What Are Some Amazing Flat Earth Facts?
« on: December 26, 2015, 03:21:48 PM »
Hey guys. My name is Raye and I've been an avid believer that our earth is flat for quite a few years now. I have felt so afraid to tell people in the past about my beliefs because I thought they would think I'k crazy or something but I feel so blessed to have found this community. You people are amazing!

That is my intro :) Feel free to ask me anything about myself!

So, the point in my question...What are some amazing facts about our Earth being flat that just blow you away, or how drastically they differ from what the brainwashed round Earth believers understand to be the truth? Like, what facts make you think "wow! That just blows my mind!"?

Thanks so much for your time!

I am so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, if it is could it please be moved to the correct place :D

geckothegeek

Re: What Are Some Amazing Flat Earth Facts?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 05:57:18 PM »
Hey guys. My name is Raye and I've been an avid believer that our earth is flat for quite a few years now. I have felt so afraid to tell people in the past about my beliefs because I thought they would think I'k crazy or something but I feel so blessed to have found this community. You people are amazing!

That is my intro :) Feel free to ask me anything about myself!

So, the point in my question...What are some amazing facts about our Earth being flat that just blow you away, or how drastically they differ from what the brainwashed round Earth believers understand to be the truth? Like, what facts make you think "wow! That just blows my mind!"?

Thanks so much for your time!

I am so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, if it is could it please be moved to the correct place :D

What blows me away about the flat earth is :
"The horizon is just a blur that fades away at an infinite distance."

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »
Hi Raye, welcome to the FES!
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

What An Amazing Lie?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 03:17:31 AM »
The most amazing fact about the earth is the popularity of the lie.
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

sceptimatic

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 09:10:27 AM »
I don't think there's anything really amazing about the Earth being sort of flat, except to realise how amazing it is to finally break free of the global brainwashing.
It becomes more and more logical from that point on.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 12:47:22 PM »

All the crazy people.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.