Offline CarterJameson26

• Deconstructing the myth of the globe.
    • View Profile
Hello all,

My name is Carter and after years of being indoctrinated by the American school system, I have found my way out of globalist thought. While I do understand the Earth is flat, I am still looking for groups of like-minded people to ask questions and learn from. I was wondering if there was a presence of Flat Earthers on Discord and if that would be a good platform to discuss on.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Are there any FE Discord servers available to new globe-deniers?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 03:46:39 PM »
I have found my way out of globalist thought.
Out of interest, how did you come to that conclusion?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any FE Discord servers available to new globe-deniers?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 08:52:57 PM »
I have found my way out of globalist thought.
Out of interest, how did you come to that conclusion?
Let's keep this on topic. I'm sure you can find other ways of reaching the OP - an obvious option would be to PM them.

I was wondering if there was a presence of Flat Earthers on Discord and if that would be a good platform to discuss on.
Generally speaking, no. There are a few Discord servers which purport to be hosted by Flat Earthers, but they're mostly troll dens operated by Round Earthers. As a rule of thumb, FE'ers prefer "slower" means of communication which allow for discussions to be more easily archived. This forum is an example - discussions which have been had 6 years ago are still commonly accessed and referenced. Chat platforms simply don't offer this.

I appreciate this format isn't for everyone, but that's currently where we are!
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume