Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #560 on: March 21, 2016, 02:10:47 PM »

Further proof Donald Trump is trolling America.

I don't understand the troll.
Notice how be sounds.  How he speaks.

He's normal.  He speaks clearly and average.  He doesn't self promote as much and isn't outrageous in what he says. 
The Trump of today is crazy by comparison.  That's why I think he's trolling.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #561 on: March 21, 2016, 04:11:38 PM »

Further proof Donald Trump is trolling America.

I don't understand the troll.
Notice how be sounds.  How he speaks.

He's normal.  He speaks clearly and average.  He doesn't self promote as much and isn't outrageous in what he says. 
The Trump of today is crazy by comparison.  That's why I think he's trolling.

Don't mistake someone's awareness and modification of a public persona as a troll.  It is fairly common and not necessarily a sign of dishonesty.  It could very easily be an honest appeal to his perceived voter base.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 21, 2016, 09:26:22 PM »
You know its funny, I thought Levee was shitting up my thread, but it was actually Lord "I'm okay with violence" Dave all along.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 22, 2016, 02:24:11 AM »
You know its funny, I thought Levee was shitting up my thread, but it was actually Lord "I'm okay with violence" Dave all along.
I'm going to make this thread great again.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #564 on: March 22, 2016, 06:43:13 AM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 22, 2016, 07:55:03 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/ (the first major foreign affairs policy issued by Trump)

ISIS will be pleased.  So am I, actually.  We need less interferance.  Thats how we stop ISIS attacks against us.

« Reply #566 on: March 22, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »
Make American great again.

Nato is an anachronism.

Let's deal with the 19 trillion debt.

No more bad trade deals.

Rebuild our infrastructure.

Improve relations with Russia.

Why would Trump venture to make such statements, knowing full well that they could never be fulfilled?

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 22, 2016, 08:51:33 AM »
Don't underestimate God-Emperor Trump.
The Mastery.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 22, 2016, 08:55:04 AM »
Make American great again.

Nato is an anachronism.

Let's deal with the 19 trillion debt.

No more bad trade deals.

Rebuild our infrastructure.

Improve relations with Russia.

Why would Trump venture to make such statements, knowing full well that they could never be fulfilled?
The first is too vague to matter
The second is an opinion
The rest can be dealt with.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 22, 2016, 12:52:45 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/ (the first major foreign affairs policy issued by Trump)

ISIS will be pleased.  So am I, actually.  We need less interferance.  Thats how we stop ISIS attacks against us.

Interventionism is what made ISIS in the first place. More interventionism is just going to get you more flavors of ISIS.

I can't wait for Trump to actually stop arming the 'moderate' rebels in Syria. Maybe for once we can actually stabilize the region instead of obliterating anything that resembles a government.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: March 22, 2016, 01:48:16 PM »

Interventionism is what made ISIS in the first place. More interventionism is just going to get you more flavors of ISIS.

I can't wait for Trump to actually stop arming the 'moderate' rebels in Syria. Maybe for once we can actually stabilize the region instead of obliterating anything that resembles a government.
Agreed.  Wonder how Israel feels...

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 22, 2016, 01:59:36 PM »
Who cares?
The Mastery.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 22, 2016, 04:19:56 PM »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 23, 2016, 01:05:46 AM »

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 23, 2016, 05:52:27 AM »
06:45 < Rushy> http://imgur.com/pvTZ9Fu
This is my favourite thing ever.
The Mastery.

« Reply #575 on: March 24, 2016, 11:35:17 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gop-insiders-nominee-wont-be-limited-to-winner-of-8-states/article/2586357

Party officials and knowledgeable sources have confirmed over the past few days that Rule 40(b) doesn't exist for the purposes of the upcoming convention.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 24, 2016, 08:29:52 PM »
It won't really matter in the end. Cruz is out of caucus states he can scam and Kasich barely won his home state. All of the remaining states are primaries and Trump is estimated to garner about 1300 delegates by July.

« Reply #577 on: March 24, 2016, 08:58:44 PM »
The best case scenario for Trump is as follows: right before June 7, he will be some 100 delegates short, having to rely on winning in California to make up the difference.

He will have to release his tax returns very soon, and also he will have to testify in the university scam cases, not to mention that he will hit a roadblock at the convention.

Trump is still trying to run as an independent, while using the Republican party as a platform: this means that the GOP had this planned from the very start, a sure sign that they are not about to lose the general election to the Democrats, not to mention the House and Senate elections, by supporting a nominee who will have a hard time getting the needed Hispanic, Black and Catholic votes on his side; something else must be going on.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:02:50 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 24, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #579 on: March 24, 2016, 11:55:30 PM »
Trump is already keeping jobs in America and he isn't even president yet:

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-threatened-ford-huge/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_content=2016-03-24&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

What actually happened is that Ford's CEO dismissed Trump's hyperbolic claims of the company "leaving" America while also reaffirming that their plans for expanding their market internationally would continue.  The website you linked dishonestly quote-mined him to imply that his "here to stay" line was somehow indicating he was capitulating to Trump.  Watching the interview leaves no doubt that that isn't true:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000503937