Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2014, 04:32:11 PM »
So when you all start getting polio, don't come asking for the vaccine for it.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2014, 04:34:01 PM »
Being stuffed together in Israel should be every Jew's dream come true, no?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »
Once Israel is expanded to its rightful size from the Nile to the Euphrates, I wouldn't have a problem with that. But, again, when you all start getting polio, and other interesting things that Jews taught you how to deal with, you're not allowed to use those inventions and techniques. Stephen Hawking isn't allowed to talk, by the way. His voice box device was invented in Israel. So, read your Hebrew Bibles, study Genesis, give us the Land that God gave us as legitimately ours, and then yes, we will gladly go to it. Not a problem. And then read Zechariah 8:23, when the Gentile shall take hold of the fringe of the Jew, or rather, 10 Gentiles shall, and shall say, "we will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2014, 04:44:54 PM »
Please don't feed the fictional character.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:45 PM »
Alright, if we're not allowed to use Jewish inventions, then you're not allowed to use Christian inventions. Does that sound fine?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2014, 04:48:17 PM »
Except for one minor problem. Christianity was invented by a bunch of Jews. So you would be rather stuck.  Remember that you worship a Jewish Rabbi and call him God. Bit of a problem, don't you think?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:50:09 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2014, 04:50:05 PM »
Not really, no. Are you saying the conditions are not fine? Would Jews not be fine without inventions that weren't their own?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2014, 04:52:14 PM »
Its funny: we didn't have these problems before 1945.

Just saying...
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2014, 05:00:56 PM »
Since Christians, for their very existence, depend on us, anything they invent ultimately comes back to us. Its kind of like if your grandfather had decided not to have kids. You wouldn't exist because your father wouldn't have been around to have you.

Without us, Christians wouldn't have existed to invent anything. There is a reason they refer to it as "Judaeo-Christian" Civilisation rather than the other way round. We came first. You can't get at it by going backward. Your very ethics, values, and morals, and thus your entire creative spirit came from us. Your ability to invent, to think, came from us. So no, I don't think the conditions apply at all.

I'm not certain what the reference to 1945 implies. Certainly the war, the aftermath, and the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 gave Jews a sense of themselves that we had not had before. After the murder of so many, we learned for the first time in our long history of abuse not to tolerate being pushed around any more, and we learned how to fight back, at long last. No one will ever f--k with Jews again, and get away with it. The Nazis were the last to pull that shit.

So, Dave, if that is what you mean, yes, those three years from '45-'48 were watershed years. For that matter, so was '67, and '73. Both were years where Israel itself, and Jews everywhere basically stood up and said, don't fuck with the Jews. We're tired of it. If that is what you refer to, then you are correct.

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2014, 05:04:13 PM »
Do you actually know anything about history?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
I have a Master's Degree in it.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2014, 05:04:53 PM »
I'm not sure why you think that you get any claim for other people's inventions based on what their religion was. I seriously fucking doubt the inventor of polio vaccine would appreciate having his contributions be exclusive to a bunch of warmongering invaders, but since that's the condition you want to set up, then you must also accept that anything that isn't the invention of a Jewish individual, you don't get to have. Again, is that not fine with you?

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2014, 05:07:04 PM »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »
I think my response to that question has been rather clear. You are playing with semantics. Let's cut the crap. The fact is, that Jonas Salk was a Jew, as were the majority of the Nobel Prize winners. The point is, their research goes to all of humanity, Jew and non-Jew. They knew that, you know that, I know that. Let's get back to the original argument. Muslims have proven themselves to be a danger to the civilised world. Neither Jews nor Christians blow themselves up on busses to kill women and children. Neither Jews nor Christians hide behind women and children when they fire off rocket launchers at their enemies in a war. Neither Jews nor Christians chop off heads and videotape the shit. I think you see my point.

And yes, really.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »
What semantics? These are conditions that you yourself wanted. If those inventions are for all of humanity, then why do you want to claim them for Jews only?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2014, 05:19:45 PM »
I only said that to get you to think. You seem to have the urge to purge the world of Jews. We, as I said in the last post, are not the savage animals that Muslims, particularly Arabs, have shown themselves to be. I repeat, "Neither Jews nor Christians blow themselves up on busses to kill women and children. Neither Jews nor Christians hide behind women and children when they fire off rocket launchers at their enemies in a war. Neither Jews nor Christians chop off heads and videotape the shit." Does anything more need to be said?

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
But the Jewish terrorists did stuff like that during their terrorist campaign in Palestine after the second World War. Blowing up hotels, executing captured British soldiers, assassinating UN officials. Using bombs and that.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2014, 05:26:24 PM »
I won't go there with you, except to say that most of the Nobel Prize winners of the last century have been Jews.
It's a conspiracy, you see. Jews give prizes to Jews to make Jews look better and then claim that they're great because they gave themselves prizes. They also control the world's finances and poison wells.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
I only said that to get you to think. You seem to have the urge to purge the world of Jews. We, as I said in the last post, are not the savage animals that Muslims, particularly Arabs, have shown themselves to be. I repeat, "Neither Jews nor Christians blow themselves up on busses to kill women and children. Neither Jews nor Christians hide behind women and children when they fire off rocket launchers at their enemies in a war. Neither Jews nor Christians chop off heads and videotape the shit." Does anything more need to be said?

I didn't say anything about purging Jews. Like you said, "I only said that to get you to think". You're proposing genocide in the same breath as you're calling out Muslims to be savages. If all Jews were indeed like you, then yeah, maybe there would be some pretty strong grounds for a purge. But I don't actually want to condemn innocent people for the actions of extremists, unlike you.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2014, 05:31:06 PM »
Can this racist/ trolling twat be permabanned yet?