Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #4880 on: February 15, 2020, 10:15:56 AM »
Trump's supporters support everything Trump does. It's almost amazing how dumb they are,  like Rush's dittoheads, only even dumber. You think, like, how can someone be so dumb as to buy that this thing he's doing is good for our country, or isn't a disgusting abuse of his power of some kind, but then you realize this is a person who voted for Donald Trump in the first place, of course the bulb is a bit dim.

I honestly don't even know how to talk to a Trump supporter about Trump anymore. It's gotten too easy to get frustrated and call the Trump supporter a moron, because at this point what else are you supposed to think? As long as State Sponsored Propaganda tells them what Trump does is not only perfectly acceptable but actually benefits the country somehow, something Fox is always willing to do, they will never see reason to criticize Trump.

At this point you have to be a moron to still be supporting Trump, there's just no way around it. It's depressing that such a high percentage of the country is morons, but it is what it is as they say.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:18:42 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: February 15, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »
Trump's supporters support everything Trump does. It's almost amazing how dumb they are,  like Rush's dittoheads, only even dumber. You think, like, how can someone be so dumb as to buy that this thing he's doing is good for our country, or isn't a disgusting abuse of his power of some kind, but then you realize this is a person who voted for Donald Trump in the first place, of course the bulb is a bit dim.

I honestly don't even know how to talk to a Trump supporter about Trump anymore. It's gotten too easy to get frustrated and call the Trump supporter a moron, because at this point what else are you supposed to think? As long as State Sponsored Propaganda tells them what Trump does is not only perfectly acceptable but actually benefits the country somehow, something Fox is always willing to do, they will never see reason to criticize Trump.

At this point you have to be a moron to still be supporting Trump, there's just no way around it. It's depressing that such a high percentage of the country is morons, but it is what it is as they say.

Oh its not about intelligence.  Its pride.

How many people here are happy to say "yes, I was wrong, sorry."?  They're in too deep to back out now.  And add peer pressure from other republicans plus only having a two party system, and you get people supporting Trump because they must.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: February 15, 2020, 08:20:56 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:29:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #4883 on: February 16, 2020, 06:09:04 PM »
It’s weird putting impeachment testimony as a military quote just so you can show your disdain for someone.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: February 16, 2020, 06:19:11 PM »
... height of hypocrisy that Trump fans sneer so vigorously at Bernie and Biden for declining in their old age while refusing to acknowledge Trump's obvious mental and physical deterioration over the last few years.

Someone on YouTube kindly assembled a compilation to illustrate your point;

===================================================================
"Trump has a neurological illness.

He displays all the symptoms of Nonfluent/Agrammatic Primary Progressive Aphasia variant of frontotemperal degeneration (or a related disorder), possibly also showing signs of the behavioral variant of frontotemperal degeneration (the outbursts, the uninhibited rants). He needs a full workup to determine an exact diagnosis. But at times, he clearly displays agramattism (deterioration of grammar, using mostly content words, slowed speech),  phonemic paraphasia (screwing up phonemes in words), myoclonus (muscle jerks), and trouble walking. Here's a giant list of Trump's neurological symptoms:

Can't walk in a straight line, foot dropping

Another can't walk in a straight line, weird gate, foot dropping

Weird gait, can't walk a straight line

Right hand spasm while going in for handshake https://www.bitchute.com/video/F6Tt8nKUebQN/

Forgets to sign executive order

He gets mentally lost and "conducts band" during nation anthem https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html

Brain takes dump midsentence, changes to completely generic words to cover for it

Unable to say "origins" multiple times with visible confusion on his face

Slurring his way through word salad "open your hearts to possible and possibility" "god blesh the united shates"

Trump wanders off from Netanyahu with lost look on his face, possible facial muscle spasms

EDIT
There's much more, edited it out because it seemed browser would take ages to load all the vids.

Here's the full thing with the links sanitised - remove the hyphen in ht-tps and paste into browser URL bar to watch any in particular.

========================================================================
EDIT - couldn't find a way of sanitising all the links that would fool the forum software; it kept hyper-linking to the videos as above. PM me if you want a txt file
========================================================================
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:26:21 PM by Tumeni »
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

« Reply #4885 on: February 17, 2020, 01:40:50 PM »
I am not a Trump supporter ... how ever I believe these videos are an example of a deep fake edit to smear the issue.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Inigo Montoya

« Reply #4886 on: February 17, 2020, 07:49:00 PM »
I’d vote for a clinical psychopath if I knew he’d make the world a better place, particularly the country I live in. Always blows me away how much damage he receives like this yet he’s done so much for the country.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: February 17, 2020, 09:27:04 PM »
I’d vote for a clinical psychopath if I knew he’d make the world a better place, particularly the country I live in. Always blows me away how much damage he receives like this yet he’s done so much for the country.

He really hasn't done much positive.
Most of what happens is done by congress.  You think Trump wrote the tax law he signed?  He just demanded jobs appear three times in the title and signed it.  Of course, it didn't do what he had hoped but whatever, the wealthy got a good tax break.

While the economy is doing well, for now, it was doing well before he took office.  So basically he hasn't killed it.  Good on him.

He has left more deals than made and his diplomacy can be described as shitting on other people's chairs while drunk.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: February 17, 2020, 10:22:31 PM »
I’d vote for a clinical psychopath if I knew he’d make the world a better place...

This is such a crazy statement lol. A Trump supporter saying sure he's nuts but the economy! I mean whatever qualifier you need to use to help justify your opinion to yourself I guess. But you must recognize how inane this statement is.

Hitler was good for Germany's economy too. Just saying lol maybe he got a bad rap too.  :D
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: February 17, 2020, 10:25:02 PM »
...  yet he’s done so much for the country.

Exactly.

Rolling back environment protection such that businesses can legally dump more waste into rivers than before.

Yeah, that's really doing something for the country....

Nearly?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #4890 on: February 17, 2020, 10:27:03 PM »
...  yet he’s done so much for the country.

Exactly.

Rolling back environment protection such that businesses can legally dump more waste into rivers than before.

Yeah, that's really doing something for the country....

Making the world a better place one polluted waterway at a time lol

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: February 17, 2020, 10:58:08 PM »
"8 days after his acquittal, Trump openly admitted sending Giuliani to hunt for dirt on Joe Biden — reversing a key
part of his impeachment defense"

Highlight points;

The president made the claim in a podcast interview with the Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera, who had asked him whether it was "strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine" and whether he regretted the decision.

Trump previously said he did not direct Giuliani's efforts in Ukraine, seeking to distance himself from damaging information that emerged during his impeachment trial in the House last year.

The president told the former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly in November amid the House impeachment investigation: "No, I didn't direct him, but he's a warrior, Rudy's a warrior."

In Thursday's podcast, however, the president openly acknowledged that Giuliani had been acting on his orders.

"Here's my choice: I deal with the Comeys of the world, or I deal with Rudy," Trump said, referring to James Comey, who Trump fired as FBI director for refusing to quash the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 US election.

One of the claims Giuliani was sent to Ukraine to pursue was the theory — which has long been debunked — that Ukraine had helped US intelligence frame Russia for attempting to subvert the 2016 election.

The House impeached Trump last year on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in his quest to seek Biden dirt from Ukraine. He was acquitted by the Senate of both charges on February 5.

Trump also showered praise on Giuliani on Thursday and appeared to justify using his personal lawyer to conduct government business.

etc
etc

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-admits-giuliani-ukraine-reversing-impeachment-defense-2020-2?r=US&IR=T

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: February 18, 2020, 05:47:26 AM »
It was a trap question.
And Trump is too dumb to avoid them or pay attention to words.  I wouldn't call it a reversal.  Not yet

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: February 18, 2020, 11:56:14 AM »
... yet he’s done so much for the country.

"The Trump administration wants to spend billions of dollars it doesn’t have building thousands of plutonium cores it doesn’t need for nuclear warheads that experts say will only destabilize the balance of power between the United States and Russia.

And here’s the kicker. It’s unlikely the U.S. atomic-arms industry has the capacity to build all the plutonium “pits” the administration is determined to order.

But the United States even trying to acquire all those new nukes could spur Russia and China to match the expansion, potentially fueling a nuclear arms race that none of the countries can afford and which would benefit no one. "

Sure, that's really "doing stuff for the country" ....

Nearly?

totallackey

« Reply #4894 on: February 18, 2020, 04:32:16 PM »
... yet he’s done so much for the country.

"The Trump administration wants to spend billions of dollars it doesn’t have building thousands of plutonium cores it doesn’t need for nuclear warheads that experts say will only destabilize the balance of power between the United States and Russia.

And here’s the kicker. It’s unlikely the U.S. atomic-arms industry has the capacity to build all the plutonium “pits” the administration is determined to order.

But the United States even trying to acquire all those new nukes could spur Russia and China to match the expansion, potentially fueling a nuclear arms race that none of the countries can afford and which would benefit no one. "

Sure, that's really "doing stuff for the country" ....
So, you agree with Robert McNamara?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: February 18, 2020, 05:46:57 PM »
There's much more, edited it out because it seemed browser would take ages to load all the vids.

[...]

EDIT - couldn't find a way of sanitising all the links that would fool the forum software; it kept hyper-linking to the videos as above. PM me if you want a txt file
sigh

Code: [Select]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrhIbsvpQg[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrhIbsvpQg

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrhIbsvpQg]exciting text orange man bad[/url]exciting text about orange man bad

[nobbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrhIbsvpQg[/nobbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrhIbsvpQg
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 05:59:06 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: February 18, 2020, 06:04:41 PM »
In 4 years there are 1461 days, so even if he doesn’t go to play golf until the election, he’s STILL averaging at least one day of golf every 6 days of his presidency.

Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:07:15 PM by Tumeni »

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: February 18, 2020, 06:35:18 PM »
Apologies for all-caps, copy/pasted from a YouTube transcript

EVEN IF YOU SET ASIDE HIM SPENDING A THIRD OF ALL OF THE DAYS OF HIS PRESIDENCY AT PROPERTIES OWNED BY HIS BUSINESS WHILE HIS COMPANY SAYS, "OH, NO, WE’RE NOT PROFITING FROM THAT. THE SECRET SERVICE STAYS HERE FOR FREE." ... BUT IT TURNS OUT HIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN CHARGING THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RACK RATE, FULL RACK RATE FOR SECRET SERVICE ROOMS. THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING A MINT ON IT ALL THIS TIME AND JUST BEEN FLAT-OUT LYING ABOUT IT.

EVEN IF YOU SET ASIDE THE PETTY, RANK CORRUPTION AND SELF-DEALING OF HIS TIME IN OFFICE, LEAVING EVEN THAT ASIDE, ANY TIME ANYBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE MONEY AROUND HIM, IT IS A DUMPSTER FIRE, AND SOMEONE OFTEN GOES TO JAIL.

Nearly?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: February 19, 2020, 09:30:15 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/trump-regime/606682/

The idiots that support Trump no matter what he does or how he behaves because economy/immigrants/courts/whatever will surely dismiss this article as hyperbole, if they even read it which many won't since they will immediately write it off as a product of the "Deep State" Trump and his sycophants in the media have scared them so much about, but look around. This is where we're at now. This is what's at stake in the coming election.

If you have a brain, prove it. Don't be a stupid Trump toady. Vote Democrat across the board, and maybe (just maybe, given the damage that's already been done to our democracy) we can reverse the trend.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: February 19, 2020, 09:51:30 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/trump-regime/606682/

The idiots that support Trump no matter what he does or how he behaves because economy/immigrants/courts/whatever will surely dismiss this article as hyperbole, if they even read it which many won't since they will immediately write it off as a product of the "Deep State" Trump and his sycophants in the media have scared them so much about, but look around. This is where we're at now. This is what's at stake in the coming election.

If you have a brain, prove it. Don't be a stupid Trump toady. Vote Democrat across the board, and maybe (just maybe, given the damage that's already been done to our democracy) we can reverse the trend.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/19/trump-offered-julian-assange-pardon-for-covering-up-russian-hacking.html

And if only gets more dumb.