Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: ISIS and the Middle East
« Reply #220 on: August 23, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
Settlers have bomb shelters they go to. Hamas is stupid, and doesn't bother to build such. I have to go. See you later.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2014, 02:54:11 PM »
No, you don't slaughter them. You warn them to get the hell out of the way, and then you give them sufficient time to move. Then you attack. Their failure to move then becomes their problem and not yours.

Do you really think that police officers are willing to shoot someone through a human shield? It doesn't matter what their crime is, you don't shoot unless you can avoid hitting the shield.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

« Reply #222 on: August 23, 2014, 03:02:06 PM »
Hamas is stupid?

After weeks of conflict Hamas still have the capacity to fire rockets into Israel. The support for Hamas from Palestinians seem to be growing, while the international community is turning against Israel. Looks like Hamas have played the Israelis for fools.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #223 on: August 23, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
What Israel needs to do, and has yet failed to do, is invade the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and deport all the Arabs living there. Until they do this, and Greater Israel has been established, you are right. There will be no peace.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 23, 2014, 06:24:41 PM »
The Arabs needs to be deported from a lot of places.
The Mastery.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2014, 06:27:13 PM »
I'm inclined to agree.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 23, 2014, 09:37:52 PM »
I think we should deport the Jews from the Middle East. It only makes sense. They clearly don't belong there. That's the easiest solution.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 23, 2014, 09:46:23 PM »
jews>muslims
There is no argument here.
The Mastery.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2014, 10:01:25 PM »
Agreed. Arabs should all be rounded up and kept in special camps, so we always have an easy way to account for their whereabouts and actions.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Lemon

• Lime
    • View Profile
    • Disco
« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
Islam is the fucking problem, not Arabs. And it's only because in its super conservative years, it planted itself hard. So those years haven't ended in the Middle East.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IGNORE RAMA SET.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2014, 12:02:39 AM »
Agreed. Arabs should all be rounded up and kept in special camps, so we always have an easy way to account for their whereabouts and actions.

Yes. This is clearly the final solution to the Arabian problem. I'm sure yaakov would agree.

Ghost of V

« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2014, 12:04:46 AM »
We should switch out every version of the Quran with the Book of Mormon. It's a more engaging sequel anyways, and Mormons are really nice. Maybe they would stop killing us.

Or, we could just unleash millions of Kodiak bears into key Muslim communities.

Many of you are probably aware of this biblical passage

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)
"23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria."

Maybe the bears would put the fear of God into them. The real God, I mean.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:08:45 AM by Vauxhall »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:32 AM »
I've got no desire to put anybody in camps. I'm no Nazi. I just think Muslims need to be put back in their own part of the world, and not allowed to leave it. So that means deportation from all Western States, including Greater Israel. I'm not in favour of internment, or murder, or any batshit crazy ass stuff like that.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2014, 01:50:53 AM »
One thing that I can never quite wrap my head around is the fact that Muslims and Jews both worship the same God.  From what's going on, I can only assume that it's the old testament, warmongering version of God.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2014, 01:58:17 AM »
I've got no desire to put anybody in camps. I'm no Nazi. I just think Muslims need to be put back in their own part of the world, and not allowed to leave it. So that means deportation from all Western States, including Greater Israel. I'm not in favour of internment, or murder, or any batshit crazy ass stuff like that.

Confining all adherents of a particular religion to a certain place is internment.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 24, 2014, 01:59:10 AM »
I just think Muslims need to be put back in their own part of the world, and not allowed to leave it.
Apparently there seems to be a difference of opinion as to what exactly "their own part of the world" means.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Ghost of V

« Reply #236 on: August 24, 2014, 02:02:13 AM »
One thing that I can never quite wrap my head around is the fact that Muslims and Jews both worship the same God.  From what's going on, I can only assume that it's the old testament, warmongering version of God.

Yes, they worship the same God. But that's not the problem. The problem is "their God" got more character development in the Quran and the Jews don't agree with that character development. Therefore, murder.

I think the bears might solve this problem though.

« Reply #237 on: August 24, 2014, 02:05:57 AM »
I'm not in favour of internment.  I just think Muslims need to be put back in their own part of the world, and not allowed to leave it.

What do you think internment is?
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

« Reply #238 on: August 24, 2014, 10:28:58 AM »

If you're going to concentrate all of the Muslim population in one region, you could at least provide some camps for them to live in.

Rama Set

« Reply #239 on: August 24, 2014, 11:57:03 AM »
What Israel needs to do, and has yet failed to do, is invade the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and deport all the Arabs living there. Until they do this, and Greater Israel has been established, you are right. There will be no peace.

There won't be any peace after that either.