Offline TannerDalen

• "I'd rather be unintelligent than ignorant"
    • View Profile
Sun and Moon - Earth, not Pokemon
« on: January 22, 2019, 07:07:21 AM »
Hello again. My first thread became much more successful than I anticipated. I want to keep that conversation going, but also introduce some new questions that don't quite fit in with the banter going on in my other forum. Anywho, just a quick question:

First, some context.
Are you saying we can safely assume that UA is not the only source of gravity in the universe, or that we can safely assume that UA is not the only source of gravity in the universe that is affecting the Earth?
Both.
Here, Pete Svarrior says that UA and RET gravity (Newtonian Gravity) both exist, and that UA explains the earth's acceleration. In that case, I am going to assume that the sun and moon do not have UA because they are not earth.

1. How does FET explain the gravitational pull between the Sun and Moon?
2. How does FET explain the gravitational pull between the Sun and Earth?
3. If the Sun/Moonis not accelerating upwards at 9.8m/s^2 constantly with the earth, why doesn't the earth collide with those celestial bodies?
   OR
4. If the Sun/Moon is accelerating upwards at 9.8m/s^2 with the earth, what is causing that upwards acceleration? The substructures beneath the earth's surface (that someone has yet to explain to me please), or something else?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Sun and Moon - Earth, not Pokemon
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 06:16:49 PM »
In that case, I am going to assume that the sun and moon do not have UA because they are not earth.
Don't do silly things like that. Familiarise yourself with the basics before asking questions. Read the FAQ, look around the Wiki, perhaps even read some literature.

Thread locked.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume