is typical of the responses/statements made by FEers or Team Hoax when satellites are mentioned;

... there simply is no evidence for satellites. Round earthers will often cite sources that list the time and location to track certain satellites. However, this doesn't prove that the objects seen are heavier-than-air objects floating around a spherical earth. These objects could very well be balloons that NASA routinely deploys into the atmosphere in order to give viewers the impression that satellites are real.

and, all of sudden, the focus shifts from a worldwide satellite industry to exclusively "NASA lies" ...

Seen similar hundreds of times over at YouTube, as well as here. 
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 04:48:56 PM »
 No, it’s not all about NASA.  What it is all about is hiding the existence of divine intelligence.  It is to hide the existence of The Creator God. Colossians 2:9  For in JESUS dwelleth the fullness of the GODHEAD.  This whole thing is to hide the existence of JESUS The Father. We all have to understand we have been deceived in so many ways and areas, even in what the Creator God’s name is, and we have been told his name is YAHWEY/YHWH/YHVH.  However, this is impossible.  The language used to speak of YAHWEY/YHVH/YHWH/YESHUA did not exist until approximately 900 BC called Aramaic.   I believe The Creator God was alive and doing well before 900 BC. When Moses spoke with the HOLY SPIRIT, at the burning bush, He did not use those letters He used JESE/JEUE.  Of course those letters looks strangely like the name of JESUS don’t they?  This is why it says in the New Testament the name above every names is JESUS. Yes JESUS said if you have seen Me you have seen The Father.  Did He not? Never did He say that He was YAHWEY. NASA and the illuminati are fighting tooth and nail to hide the existence of JESUS. In Isaiah 40:22 it is JESUS that sits upon the “disk” of the Earth.  If NASA and the illuminati can hide this “disk”, and they can hide JESUS, they can claim that the Scriptures are on true.  To what end you might ask? They are Luciferian and they worship Amun Ra/Ra/Horus/Nimrod/Satan. This deception was planned right after the fall of Adam [the man], of Genesis 2:7-22 not Genesis 1:25-27.  This is a flat earth website, not time for church, so if you want to know the difference in those you’ll have to respond and let me know and I will explain the very controversial meanings of all this.  This is why the flat earth has been hidden.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 07:47:14 PM »
NASA and the illuminati are fighting tooth and nail to hide the existence of JESUS.
Are they? How odd they would allow this to be broadcast to the whole world then

While we are here, one of the first things Buzz Aldrin did on the moon was to take communion, that is not so well known about though.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"