Offline bacon

• View Profile
The SUN
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
How does the sun stay above the earth in the flat earth model?

Offline RocketSauce

• I AM....THE NEGATIVE NOOB
    • View Profile
Re: The SUN
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:18:39 PM »
That's a tough one. It is either suspended/supported by something physical. I'm more likely to accept the suspended idea. Or, it is something else. Something I don't think FE logic allows for is accepting the "I don't Know Yet" answer. Conventional Sciences are very good at admitting what the limits of their understanding is. They say, while we do not know what causes the force of gravity, we can measure it. Fringe physics (regardless of if it's Flat Earth or something else) falls victim to needing to have an answer for all aspects. Hence the reason there are 15 different FE models.... I think there would be more power in them saying, this is the model that mostly fits with our observances and these are the areas that we do not have a clear understanding on yet...

I see this in conventional science... They observe the Big Bang Model as a more or less Truth... But the Big Bang event they can't prove... Ya know what I mean Bra'?
*Pending*

Offline bacon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 07:33:06 PM »
Thank you for the explanation. It took me 3 tries to ask this question because the mods keep moving it to another random forum

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 07:48:39 PM »
Thank you for the explanation. It took me 3 tries to ask this question because the mods keep moving it to another random forum
Presuming you've been the accounts asking it all day, it's been answered multiple times. Both in the threads you've created, and in others that are even still on the first page of these fora.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 09:49:20 AM »
They say, while we do not know what causes the force of gravity, we can measure it.

this is more than you can say about any flat earth theory, no? it seems a greater truth than any offered on this conglomeration of foolishness.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
They say, while we do not know what causes the force of gravity, we can measure it.

this is more than you can say about any flat earth theory, no? it seems a greater truth than any offered on this conglomeration of foolishness.

2nd warning for off-topic, low-content posting.